剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
I'll make it up to you.
我会补偿你的
I've got a hook up with a guy
我已经联♥系♥到了一个人
who'll get us a table at Mozza.
他可以帮我们在莫扎订到位子
I'll call you tonight, baby.
今晚再打给你 宝贝
Please, baby. I know a guy.
拜托 宝贝 我认识个人
Remember to get us a gas card,
记得准备一张加油卡
or you too busy making plans
还是说你忙着计划
to get your ashes hauled when you get back?
回来的时候托运你的骨灰
See, Harry, if you wasn't such a fuckin' monk,
看吧 哈里 如果你不是当个死和尚的话
you'd know what it's like out there.
你就该了解外面的行情
It takes a lot of maintenance. Yes, I got the gas card.
得做足准备工作 是的 我拿到了加油卡
Then let's get goin' or we're crossin' the desert at high noon.
那就出发吧 否则咱们就得在正午的穿越沙漠了
Hold up. Bosch.
等一下 我是博斯
When?
什么时候
Send him back.
带他回来
Nash. Wants to tell us he solved the case?
是纳什 他想告诉我们他破案了是么?
Carl.
卡尔
Wish you'd called.
希望你打过电♥话♥了
Gettin' ready to hit the road for Vegas.
准备好出发去维加斯
Picking up your guy? The extradition hearing's
去接你同伴吗? 引渡听证会
first thing tomorrow morning.
明天一早就开始
Yeah, that's sort of why I came in
是的 所以我才进来找你
if you've got a minute. A minute, sure.
可以给我一分钟时间吗 一分钟 当然可以
Yeah. Someplace private?
好 去个方便说话的地方?
Grab a seat.
随便坐
Yeah, the other day...
好的 那天...
when you were asking me about Tony Allen
你问我关于托尼·爱伦的时候
What's on your mind? What'd you leave out?
你想到了什么? 遗漏了什么?
Okay. About six months ago I'm doing my rounds.
是这样的 大约六个月前 我正在值班巡逻
It's a nice evening, windows down,
那晚很美好 窗户都关好了
I roll past the Allen's house,
我经过爱伦家的时候
I hear voices.
我听到了声音
An argument. Two men, sounds like it could get out of hand.
争吵的声音 是两个男人 感觉他们就要动手了
So you thought you'd check it out.
所以你觉得你应该去检查一下
Yeah. So I park. I walk down the side of the Allen's house,
是啊 所以我停了车 走去他家房♥子的侧面
Allen and this other guy are in
爱伦和另外一个人在里面
looks like a home office, goin' at it.
看起来像是家庭办公室 正在开会
What about? Could you tell?
关于什么的? 你能看出来吗?
Money.
钱
The other guy's like, "Where's my money, Tony?"
另外那个人好像在问"托尼 我的钱呢?"
over and over, and Allen's like,
一遍又一遍的问 然后爱伦好像在说
"Oh, I wouldn't do that to ya, I swear."
"我不会这么对你的 我发誓"
Other guy, he sign in at the gate?
另外那个人 他在门口签名了吗?
I checked the log.
我查了名册
There were no visitors for the Allens that night.
那晚根本就没有人拜访爱伦一家
So he must have come in with Tony.
那他一定是和托尼一起进来的
So why are you tellin' me this now?
那你现在为什么又要告诉我呢?
You said there'd been an arrest in Vegas.
你说在维加斯有逮捕行动
I was... started thinkin',
我开始思考...
yeah, we talked about made guys, mob guys.
我们讨论过成功人士 讨论过乌合之众
I just remembered this guy Allen had the fight with.
然后我就想起这个和爱伦有过争执的人
I mean, he had that vibe, the, you know...
我是说 他有那种气质 就是那种 你知道的...
Vegas wise guy. Absolutely, definitely.
维加斯聪明人的气质 是的 就是这样
Mobster all the way.
彻头彻尾的土匪
Think you could pick him out of a six pack?
你能认出他吗?
Yeah, I think I could.
我想我可以
Follow me.
跟我来
Nah. It's none of these guys.
不是 这些都不是他
You sure? Yeah.
你确定? 确定
That's the guy. That's the guy!
就是他 就是他
You sure about that?
你确定吗?
No doubt.
绝对确定
Okay, we'll check it out.
好的 我们会调查的
Really appreciate it, Carl. Thanks.
十分感谢 卡尔 谢谢
Am I... Am I right? He's a made guy?
我...我说对了吗? 他是个成功人士?
We talk to him, we'll ask him about that.
