剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Gunfire erupted outside the
今天早晨
First National Pacific Bank Monday morning.
西尔玛购物中心附近的
Around the Sylmar Shopping Plaza,
太平洋国家银行外枪声响起
customers stopped to take notice
对峙中在场顾客
when a confrontation...
被告知要小心躲避...
She's a cool customer.
她真是个镇定的顾客
She's like dry ice: cold and hot.
她就像干冰一样: 面若冰霜内心狂热
Don't touch.
不可触摸
You will get burned.
否则你会被灼伤的
Police continue to search
警方持续寻找
for former LAPD detective Carl Nash,
前洛杉矶警署警探卡尔·纳什
alleged ringleader of a crew of corrupt...
指控称他是一组腐♥败♥警♥察♥的头目...
A babe like her...
一个这样的美人...
tangled up with a lug like him.
和这样一个混♥蛋♥东西搅在一起
Do-re-mi, baby. Do-re-mi.
世界奇妙啊我们读不懂
Ha. ...stolen vehicles.
哈 ...使用偷来车辆
Police departments throughout Los Angeles area
洛杉矶区域的所有警局
continue to pursue Nash.
正在继续追捕纳什
Detective, before we start, a few ground rules.
警探 我们开始之前 我先把规矩说清楚
Ground rules.
规矩
For the last 48 hours,
过去的四十八个小时内
my client has answered every question put to her.
我的客户已经回答了每一个提出来的问题
She's cooperated fully with RHD and FID detectives.
她充分配合了劫案凶杀科和刑事侦缉科的警探们
She's here of her own volition.
她在这完全出自本身意愿
I won't allow you to bully her.
我不会允许你威欺凌她
Bully.
欺凌
Mrs. Allen, more than anyone,
爱伦夫人比任何人都更想
wants to know who killed her husband.
知道究竟是谁杀了她的丈夫
Well, then maybe she can tell me
这样的话 可能她可以告诉我
how Carl Nash knew
卡尔·纳什是怎么知道
she'd be at that bank that morning.
她那天早晨会在那家银行的
As I've said until I am blue in the face,
就像我说过一万遍的
I don't know.
我不知道
Did you double-cross him, or did he double-cross you?
是你出♥卖♥♥♥了他 还是他出♥卖♥♥♥了你?
I knew the man to say hello to at the front gate.
我跟他只是能打个招呼叫上名字的关系
Was it your idea or his idea?
是你的主意还是他的?
Was what his idea or mine?
什么主意?
To kill your husband. Detective...
杀你丈夫 警官...
I had nothing to do with my husband's death.
我跟我丈夫的死没有任何关系
When you looked in that empty safe deposit box,
当你看到那个存款箱是空的时候
it must have been a shock.
一定很震惊吧
I went there to collect what was mine legally.
我是去那拿法律上本就属于我的东西
What did you expect to find?
你是想去找什么的?
Documents, papers, photographs.
可能是文件啊 纪录啊 照片啊
I had no idea what Tony had in there.
我不知道托尼放了些什么在那
Cash?
现金?
You're busy concocting a fantasy, detective.
你在忙着虚构一个幻想 警探
It never happened.
都是没有的事
What a grim workplace you inhabit.
你在一个多么惨的地方工作啊
Does it ever get you down?
不让你觉得沮丧吗?
I kind of like it. It inspires me.
我还有点喜欢呢 能激励我
I bet it does.
我猜也是
Suits you.
适合你
If you think this is grim, imagine what prison is like.
你要是觉得这个惨 想象一下监狱
If Carl Nash killed my husband,
如果卡尔·纳什杀了我的丈夫
he deserves to rot in one for the rest of his life.
他活该烂在监狱里
Where do you think Layla is?
你觉得蕾拉在哪?
Don't know, don't care.
不知道 不在乎
Sure you do. She's got the money, right?
你肯定在乎 她拿着钱不是吗?
Your money.
你的钱
You and your stories, detective.
你编得一手好故事啊警探
She got to that safe deposit box
你丈夫尸体被找到的第二天
the day after your husband's body was found.
她就拿到了存款箱
The box was in her name, too.
而且箱子是在她名下的
She didn't have to wait for probate.
她都不用等遗嘱认证
What do you think's in that backpack?
你觉得那个背包里是什么?
I'm betting it's not the Allen family photos.
