剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
I helped catch a bad guy.
我帮人抓了个坏家伙
You didn't shoot him, did you?
你没有开枪打他吧
No. Good.
没有 很好
Cause I did not want to see you on the Internet. "Killer Cop."
我可不想在网上看到你"杀手警♥察♥"的新闻
Did you get those LPs I sent you?
你收到我送你的唱片了吗
Yeah. I really love the Grace Kelly one.
收到了 我太喜欢格蕾丝·凯丽啦
She's playing here next week. I might go see her.
她下周来这儿演出 我可能要去看
I could come out and go with you.
我可以和你一起去
Well, you could come out, but you couldn't go with me.
你可以出来 但你不能跟我一起去
You're not twenty one. Ugh. That sucks.
你未满21 真气人
Yeah, it does. How are things?
是有点 过的还好吗?
Okay. A little weird actually.
不错 只是感觉怪怪的
Reggie left all of a sudden on a business trip to Hong Kong.
瑞奇突然出差去香港了
Everything all right? I guess.
一切都还好吗? 还行吧
I asked Mom when he'd be back,
我问妈妈他什么时候回来
and she was like, "I don't know."
她说不知道 感觉很不在乎
Is she there? Can I talk to her?
她在吗? 我可以和她说话吗?
She's at the casino. You're there all alone?
她在赌场 你自己一个人?
Dad, I'm fifteen. When's she coming home?
老爸 我都15了 她什么时候回家?
She said by midnight. Do you want her to call you?
她说大概半夜 你想让她回电♥话♥给你吗?
Midnight? Dad, chillax.
半夜? 老爸 放心啦
It's normal. Like every night.
这很正常 每晚都这样
Do you want her to call you or not?
你到底想不想让她打给你?
No, I'm gonna crash. It's been a long day.
不用了 我要睡了 今天很累
Just tell her I called.
告诉她我来过电♥话♥
Okay, when're you coming out to Vegas?
好的 你什么时候来维加斯?
Soon. Promise.
很快 我保证
When are you coming to LA?
你什么时候来洛杉矶?
Soon. Promise.
很快 我保证
And everything's okay with your mom and Reggie?
你妈和瑞奇一切还好吧?
As far as I know. 'Kay.
据我所知还好 那行
Talk soon. I love you.
以后再聊 我爱你
I love you, too. Bye.
我也爱你 拜
Six-L-Thirty-Four.
6L34
Six-L-Thirty-Four, go.
6L34 请讲
I have a vehicle illegally parked and cited two days ago.
我这有个非法停车的 两天前开过罚单
Requesting OPG tow my location,
请求警方出拖车到我的位置
16500 Mulholland,
穆赫兰道16500号♥
silver Bentley, California license.
银色宾利车 加州牌照
Six-L-thirty-four, copy that.
6L34 收到
Oh.
哦
SixLThirtyFour. SixLThirtyFour, go.
6 L34 6L34 请讲
Yeah, I'm gonna need a supervisor here.
对 我这里需要一名主管
Bosch.
博斯
Hey, you know Fire Station 109, up Mulholland?
嘿 你知道穆赫兰道那的第109号♥消防站吗?
Yeah. Off Laurel Canyon. Yeah, that's the one.
对 离月桂谷不远 对 就是那个
A patrol just found a body in the trunk of a car.
一辆巡逻车在一辆车后箱发现一具尸体
Looks like it's been there a couple days.
看起来已经在那好几天了
So I'm thinking it's nice and ripe by now.
我想尸体已经烂了
Billets is on her way. She asked me to call you.
比利茨在去那路上了 她让我打电♥话♥找你
It's all hands on deck, Harry.
是紧急集♥合♥ 哈里
You want me to call Edgar and Ferras?
你要我打电♥话♥叫埃德加和费拉吗?
No, I'll call Edgar. Ferras?
不用 我给埃德加打吧 那费拉呢?
Forget Ferras.
不用管他了
You wrote the ticket Sunday.
你在周日开了罚单
Somebody called in a complaint.
有人打电♥话♥投诉
What brought you back here today?
那你今天为什么又回来呢?
Another complaint the car was still here.
又有一个投诉说车还在这儿
I came to ticket and tow. And I smelled it.
我过来开罚单拖车 然后我闻到味道了
Why didn't you glove up? You knew what it was.
为什么你没带手套? 你知道是什么情况
I should have. I know, I fucked up, all right?
我应该带的 我知道 我搞砸了 行了吧?
Yeah, you did. You also trampled all over my crime scene.
对 你搞砸了 你破坏了我的犯罪现场
SID's gonna have to photo and print your boots.
调查司要把你的鞋子照相取印
I oughta make you take 'em off and give 'em to me right now.
我得要求你把鞋脱了 现在就给我
You want me to unlace 'em? You just say the word, detective.