我们找他谈话的时候会问他的
Okay. I... I should shove off.
好吧 我...我该走了
Uh, good luck in Vegas. Thanks.
希望你们在维加斯好运 谢了
Thanks for coming in.
谢谢你能来
Yeah, safe travel.
开车注意安全
Joey Marks.
乔伊·马克斯
We got time for this?
我们还有时间吗?
Check in's not 'til 3:00.
三点才能登记
Is it worth it? We got Rykoff.
值得吗? 我们已经有雷科夫了
On a platter.
现成的
Your Christmas pig. Courtesy of the FBI.
你的圣诞礼物 承蒙FBI的帮助
Feds got it all worked out.
联邦政♥府♥的人已经都解决了
Rykoff will give them Marks,
雷科夫会把马克斯交给他们
and Marks will give them something on the Russians.
马克斯又会给他们一些俄♥罗♥斯♥人的消息
And that will give them
而这又会给他们的
something on their counter terrorism thing.
反恐♥怖♥主♥义♥事业一些帮助
Exactly. Still want to find this Layla,
没错 还是想找到这个蕾拉
ask her what she knows.
问她到底知道什么
Yeah, this is all residential.
这里都是住♥宅♥区
Yeah, and Tony wrote it off on his taxes as an office.
是的 托尼从税金里挪出笔钱搞了个办公室
I dig this. What is this?
我喜欢这首 这是什么歌♥?
Sonny Rollins and Miles Davis
桑尼·罗林斯和迈尔斯·戴维斯唱的
on Miles' album "Bag's Groove."
迈尔斯的Bag's Groove专辑里的歌♥
Sweet. What's it called?
真好听 叫什么名字啊
"Doxy." Sonny wrote it.
"Doxy." 是桑尼写的
You know a lot about this stuff. A little.
你知道的挺多嘛 一点点而已
Ever listen to anything written in this century?
有听过什么现代点的作品吗
Still catching up on the last one.
上个世纪的还没听完呢
Pull over, this is it.
靠边停车 就是这了
Some office.
在某间办公室里
This is the life, huh, Harry.
这就是人生啊 是吧 哈里
Where did we go wrong? I mean, we could be out here poolside
我们这是何苦呢 我们本来可以在游泳池旁
hangin' with these fine ladies.
和这些美女们一起玩耍的
You sure you guys don't need a warrant?
你们确定你们不需要搜查证吗
We're checking on her well-being, sir.
我们只想看看她怎么样 先生
She was romantically involved
她和最近被谋杀的一个男人之间
with a man who was murdered recently.
有暧昧关系
Murdered? That's awful.
谋杀? 真是太可怕了
Just making sure she's okay.
我们就是想确保她没事
Of course. Hope to God she's all right.
当然 上帝保佑她没事
Last time you saw her?
最后一次见她是什么时候
Ten days, two weeks. Something like that.
十天前 两个礼拜前 差不多是这样
How'd she pay the rent?
她怎么付房♥租的?
Direct deposit, first of the month.
直接存款 月初的时候
I wouldn't be expecting a deposit next month.
我的话 下个月就不会指望有存款了
Yeah, it doesn't look like she's comin' back.
是啊 看上去她是不会回来了
Did she fill out an application before she moved in?
她在搬进来之前有填申请吗?
Credit check, rental history.
有信用审查和租♥房♥♥历史
We're gonna want to take a look at that.
我们想看看这些资料
I have it in the office.
在我办公室里
We'll stop on the way out. Thanks.
我们出去的时候会看的 多谢
When are we gonna interview the girls at the pool, Harry?
我们什么时候去和泳池那的姑娘们交流啊 哈里?
Left dirty dishes.
还留下了没洗的脏盘子
Cell phone.
手♥机♥
No wonder we couldn't locate it. She killed it.
难怪我们没法定位 她毁了这手♥机♥
Smart.
聪明
What are those?
这是什么
They're Armenian. Religious, maybe.
他们是亚美尼亚人 也许是他们的宗教信仰
Little girl, Layla? Grandma, maybe?
小女孩是蕾拉 还有祖母 也许吧
That's not L.A. for sure. That's the old country.
反正肯定不是洛杉矶 那是个古老的国家
Remember me?
记得我吗?
Ah, you're one of the assholes who busted Lucky.
你是那个暴打拉克奇的混♥蛋♥
We're looking for Layla.
我们在找蕾拉
Knock on her door? Cut the shit.
敲她家的门了吗? 别说废话
You know she's gone. Where'd she go?
你知道她已经走了 她去哪了?
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表