剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
He knew how to set up Rykoff,
也知道如何栽赃雷科夫
make Tony Allen's murder look like a mob hit.
让托尼·爱伦的谋杀案看起来像暴徒袭击
So what do we do?
接下来怎么做?
We get a search warrant, come back, get these legally.
拿搜查令 再回来 合法调查
And these are enough?
这样就够了吗?
These are enough.
够了
Murder for hire.
雇佣杀人
The whole plan is right here.
整个计划昭然若揭
Big question is, whose idea was it,
有个大问题是 谁策划的
his or Veronica Allen's?
他 还是维罗妮卡·爱伦?
What the fuck are you doin' here?
操♥你♥妈♥的你在干嘛?
Relax. I ran parallels.
被紧张 我安排好了
Did you check for a GPS bug?
你检查过你的GPS了吗?
Yeah. Of course, I did.
当然检查了
It's on my car which is at the gym.
在我车上 还在健身中心
Whose shit box is this?
这他妈是谁的车?
I borrowed it.
我借的
All right, we need to talk.
好吧 我们要谈谈
Follow me.
跟我走
Back in a few.
马上回来
Roger that.
收到
All right, listen Shut the fuck up.
好了 听着 妈的闭嘴
Come on, man, I'm not wearing a wire.
卧♥槽♥干嘛u3000我身上没窃听器
Give me your phone. And your watch.
电♥话♥给我u3000还有手表
What?
搞毛啊
Give them to me now.
现在就给我
Oh, you gotta be kidding me.
搞什么鬼
Seriously.
认真的吗
There. Happy?
给 高兴了吧
Dude!
嘿
You wanted to talk, talk.
你想聊聊 说吧
They came at me pretty hard.
他们来找我了 来者不善
RHD? They can't talk to you.
劫案凶杀科 他们不能审问你
No, not RHD.
不 不是劫案凶杀科
Deputy Chief Irving and one of his dogs.
欧文副局长和他的走狗
Irving himself came to you?
欧文亲自找你的
Yeah.
是
Jesus, he's runnin' off the books.
他太离谱了
Yeah, no shit it's off the books. What did they say?
先别管离不离谱 他们说了什么?
So you know that shitty little drop house over in Highland Park?
你知道高地公园那个交接房♥吗?
That was La Eme. The fuck it was.
那是雷阿莫的 当然是了
No, the fuck it was.
对 就是他的
And you know who else they brought up?
知道他们和谁交易吗?
This guy La Chuleta. You know him?
拉·楚莱特 你认识吗?
Fuck!
操
What else?
还有吗
They asked me about Tony Allen.
他们问了有关托尼·爱伦的事
What did you tell them?
你说什么了
I didn't tell them shit. Nothing.
什么都没说 什么鬼都没
But you listen to me, there's blood in the water.
但是听着 纸里包不住火
They know what's going on with us.
他们知道我们干了什么
Any names come up?
你提到谁了吗?
No.
没
No, but they definitely have eyes
没 不过他们肯定在盯着了
on me and O'Grady. It is time to get out.
盯着我 还有奥格雷迪 是时候收手了
Oh, so th...this is where you shake me down?
哦 所以 你准备甩掉我咯?
It's exit time, Carl. All right?
是洗手不干 卡尔
I want my piece and you owe me.
我要我那份 你欠我的
You know I don't have it yet.
你知道我都还没拿到
Ah, fuck.
操他大爷
I am not in a begging kind of mood, all right?
我他妈怎么像在讨饭一样
I came all the way out here to give you a head's up.
我想了各种办法来给你提个醒
To tell you what's what.
告诉你具体情况
Just hang tough a few more days.
只要再坚持几天
As soon as it comes through,
就快了
everybody gets their share.
每个人都会拿到的
Fuck that! I am the one who's exposed here, all right?
妈♥个♥鸡 我是那个暴露了的 好吗
Me. I was his partner.
是我 我是他搭档
I'm the one that's in the crosshairs,
我才是被谴责的人
and I have to get the fuck out of here
趁现在还他妈来得及
while I still can.
我要滚出这他妈的什么浑水
All right, all right.
好吧 好吧
Go home.
回去吧
I'll front your piece.
我会先把你的给你
Somebody'll come by with what you're owed.
有人会拿给你的
When?
什么时候
Tomorrow. The next day.
明天 后天
Don't worry, you'll get it.
不用怕 会有的
In the meantime...
还有
pull it together, man.
振作点
Don't forget your shit.
别忘了你的东西
Yeah. Thanks again.
谢谢提醒
These people are responsible.
这些人必须负责
Those are the fuckers that killed your son.
这些杀了你儿子的王八蛋
So now what?
下一步呢?
Tomorrow we get a search warrant,
明天我们会拿到搜查令
serve it as soon as the judge signs off.
检察官一签我们就去搜查
We find the photos, open the gun safe.
找到相片 开枪柜
And then we arrest Carl Nash for Tony Allen's murder.
然后以涉嫌托尼·爱伦谋杀案为由逮捕卡尔·纳什
And RHD? They'll get their shot at him
那劫案凶杀科呢 纳什搞完爱伦这桩事后
after Nash cuts a deal on the Allen hit,
他们会拿到他们要的
starts talkin' about George's murder.
审问乔治的谋杀案
I want to be there when you arrest him.
你逮捕他时我要在场
I don't think that's a good idea, sir,
搞了这些事后
with what we've been doing.
我不觉得这是个好主意
I want to be there.
我要在那场
I'm gonna look you in the eye, motherfucker.
狗♥娘♥养♥的王八蛋 我会狠狠瞪着你的
I'm gonna look you in the eye.
我一定会狠狠瞪你
No.
不是吧
Bitch.
操
The fucking bitch.
操♥你♥妈♥了个逼
Hi, Eddie.
嘿 爱迪
Mo. I have your money.
莫 我给你送钱来了
You scared the fuckin' shit out of me.
你妹的吓到我了
Wait, I thought that you...
等下 我以为你
I thought you weren't comin' 'til tomorrow.
我以为你明天才会来
Well, you know Carl,
啊这个 你知道卡尔的
once he gets a bug in his ear.
一旦他耳朵里塞了颗屎
He told me to take care of it tonight.
他要我今晚就给掏出来
Yeah, all right. Let me get the lights.
哦好吧 我去开灯
Okay.
行
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表