剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
You're not working today, are you?
你今天不是不工作吗?
I thought you were gonna spend time with Maddie before we leave.
我以为在我们走之前你要多陪陪玛迪
Oh, I just gotta go see someone about a case.
我只是去见见一个案件的相关人员
Shouldn't take long. I'll be back before she wakes up.
应该没多久 我会在她醒来前回来的
I got a call from a woman a few days ago.
几天前我接到一个女人的电♥话♥
Said she knew my mother, knows who killed her.
说她认识我妈妈 知道是谁杀了她
Think she does?
你认为她说的是真的?
Probably just another dead end like all the others,
或许和其他的线索一样是个死胡同
and I'll put it away again till next time.
我会把案卷收起来 直到下一次再有线索出现
You've been looking at that book since I met you.
自打我认识你 你就在研究那卷宗
Yeah.
是啊
I'll be back in time to take you guys for lunch.
我会按时回来带你们去吃午餐的
Maybe we can stop at the beach on the way to the airport.
也许在我们去机场的路上 我们能在海滩那停一下
Maddie'd like that.
玛迪喜欢海滩
I moved back to L.A. A few years ago
在几年前 我丈夫去世后
after my husband passed.
我搬回了洛杉矶
I was born here. I wanted to die here.
我生于斯 希望能逝于此
I had no idea you'd grown up to be a detective
我没想到你长大后会成为一个警探
till I saw your name in the paper--
直到在报纸上看到了你的名字
yours and Marjorie's.
你的和马乔里的
That case had nothing to do with my mother.
那个案子和我母亲无关
It was just a lawyer dragging her name through the mud,
只是一个律师试图抹黑她
trying to get to me.
来牵扯到我身上
You said you know who killed her.
你说你知道谁杀了她
Yes, I do.
是的 我知道
I think I do, at least.
至少 我认为我知道
We were good friends, your mother and I.
你母亲和我 我们是好朋友
I babysat you many a day, many nights.
我照顾过你很多个日夜
Tell me about the night she was killed.
告诉我她被杀的那晚
We were careful.
我们很小心
We had our regulars,
我们有自己的常客
and we took referrals, I guess you'd say.
我想你会说 我们有老鸨
That night, I had more dates than I could handle,
那晚 我的客人太多应付不来了
and I gave one of my regulars to Marjorie.
我把我的一个常客让给了马乔里
Who was he?
他是谁?
He called himself Mitch. It's the only name I never knew him by.
他自称叫米奇 我只知道这个名字
What did he look like?
他长什么模样?
Big, tall, surfer.
大块头 高个子 玩冲浪的
Broad shoulders.
宽肩膀
He had that look--
他有那种
tan, sun-streaked hair.
褐色的 带有金色条纹的头发
Did he ever hurt you? He could be a little rough.
他伤害过你没有? 他是有点粗野
He liked to show you that he was in control.
他喜欢让你知道他在掌控一切
Did he choke you?
他掐过你没有?
He put his hands on my throat a few times.
他把他的手放到我的喉咙上几次
Nothing more than that. Did you warn her?
没做过更过火的事 你警告过我母亲没有?
Did you tell her what he was like?
你告诉过她 那是个什么样的人?
I did. I told her he liked it rough.
我说了 我告诉她 他喜欢玩粗野的
How could I know what he was gonna do that night?
我怎么知道那晚他会那么做?
Where did you send her to meet this Mitch?
你送她到哪去见这个米奇?
City Center Hotel downtown.
市区的市中心旅馆
Room 7.
7号♥房♥
I remember that, because Marjorie said
我记得 是因为马乔里说过
it was her lucky number.
那是她的幸运数字
And you didn't go to the police after they found her?
在他们发现她的尸体后你没去报♥警♥吗?
We didn't go to the police.
我们没去
We didn't talk to the police. We couldn't trust them.
我们不跟警♥察♥说话 我们不信任他们
So you did nothing.
所以你什么都没做
When they found Marjorie, I was so scared, I left town.
当他们发现马乔里的尸体后 我很害怕 我就离开了
At Union Station, I made an anonymous call to the police.
在联合火车站 我给警♥察♥打了个匿名电♥话♥
I talked to a detective. I told him about Mitch.
