剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Whoa, you look like an unmade bed.
你看上去一团糟
Yeah, huh? Up all night chasing video.
是吗?我昨晚通宵查监控录像了
One of those for me?
给我买♥♥的吗?
You want to wrestle J. Edgar for it?
难道你想和杰·埃德加为它打一架?
No, nuh-uh. No, sir.
不 不要 先生
So your video, did you catch anything?
你从监控里查出点什么了吗?
License plates going both ways on Cahuenga
周日凌晨四点卡汉加
Sunday morning at 4 a.M.
进出都有车辆
How many? 22.
一共多少辆? 22辆
Ran them through DMV.
在车管所查过了
Any hits? One came back cold.
有线索吗? 一辆车往来频繁
No record on file.
是黑♥车♥
You run them through Alpers yet?
你已经在阿尔珀斯上查过了?
That's what we want to show you.
我们正要给你看呢
Thanks. Take a look.
谢了 来看看
Past six months, captured a few places...
过去的六个月里 在机场附近的几个地点
near the airport a couple of times.
被拍到了几次
Downtown a few more.
市中心拍到好几次
There. Spring Street. How many hits?
这儿 斯普林大街 几次?
Nine, ten. Wait.
九次 十次 等等
Let me Google Earth this.
让我上谷歌♥地图看看
That is a big-ass parking lot.
真是个不小的停车场
It's a fine place to stash a car.
真是个藏车的好地方
Happy hunting.
捕抓顺利
A lot of Tahoes.
很多塔赫嘛
Not one of them without plates.
全都是有牌照的
Lot of SUVs with tinted windows.
大部分SUV车窗都贴了膜
Feds.
联邦调查局
Definitely Feds.
肯定是联邦调查局
Can I help you?
有何贵干?
LAPD. We need to speak to the agent in charge.
洛杉矶警局 我们找你们这儿的主管
May I see some ID, please?
可以出示一下证件吗?
May I ask what this is in reference to, detectives?
请问你们来调查什么事情 警探先生?
It's in reference to the
上周六晚发生的
murder of Anthony Allen last Saturday night.
安东尼·爱伦谋杀案
This way.
这边请
Must be nice to have a real budget.
收支大事 不容小觑
Right? How the other half lives.
是吗?另一半如何过活
Rico.
瑞可
I think it's something else.
可能有别的事
Gentlemen.
先生们
Gentlemen, J. Griffin, agent in charge.
先生们 我是格里芬 这儿的主管
In charge of what, exactly?
确切主管什么?
This task force.
这个小组
Task force for what, exactly?
干什么的小组?
What can I do for you, detective?
有何贵干 探员先生?
A man named Anthony Allen
一个名叫安东尼·爱伦的男人
was murdered over the weekend.
周末被谋杀了
His body was discovered yesterday
昨天他的尸体在穆赫兰道被发现
in the trunk of his car up off Mulholland.
藏在他汽车的后备箱里
Yeah, I read about it.
嗯 我看到了消息
Coroner puts time of death Saturday night.
验尸官推测他是在周六晚上遇害的
Early Sunday morning, two guys broke into his office
周天一大早 有两个家伙闯进了他的办公室
and removed a number of surveillance devices.
搬走了好几台监控设备
So? So,
所以呢? 所以
next time you send your guys in
下一次你派人潜入客户办公室拿走
to take a hidden camera out of a target's office,
隐蔽式摄像机的时候
you might want to find out
也许应该先搞清楚
if the target has a hidden camera of his own.
是否客户自己另装了隐蔽式摄像机呢
So?
所以?
So we have video
所以我们手上有
of one of your vehicles leaving the scene.
你们的车离开现场的录像
How do you think we found you?
不然你觉得我们是怎么找到你的?
We have warrants...
我们是有许可的...
not cameras, audio surveillance.
可以拿走音频监控而非视频
Legal wire, hooray. We want the tapes...
