剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
I want to talk to him.
我想先跟他谈谈
To Arceneaux.
阿西诺
Officer Irving...
欧文警员...
was my son.
是我儿子
Uh, Chief.
呃 长官
Maybe you and I should step outside.
或许我们应该出去一下
I think he knows who killed George.
我觉得他知道谁杀了乔治
You know the rules,
你了解规矩的
you can't be involved.
你不能搅进来
Espinosa and Coniff are running this investigation.
埃斯皮诺萨和康尼夫负责这个案子
Let them do their job.
让他们做好自己的工作
Don't try to marginalize me, Frank.
弗兰克 你别想着把我排除在外
I've been on the other side of this and I know how it works.
我两边都待过 我知道事情会怎么发展
You'll shut me out.
你会完全把我蒙在鼓里
Go home. Be with your wife.
回家吧 陪陪你老婆
You don't want her to get the news from some reporter.
你也不想她从记者那知道这个消息
You need to be there, not here.
你需要在家里 不是这儿
I'll keep you informed, I promise.
我保证有进展就通知你
Can't sleep either?
你也睡不着?
Deputy Chief Irving's son was killed tonight.
欧文副局长的儿子今晚被杀了
Walked into the middle of a robbery.
被卷进了一场抢劫案
Convenience store in the Valley.
就发生在河谷的便利店
That's awful.
太糟了
You knew him?
你认识他吗?
Just to say hi to.
只是打过招呼
He worked patrol, Hollywood.
他在好莱坞巡逻队工作
Last winter he transferred downtown to a desk.
去年冬天调到市里办公室
Command track.
往领导层走
He was off the streets.
他都不用出警了
Then this.
然后这事发生了
All units,
所有单位请注意
this is an end of watch broadcast
现在为二级警员
for police officer two, George Irving.
乔治·欧文进行讣告广播
Serial number 37346.
警官号♥ 37346
On July 24, 2015,
2015年7月24日
Officer Irving was killed in the line of duty.
警员欧文在任职期间被杀害
Officer Irving graduated from the Los Angeles Police Academy
警员欧文在2012年11月3日
on November 3, 2012.
从洛杉矶警♥察♥学校毕业
His first assignment was Newton Division.
他的第一个任务在牛顿分局
After finishing probation,
试用期结束后
he transferred to Hollywood Division,
他被调去好莱坞分局
then to Valley Narcotics.
接着去河谷缉毒队
Officer Irving served with courage and distinction,
警员欧文用勇气和决心
risking his own life to safeguard the citizens of Los Angeles.
冒死守护洛杉矶公民的安全
He is survived by his father, Deputy Chief Irvin Irving,
他的父亲是副局长欧文·欧文
and his mother Constance Irving.
母亲是康斯坦斯·欧文
Officer George Irving, the city of Los Angeles,
欧文警官 洛杉矶这座城市
and the Los Angeles Police Department
还有洛杉矶警署
are forever grateful for your service.
将永远感激你的服务
They will never forget your ultimate sacrifice.
他们将铭记你伟大的牺牲
Officer Irving,
警员欧文
end of watch July 24, 2015.
于2015年7月24日结束他对我们的守护
Good night.
晚安
A police officer was killed last night.
一名警♥察♥昨晚被杀了
Yeah, we heard.
是啊 我们听说了
Did you know him?
你认识他吗?
Not really. A little.
不怎么认识
You got your stuff ready to go to Lisa's?
你去丽莎家的东西都准备好了?
I'm gonna drop you off on my way to work.
我上班路上送你过去
It's Saturday.
今天周六
I'm workin' a case. Gotta go in.
我有个案子 得上班
I'll get my stuff.
我去拿东西
Grace'll watch 'em like a hawk.
格蕾丝会像鹰一样看着她们的
Yeah, I'm okay with it.
我没问题啊
Makes me feel like the danger's over,
我觉得威胁消除了
and we should just go home.
我们就可以回家了
I'm not really sure about that,
我可不确定
so just humor me, okay?
所以就凑合一下好吗?
Stick around a couple more days.
再待几天
I think you just like having us here.
我觉得你就是喜欢我们在这
Yeah, I do.
是啊
Give me a hug?
来个拥抱?
Have fun. Bye.
玩得开心 拜
Thanks.
谢了
I'm being tailed.
我被跟踪了
Course you are.
当然了
What the fuck happened last night?
昨晚他妈的是什么情况?
Your buddy was a snitch.
你的伙伴是个叛徒
George? There's no way.
乔治? 不可能
How the fuck would you know that, anyway?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么会知道他是叛徒?
He worked for IA, and he wore a wire,
他为警♥察♥工作 他带着窃听器
and you brought him into our group,
你还把他带进我们这里
you dumb cocksucker.
你个蠢玩意
Fuck.
操
Okay. So what are we gonna do?
好吧 我们现在怎么办?
You repped up, right?
你找好代理人了吗?
Yeah. Of course.
当然了
I have to make a formal statement on Monday.
我周一得做一个正式声明
Tell your rep you want to go IOD.
跟你的代理人说你要申请工伤
But I wasn't injured on duty.
但是我没有受伤啊
Emotional stress. Death of a partner.
搭档死亡导致的精神压力
That'll delay the hearing.
他们会推迟听证会
Okay.
好的
They'll tell you you'll walk
他们会跟你说如果你供出其他人
if you give up your crew.
他们会让你走
Don't buy what they're selling.
别信他们说的
Yeah. I know how it works. Thanks.
嗯我知道怎么回事 谢谢
Yeah, well,just in case you're tempted,
那好 如果万一你被诱惑了
last night's gun's got your prints on it.
顺便告诉你昨晚的枪上有你的指纹
The fuck it d...
操他...
The fuck it does. Keep your voice down.
操♥他♥妈♥的怎么会 小点声
When you took down the drop house,
你上次帮忙拿下交接房♥的时候
same gun.
是同一把枪
Oh, you motherfucker.
哦 你这不要脸的混♥蛋♥
That's right.
这就对了
So you start cuttin' deals,
所以如果你开始跟他们谈交易
that weapon's gonna turn up.
那把武器就会出现
Cops are gonna know...
警♥察♥就会知道...
that you set up your partner.
是你杀害了你的搭档
Ms. Wish.
渥什女士
Special Agent Jay Griffin.
特别探员杰·格里芬
Need to see some ID?
需要看证件吗?
No, that won't be necessary.
不用了
You've got bureau written all over you.
你满脸都写满局里的气息
What do you want?
你想要什么?
Your ex husband is involved in a case
你的前夫现在参与的案子
that's become entangled in one of our operations.
和我们的一个行动搅在了一起
What kind of operation?
什么行动?
Counter terrorism.
反恐
We need him to share his findings with us.
我们需要他跟我们分享他的发现
Have you asked him to do that?
你问过他了吗?
Assurances that people give aren't always honored.
人的承诺并不是永远都会兑现的
So, what, you want me to spy on him?
所以呢 你想让我监视他?
We're only asking for information
我们只是在索要他
he should be giving us anyway.
本来就该提供的信息
No.
不行
You resigned from the bureau 10 years ago under a cloud.
你十年前带着丑闻从局里辞职
It was a poker debt.
那是些赌债
I wasn't a participant in the fraud,
我没有参与诈骗
it was completely unconnected.
两件事毫无联♥系♥
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表