我跟一位警探说了 我告诉了他米奇的事
Then I got on a train, and I left.
然后我上了火车 离开了
I left the town, I left the life.
我离开了这 离开了那种生活
What about the detective? Do you remember his name?
关于那个警探呢?你还记得他的名字吗?
No, I don't.
不 我不记得了
I got it from the newspaper.
我从报纸上得知
It said he was the one in charge.
他被指控了
Was it Caffrey? John Caffrey?
是卡佛里吗? 约翰·卡佛里?
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm sorry, I don't remember.
抱歉 我不记得了
And you thought that would do it?
你认为那就足够了吗?
An anonymous call on your way out of town?
在你离开城市之前的一通匿名电♥话♥?
That's all she was worth?
她就值这点?
Your close friend.
你最亲密的朋友
Look, I thought you would want to know this.
我认为你想知道这些
I'm dying. It was now or never.
我离死不远了 不说就没机会了
But you had to wait until you were dying to tell me.
但是你必须要等到你要死了才告诉我
Harry...
哈里...
Thank you for telling me at last.
谢谢你至少还告诉我了
Turned off.
关掉了
Want some of this? No, thanks.
来点这个? 不 谢了
Forget it, Mom. I've already tried to convert him.
算了吧 妈 我已经试过了
Come on, it's really good.
来一口吧 真的很好吃
They start making rocky road gelato,
自打他们开始做棉花糖冰激凌
I'll give up ice cream.
我就不吃冰激凌了
How'd your interview go this morning?
你今早的问讯结果如何?
Something to follow up on. We'll see.
有东西值得查查看 我们会调查的
Not getting my hopes up.
还没到能唤起我的希望来
Can you push me on the swing? My dad's busy.
你能给我推秋千吗?我老爸很忙
Is it okay? Sure.
可以吗? 当然
I'm Maddie. I'm Cora.
我叫玛迪 我叫柯拉
Look at you.
瞧瞧你
Even out here, you feel like you need to protect her.
即使在这 你还是感觉你需要保护她
She's my little girl. She's not so little anymore.
她是我的小女孩 她不小了
She'll always be my baby. I worry about her.
她永远是我的宝贝 我担心她
And you. I'm gonna be okay.
和你 我会没事的
I was worried about you before all this happened.
在一切发生之前 我就担心你
I know you are.
我知道
Harry, my world is upside down right now.
哈里 我的生活现在天翻地覆
I don't know about work,
我对于工作
my marriage,
我的婚姻
anything in my future.
我未来的一切 茫然无措
Reggie and I, we've...
瑞奇和我 我们...
moved into that space.
到了那一步了
Now what?
现在怎么办?
Couples take each other for granted.
夫妻彼此漠不关心
Don't really talk anymore.
不再相互交谈
You know, where we were right before it was over.
你知道的 在我们离婚前经历的一切
Well, that was my fault. I blew it.
那是我的错 我搞砸了
We both did.
我们都是
I just don't wanna make the same mistakes I did before.
我只是不想犯以前犯过的同样的错误
I'm sorry. I didn't mean it to sound like that.
抱歉 我不是那个意思
It's okay. I get it.
没事 我知道
Hey, guys. Group hug?
嘿 伙计们 抱一抱?
Maddie sandwich.
玛迪在中间
I'm really gonna miss you, Dad.
我真的会想你的 爸爸
Miss you, too.
也会想你的
Need a room?
要房♥间吗?
LAPD.
洛杉矶警♥察♥局
I'm working a cold-case homicide from '79.
我正在调查一件1979年的陈年凶杀案
How far back do your registration records go?
你们有过去多少年的登记记录?
We got records that go back to the day this place opened
从这里开门第一天开始的记录都有
back in '53.
也就是从1953年开始
So a cold-case homicide, huh?
陈年凶杀案 是吧?
We didn't have any murders here in '79.
1979年我们这里没有凶杀案
I'd remember. I was here.
我知道 我当时就在这
Had a couple in '80, but nothing in '79.
1980年有几个 但是1979年一个都没有
Her body wasn't found here.
她的尸体不是在这被发现的
She might have been here the night she was killed.
但在遇害那晚 她应该就在这
You said you remember those murders in '80?
你刚才说你记得1980年的那些案子?
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表