又打法律牌 老天呐 我们要那些录音带...
from his office, from his car his phones, his house,
办公室的 车内的 手♥机♥的 还有他加的 都要
wherever you're up on him...and why.
另外你啥时候盯上他的 还有为什么
That's confidential.
这是机密
You got to have a need to know
你要么得有必要知道
and a right to know,
要么得有权知道
and you don't have either.
你都没有
This is a homicide investigation.
这是一起杀人案件
We have both.
我们两者都有
Mr. Allen was a peripheral figure
艾伦先生是一项正在执行的
in an ongoing operation
计划中的边缘角色
that's a matter of national security.
这计划事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
You talking about terrorism?
你是说恐怖袭击咯?
And we are satisfied
他的被杀与全盘调查
that his murder was unrelated
之间毫无关联
to the larger inquiry.
这点我们很满意
I'd like to know how you know that.
我想知道你是怎么知道毫无关联的
Why you'd go to the trouble of bugging him
如果他真的是如你所说的小角色
if he was so damn peripheral.
那你为何要费尽周折去窃听他?
We're not having this conversation.
我们现在说的和这个没关系
Oh, yeah, we are.
不 简直太有关系了
Somehow you people knew about this murder,
你们莫名奇妙地得知了这起谋杀案
and you sat on it.
还进行干涉
We made the appropriate phone calls.
我们只是打了些该打的电♥话♥
It's not our fault it took you two days
让你们花两天时间来追踪
to follow up on it.
不是我们的错
You have a bug in his car? Is that how you knew?
你们在他车里装了窃听器? 你就是这么知道的?
Got his fucking murder on tape?
想从一盒破录音带上得到凶手的线索?
It's been almost 15 years since 9/11.
911都过去15年了
Now, we're working our asses off
现在 我们竭尽全力
to make sure the next 9/11
确保未来15年不会再有
doesn't happen for another 15 years
类似911事件发生
So we're not about to compromise our entire operation
所以我们不会为了帮助你们调查
to help you solve a murder that doesn't matter.
一起无关痛痒的谋杀案而损害整个计划
It does to us.
对我们意义重大
We need to know what you know about Anthony Allen.
我们要了解你掌握的安东尼·爱伦的情况
You took evidence from his office.
你从他办公室拿走了证据
You are like a dog with a bone.
你别死咬着不放
Oh, you have no idea.
你说错了
We don't have his murder on tape.
我们没有和谋杀案有关的录音带
We will review the material,
我们会把所有材料检查一遍
and if we find anything that's germane to your case,
如果找到任何与你们案件有关的东西
we'll turn it over.
我们会交给你们
We need to listen to the tapes.
我们要自己听听录音
We'll determine what matters and what doesn't.
至于哪些相关 哪些无关 这由我们来决定
I think we're done here, gentlemen.
我认为我们谈的差不多了 先生们
We're not done here, not by a long shot.
这还差得远呢 我绝不松口
Ah, Jesus, man. What?
天哪 老兄 怎么了?
I'm gonna have to smell that shit all day.
你的香水闻起来跟便便一样 我还得闻一整天
Well, the ladies seem to love it.
姑娘们好像还挺喜欢的
Oh, the ladies do?
哦 是吗?
The bad guys are going to smell you coming.
坏人们都会被你的气味吸引来的
That shit's intense.
这坨便便味儿真大
Listen to him. Ah, fuck y'all.
他说的对 去你们的
My God. Thank you.
我的天 谢谢你
I should have gone to law school.
我应该去法学院
Tell him that you're picking up for Eddie A.
跟他说你来拿艾迪一号♥的东西
Hey, uh, maybe you should do it.
也许应该你去
I'm just saying, man. He knows you.
我就是说说而已 老兄 他认识你
All right.
好吧
Picking up for Eddie A.
我来拿艾迪一号♥的东西
That will be $2.00.
两美元
You owe me 2 bucks.
你欠我两块
Yeah. Remind me.
嗯 记得提醒我
$245,000 dollars in a secret trap,
联邦调查局为一个密局花费两万四千五百美元
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表