剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
federal wire tap on his phone,
还在他的电♥话♥上装了窃听器
a terrorism task force,
一个恐♥怖♥主♥义♥专责小组
and a murder that "Doesn't matter."
和一起"无关痛痒"的谋杀案
I want to know what's on those tapes.
我想知道那些录音带里说了什么
Let me call Irving.
我给欧文打电♥话♥
Maybe he can get them to release what's relevant.
也许他能让那边松口 得到一点线索
Griffin didn't mention the cash,
格里芬没提过现金的事
and I didn't bring it up.
所以我也没提
Maybe they missed it.
也许他们遗漏了
Think they searched the car?
你觉得他们搜过那车了吗?
Don't you? They knew where it was.
你会不搜吗? 他们知道车在哪儿
I think they found the body and backed away.
我认为他们发现了尸体 然后跑了
Tell Irving about the cash.
告诉欧文钱的事
Maybe he can use it to deal.
也许他可以用这个情报谈判
What about the widow?
寡妇那边呢?
Edgar's up there now
埃德加正在查监控
looking at the footage, checking her alibi.
核实她的不在场证明
Ran her background. She's got priors.
查查她的背景 她最有嫌疑
Interesting.
有意思
Two busts for solicitation,
两条消息
back when she was Jessica Gilroy
她嫁给托尼·艾伦之前
before she married Tony Allen.
叫做杰西卡·吉尔罗伊
Hooker meets pornographer.
妓♥女♥遇上色情片制片人
Match.Com.
相亲网站找的吧
Don't scoff.
别嘲笑人家
I hear it's pretty much how you meet people these days.
我最近听够了找对象的事
How's that better than picking up strangers in a bar?
有什么比在酒吧里偶遇更好呢?
Oh, God. Look at the two of us. We're pathetic.
天啊看看我们俩 真可怜
That we are. Got to book.
确实 言归正传
I'm going to meet Edgar at SID.
我跟埃德加约好要去调查司
You up for a drink tonight?
晚上有空一起喝一杯么?
Oh, yeah, maybe. Let me call you.
应该有 到时候我打给你
Fan mail from some flounder?
某个怪咖追求者送的?
It's ugly, isn't it?
很丑 是不?
On the plus side, if I don't water it, who cares?
话说回来 如果我管它 谁会管呢
Before we get to the prints, I wanted to show you this.
在我们看指纹之前 我想让你们先看看这个
Glitter.
亮片
In both cuffs.
两边袖口都有
What about the prints?
指纹呢?
Pretty good.
保存完好
Jacket's treated
我们对外套进行了处理
so the leather didn't absorb the oils.
这种皮质的是不会吸油的
Can you grab the lights, please, Wendell?
温德尔 麻烦你关一下灯
Palm print on the right shoulder.
在右肩上有掌印
Small hand. Could be a woman.
手比较小 可能是个女人的
Thumb prints on each lapel from somebody else,
西服翻领上有某人的大拇指指纹
probably a man.
可能是个男人
Thumbs are smudged. So is the palm.
大拇指还有点脏 手掌掌纹也是这样
We might be able to raise it up with some glue.
我们可以用胶去除杂物
The real score...
最关键的地方...
full set of fingerprints
两边衣领的反面
on the reverse side of each lapel.
都有五个指纹
Beautiful.
不错
Lights, please.
请开一下灯
Somebody grabbed him by the lapels with both hands.
有人用双手揪着他的领子
My mama used to do that.
我妈妈曾经那么做过
Snatched me up, shake me till my fillings rattled.
把我拎起来 一直晃到我反胃
Priority rush?
能加急吗?
For you, Harry.
看你面子 哈利
I reviewed the surveillance footage.
我又看了看监控录像
Veronica Allen didn't go anywhere
维罗妮卡·艾伦 从周四到周日
Thursday to Sunday.
哪儿也没去
Visitors? Just us.
有客人吗? 就只有我们
I served a warrant for the GPS data.
我拿到搜查GPS数据的授权了
Waiting for the Bentley dealer to get back to us with that.