我打赌肯定不会是爱伦家全家福
Layla outsmarted you and Nash both.
蕾拉比你和纳什都聪明
Have a nice chat?
聊的好吗?
She's had two days to get her story straight
她有两天时间去理清证词
while Edgar and I jump through hoops on the bank.
正好我和埃德加去银行过五关斩六将 调查清楚
Where are we on Allen's other five accounts?
爱伦的其他五个账户我们怎么处理的?
Frozen. I called the IRS.
冻结了 我打给国税局
Told them there were laundered funds in those accounts.
跟他们说了那些账户有洗过的钱
She can't touch them.
她动不了的
So, speaking of the merry widow?
所以我们拿风流寡妇怎么办呢?
Can't go to the DA with what we've got.
我们现在掌握的还不足以向地方检察官举报
As of now, she walks.
所以目前为止 她还是自♥由♥的
Where's your car?
你的车在哪?
Let's take this one.
我们坐这辆
Mrs. Allen, I'm Martin Weiss.
爱伦夫人 我是马丁·韦斯
We met a couple of years ago
我们几年前见过
At Freddie Macnekian's funeral.
在弗莱迪·迈科尼肯的葬礼上
Yeah, I know who you are. Ed, what is this?
是 我认识你 这怎么回事?
Mr. Weiss has a proposal for you.
韦斯先生有个提议
The man who had my son murdered
那个杀我儿子的人
was in our sights, and now he's gone.
在我们眼皮底下溜走了
He'll turn up. It's just a matter of time.
他会再出现的 只是时间问题
I swore I'd look him in the eye.
我发誓我会狠狠盯着他
Might not work out that way.
可能结果不是那样的
You and Edgar will now be part
你和埃德加现在成为
of RHD's overarching investigations.
劫案凶杀科核心调查人员
So I gather. Eyes and ears?
我猜也是 全神贯注注意动向?
Eyes and ears. That'll be all, detective.
全神贯注 就到这了警探
Bosch, Edgar.
博斯 埃德加
Where is everybody?
大家都去哪了?
Out beating the bushes.
在外面找人呢
Thanks for stopping by.
谢谢你们串门啊
Hey, we're here.
嘿 我们在这了
We got another case, you know.
我们还有个案子的
The Tony Allen murder.
托尼·爱伦的谋杀案
You had eyes on our suspect since you questioned her?
你审问过我们的嫌疑人之后盯着她了吗?
Mrs. Allen? No, we don't have the manpower.
爱伦夫人? 不知道 我们没那个人力
Tips are coming in fast and furious.
小道消息快得跟速度与激♥情♥一样
We're checking out leads from here to Tucson.
我们从这到图森都在核对线索
She give you anything?
她对你说什么了吗?
I didn't lay a glove on her.
我没有严厉地审她
We want you to keep working the Allen murder,
我们想要你们继续查爱伦的凶杀案
but Nash is now the priority.
但是纳什现在是重点
What's the current thinking on his whereabouts?
现在我们猜想他会在哪
He dropped his hostage off at the edge of Angeles Forest
他把他的人♥质♥放在了十四号♥高速公路上
on Highway 14.
安琪拉森林边缘
Took her a couple of hours to get to a phone.
她走了好几个小时才找到电♥话♥
She said he was headed north on 14
她说纳什在14号♥路上往北开
toward Lancaster and Palmdale,
朝着兰卡斯特和棕榈谷的方向
which is ground zero at the moment.
那里目前我们没有任何部署
Ex-cop. Knows the moves.
老警♥察♥了 知道怎么走
He would have ditched the car by now, right?
他现在估计已经把车扔掉了吧?
That was our assumption, too.
我们也这么想
We're waiting for it to turn up.
我们在等车子的出现
He might have been too injured
他也可能因为受伤太重
to stop to switch cars.
没办法停下来换车
It was a serious gunshot wound.
他受了严重的枪伤
He was dragging that leg.
他得拖着腿走
Maybe he hasn't gotten that far.
或许他走不了那么远
Maybe he's holed up somewhere closer in.
也许他藏在比较近的地方
Okay. So what do you want us to do?
好吧 所以你想让我们怎么做?
Follow the guns.
查枪
From the shootout.
参与交火的枪♥支♥
We collected six weapons from the scene.
我们在现场找到了六把武器
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表