剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
It belonged to Weiss.
车属于韦斯
I'd like to know where he stands
我想知道他在你们大范围
in the broader scheme of your investigation.
的调查里有什么角色
Up to his chin in shit.
他在我们这要倒霉到家了
But for your case, fair game.
但是对你的案子来说 还算旗鼓相当
Have a good day.
祝好
Veronica Allen and Weiss?
维罗妮卡·爱伦和韦斯?
Think she's cutting him in on the money?
他在想办法分她的钱?
She may have no choice.
她可能没有别的选择
She's got to find it first.
她得先把钱找到
Do the assistant chiefs know?
助理局长知道吗?
As of an hour ago.
一小时前知道的
We'll be holding a press conference today
我们会就他的辞职
to announce his resignation.
开一个新闻发布会
We'd like you to be there.
我们希望你出席
I'd rather not.
我还是不去了吧
It would look like I'm gloating.
看起来像是我在炫耀
Everyone knows our history.
大家都知道我们过去的事
I want to balance the negative with the positive.
我想好坏消息平衡一下
Announce an interim chief at the same time.
同时宣布临时局长就职
What about Assistant Chief Lopez?
助理局长洛佩斯呢?
He's come up through the ranks,
他一路上来资历绝对够格
and it's time for a Hispanic chief of police.
也是时候我们有个西班牙裔警♥察♥局长了
Be an historic moment for L.A.
也算洛杉矶的历史时刻
I'm a Latino mayor.
我是个拉丁裔市长
I can't appoint a Latino chief.
我不能指认一个拉丁裔局长
Who, then?
那谁呢?
You.
你
Are you trying to co-op me, Mr. Mayor?
你是想拉我的票吗市长先生?
Won't work.
没用的
I'm still endorsing your opponent.
我还是会公开支持你的竞争对手的
Endorse who you like.
随便你支持谁
Actually, that will make the mayor look good
其实这还会显得市长有气度
above the partisan fray.
高于党派竞争之上
Two conditions.
两个条件
Name them.
说吧
RHD has a free hand
劫案凶杀科在
in their investigation into my son's death
他们对我儿子的死和黑警的调查中
and departmental corruption.
要有绝对的自♥由♥
No interference from you or anyone else.
你或者任何人不能干预
Let the chips fall where they may.
没问题 我一定放手
Full transparency. You have my word.
完全透明 我说话算数
What's your other condition?
另一个条件呢?
I will not be a candidate
我不会成为
for the permanent position.
长久职位的候选人
And you'll announce that today.
你今天就要宣布
We expected you'd want to be considered,
我们以为你会想要被考虑
throw your hat in the ring.
试试身手 接受挑战
Not interested.
不感兴趣
You have an excellent chance
警署委员会那边
with the Police Commission.
对你有绝佳的认可
You're highly regarded at the moment.
你目前又很受推崇
I won't trade on the tragedy of my son's death.
我不会用我儿子的死做交易
Forgive me. That's not what I meant.
原谅我 我不是这个意思
Of course not.
我知道不是
Agreed.
那我同意
Veronica headed downtown?
维罗妮亚往市里去了?
Still stuck on the 101.
还在101上没动呢
SIG Alert.
播报拥堵啦
We've got a case that might involve bonds
我们在查一个案子 涉及到
or certificates of some kind,
证券或者是债券之类的
something that can be moved
可以悄悄转移
without a lot of attention or a lot of questions,
也不被注意的那种
like bearer bonds.
像是不记名债券
We don't handle those here.
我们不经手那些的
They're disappearing.
他们在渐渐消失
They long ago stopped earning interest,
很久之前就没有利润了
so it's about parking money, not earning.
大部分是用来存钱不是赚钱
Our clients want to earn.
我们的客户都想要赚钱
Who does handle those?
谁要在经手这些债券?
I think I can put together
我大概可以告诉你
a couple of names for you.
几个人
Bearer bonds have a certain reputation, you know.
不记名债券有特别的代号♥
Drug dealers. Money launderers. Tax evaders.
毒贩 洗钱犯 逃税者
Exactly. That's not where we want to be.
没错 我们不想落入这个行列
We don't want those folks sitting in our waiting room,
我们不想这类人坐在我们的休息室里
if you know what I mean. On the other hand,
你懂的 不过话说过来
the last guy that brought bearer bonds in here
上一个带不记名债券来的人还碰巧
was a priest, so...
是个神父 所以...
Said somebody donated
他说有人给他
a quarter million in bonds to his church.
教堂捐了25万美元
When was that? Couple of weeks ago.
什么时候的事? 几周前吧
Where'd you send them?
你让他去哪了?
Thurmond Bradley Investments on Wilshire.
瑟蒙得·布拉德利投资 在威尔夏附近
They're not so picky about who's in their waiting room.
他们不是很在乎哪种人坐他们的等待室
Did you catch a name? Sorry.
你记得神父的名字吗? 不好意思
I don't remember.
我不记得了
What about the church?
那教堂的名字呢?
I don't think he ever said.
他没提到
Your namesake, she relieved our Lord's suffering
你和她同名 她把我们的主从
on his Via Dolorosa.
十字架苦旅中解放了出来
I'm afraid I was named
我估计我的名字
for the Veronica in the comic books.
出自漫画里那个维罗妮亚
You look more like Betty to me.
你看起来更像个贝蒂(贝蒂和维罗妮亚 美国著名漫画)
Oh, it is a beautiful church.
教堂真是太美了
We've been here a long time.
我们在这里很久了
The neighborhood's changed, but we've endured.
周遭环境都变了 但我们存活了下来
How long?
多久了?
Celebrated our 60th anniversary last year.
去年是我们60周♥年♥庆♥典
The first Armenian Catholic church in California.
加利福尼亚第一所亚美尼亚天主教堂
Mazel tov.
恭喜
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样?
It's perfect.
完美
We'll look at the calendar.
我们看看日期
May and June book up first.
五六月总是很快就订满了
Mrs. Sarkisian.
萨尔基夫人
Forgive me, Mrs. Allen, but why our church?
原谅我问一下 爱伦夫人 为什么选我们教堂?
You don't look Armenian, and your name
你看起来不像亚美尼亚人 而且你的名字
My late husband changed it for business reasons.
我过世的丈夫为了生意改了名字
Avakian.
我本来姓阿瓦基安
It was his wish that our daughter
他生前就很希望我们的女儿
have a traditional Armenian wedding.
能有一个传统的亚美尼亚婚礼
Come to my office. We'll look at some dates.
麻烦到我办公室来 我们可以商量下日子
Lovely. I noticed you're in the middle of a capital campaign.
太好了 我发现您正在为教堂筹资
Yes.
是的
And I understand that it's customary
我也知道习惯上来说
to make a donation at the time of the wedding.
婚礼时是应该做些捐款的
Customary, not required.
习惯上 不是必须的
Perhaps in my husband's name.
我大概会以我丈夫的名义捐款
That would be most generous of you, Mrs. Allen.
爱伦夫人 谢谢您的慷慨
It would be my pleasure, Father.
是我的荣幸 神父
Please.
请
Father Tabakian.
特巴基安神父
He gave him those bonds for hiding her
他肯定是因为请他帮忙替她藏身
or for helping her some other way.
或者是其他的什么而给的债券
So let's hit Thurmond Bradley first,
先去瑟蒙得·布拉德
then go lay it down for Father T.
然后我们去看看特巴基安神父
Veronica off the 101 yet?
维罗尼亚下了101高速了吗?
Boyle Heights. Pleasant Avenue.
在欢乐大道 博伊尔高地
Queen of Martyrs.
烈士女王教堂
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表