让我现在就脱鞋? 警探
Work the perimeter. Take the crime scene log.
侦察周边 记录犯罪现场
Think you can do that? Yeah, I think I can do that.
认为你能做到吗? 是的 我能做到
Those six months really mellowed you out, Harry.
这六个月真让你柔和不少啊 哈里
There's a limit to what you can let slide.
凡事总有个度
Even these days.
更何况最近这段日子
The Neanderthal who called it in?
那个打电♥话♥的原始人呢?
You mean Officer Powers?
你是指鲍尔斯警官?
We're gonna have to print his shoes to eliminate him.
我们要取他的鞋印 把他从犯罪现场排除
Dipshit. I missed you, Harry.
傻♥逼♥ 我想你了 哈里
What I said.
我是怎么说的
We have footprints leading away from the driver's side.
我们发现驾驶员侧有脚印
We have tire tracks from a second vehicle.
我还发现有另一辆车的轨迹
No blood. Dollars to doughnuts,
没有血迹 我打赌
killed somewhere else, dumped in his trunk, and driven here.
在别处被害 丢进自己的后备箱 然后被开到这里
Look at you. You're getting
瞧瞧你 你对谋杀
a feel for this homicide thing, Lieutenant.
越来越有感觉了 警督
Might just work out for you. Bosch.
可能这工作很适合你 博斯
Why didn't you call me? That's on the watch commander.
为什么你不叫我? 都怪值班的警长
Lieutenant? Is this how it's gonna be?
警督? 就这样了?
Detective Ferras? Go find some uniforms
费拉警探? 去找几位警官来
and walk the shoulders a mile in each direction.
然后每个方向走一圈
See if the bad guys tossed anything on their way outta Dodge.
去瞧瞧犯人逃跑时丢没丢下东西
Take Officer Powers with you.
带着鲍尔斯警官和你一起
You can make an effort, you know.
你可以表现的再好点的
He's the one with the chip on his shoulder.
他才是那个吃了呛药的
I'm gonna find him a new partner.
我要给他找个新搭档
You're back with Edgar. Hey.
你还和埃德加搭档 嘿
Don't I get a say in this? Fuck you.
这事难道不问问我吗? 去你的
Where's Kiz? I haven't seen her. Is she on vacation?
基兹在哪? 我没看见她 她在休假吗?
She transferred two months ago.
她两个月前调走了
Pacific Division.
大平洋分部
How long? Ballpark?
死多久了? 大概?
Based on the condition of the body?
基于尸体的状况
Three days, maybe.
或许 有三天了
Sometime Saturday night?
大概在周六夜间?
It's been warm, so the decomp's intense.
现在这么暖和 所以腐烂会加剧
Oh! What a pussy.
啊 真娘炮
Smell is particulate. You know that, right, Lieutenant?
气味成分都是微粒 你知道这个吧 警督
That's pure rotten dead guy we're breathing.
我们呼吸的都是腐烂的尸体
All yours, gentlemen.
都归你们了 先生们
No obvious exit wounds.
没有明显的致命伤
Small caliber, probably.
也许是小口径
His wallet.
他的钱包
Hotel bill. Anthony Allen.
酒店账单 叫安东尼·爱伦
Spent the week in Vegas at the Mirage,
在维加斯的海市蜃楼呆了一周
checked out this past Saturday.
这周六退房♥
They comped his room. Hit the minibar pretty hard.
酒店给房♥间提供免费服务 损失不小
Valet parking. So he had a car.
停车罚单 所以他有车
This one or a rental.
这一辆或是租的
Looks like five, six hundred bucks here.
看起来这有五六百块
That's a legit Rolex.
是真的劳力士
Ain't no knock off, brother, that's the real deal.
不是山寨的 伙计 这是真货
Scares me you know that.
你知道这个真让我震惊
Fancy address. Hidden Highlands.
好住处 隐秘高地
Car's leased to Anthony Allen, El Presidente, TNA Productions.
车租给了安东尼·爱伦 TNA制片公♥司♥总裁
Cahuenga Boulevard. TNA Productions?
卡汉加大道 TNA制片?
It's porn. We don't know that.
是做色情片的 - 我们可不知道
Could be his initials. Tony N. Allen?
可能是他的姓名字首 托尼 N. 爱伦?
What's the N stand for? Nookie?
那N代表什么? 性感?
I'll call the dealer,
我给租赁商打电♥话♥
see if it has a GPS tracker on it.
看看这车有没有GPS追踪器
These high end leases, they like to keep tabs.
这是高档车 他们会一直追踪的
Classic mob hit, Harry. Small caliber, no robbery,
经典的暴徒袭击 哈里 小口径 没被洗劫
victim's body in the trunk of his own car.
受害人的尸体在自己的车后箱
Plus porno.
再加上黄♥片♥
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表