就等着宾利的经销商拿给我们
Could take some time.
可能需要点时间
Or we could just ask the Feds.
或者我们可以直接问联邦调查局
You think they'd tell us?
你觉得他会告诉我们么?
If we say please. Ah.
如果我们求一下他们 额
Now, frankly, Mayor Ramos has had his turn.
坦白的说 现任市长拉莫斯即将卸任
We need a new approach to our problems.
我们需要找到新的出路
We need a fresh take. We...
我们得有新作为 我们...
Now, Mr. District Attorney,
现在 地区检察官先生
speculation is rampant
大家都在纷纷猜测
that you're running for mayor.
你要竞选市长
Gail, it's no secret
盖尔 坦白讲
that I've been thinking about it,
我已经考虑过了
but I have not made up my mind yet.
但是我现在还没决定
When do you anticipate doing that?
你打算什么时候决定?
Now, that's some pure, deep bullshit.
全都是废话
...I love my job.
...我爱我的工作
Chief, Ms. Kowski
局长 科沃斯基小姐
from the mayor's office on line 1.
从市长办公室打来一号♥线
Did she say what it was about?
她说是什么事情了吗?
No, sir.
没有
All right.
好吧
Deputy Chief Irving.
我是欧文副局长
Chief, it's Jen Kowski.
局长 我是简·科沃斯基
Bosch.
我是博斯
Detective. Ah. I thought I was going
警探 我以为我又要
to get your voice mail again. This is Keisha Russell
转到语♥音♥邮箱了 我是凯莎·罗素
from the Times. How can I help you?
时代周刊的 有何贵干?
I write the Times' murder blog.
我是撰写的谋杀案专栏的
I'm familiar with it.
我知道
Then you know we cover every murder
那你应该知道我们报道
that occurs in Los Angeles. In fact, I just wrote
发生在洛杉矶的所有谋杀案 事实上 我在写
about your latest case.
你最新的那个案件
Nothing new to comment on at this time.
没什么新进展 还是那些
Following all leads, et cetera, et cetera.
综上所述 依此类推什么的
Well, that's not why I'm calling.
我不是为这件事打来的
Then why? As you probably know,
那是什么? 你可能知道
We keep a running tally of unsolved cases,
我们在持续追踪悬而未决的案件
so I get tips about open cases...
所以我得到了一些旧案的线索...
some legit, some crazy.
有些合理又有些疯狂
I can imagine.
我能想象得到
Twice now in the last four months,
至今为止的四个月内
a woman's called me to say
一个女人给我打了两次电♥话♥说
she knows details about an unsolved murder
她知道四十年前未破谋杀案
from 40 years ago.
的具体情况
Yes?
你说什么?
The murder of Marjorie Lowe.
关马乔里·罗威的谋杀案
Detective Bosch?
博斯警探?
Keisha...It's Keisha, right?
凯莎...是凯莎 对吗?
Right. Keisha, don't you think
对 我是 你不觉得 可能是
this woman read the articles
这个女的读了一篇
that came out during my trial
这个案子审理期间的文章
and just looking for some attention.
现在讲这些是为了博眼球
Of course that's possible.
确实有这种可能性
Why did she call you and not me?
为什么她没打给我却打给你了?
She did. She said she left you a message
她联♥系♥你了 她说给你留了信息
and you never called her back, so she called me.
但是你一直没回她 所以她打给了我
I've been on leave for six months.
我离开了六个月
I didn't get the message. She identify herself?
我没收到短♥信♥ 她留下了什么信息吗?
I only have her first name...Annette...
我只知道她的姓... 安妮特...
and I have a phone number.
还有她电♥话♥号♥码
The thing is, Keisha,
事实上 凯莎
I've been over that murder book a hundred times.
那本谋杀记录已经被我翻烂了
I could recite it to you verbatim.
我可以倒背如流
There's no one named Annette in it on any page,
压根没有出现过安妮特这个名字
so I'm thinking this woman, whoever she is,
所以我认为这个女的 不管她是谁
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表