剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
He starts giving up secrets on Marks,
关于马克斯 一旦他松口了
I'm your first phone call.
记得马上给我电♥话♥
Right.
没问题
Nevada trooper will give you a courtesy escort
内华达骑警会护送你们一段
to the state line. Appreciate it.
就到州界那里 谢了
What are you so happy about?
你乐个什么劲儿?
Why shouldn't I be?
我还不能乐了?
First degree murder indictment doesn't worry you?
一级谋杀罪名指控都吓不倒你?
Man, I got an alibi.
老兄 我有不在场证明
We heard different.
我们听到的可不是这个
I got no motive to kill Tony Allen.
我没有作案动机
Joey Marks told you to. That was your motive.
乔伊·马克斯指使你的 这就是你的动机
My lawyer's gonna shred that search warrant,
我的律师会把那张搜查令销毁的
and he's gonna shred you, Bosch,
然后他也会把你也弄死的 博斯
for planting that fucking gun.
敢把那把破枪栽到我头上
That gun gets kicked, I'm home free.
一旦那把枪没有了 我就可以回家了
If that happens, which it won't, then what?
虽然不会如你所愿 但假如是又怎样?
As far as Joey Marks is concerned, you're dead,
只要乔伊·马克斯还有所顾虑 你就死定了
wherever you are, the streets or in the joint.
不管你躲到哪里
Unless you cooperate. Fuck you.
除非你跟我们合作 去你♥妈♥的♥
Rykoff Luke.
雷科夫·卢克
Extradition out of Vegas on a 1-87.
谋杀罪 要求遣送出拉斯维加斯
Kiko, I want him put on keep-away status, 100 percent isolation.
吉克 我要保证他被百分之一百完全隔离
All right, when the sheriff's come to pick him up,
等警官来押送他的时候
make sure they know to put him in protective custody
把他关进去之前
on a John Doe lodging.
确保有人看着他
Harry.
哈里
Not now, Mank, I gotta get home.
现在没空 曼克 我得回家了
Billets wants to see you immediately,
比利茨警督现在要见你
as soon as his feet hit the premises, APB.
只要他一到 立马通告他
Pretend you didn't see me. I can't do it, buddy.
你就当没看到我 做不到啊 老兄
Bring me the head of Hieronymus Bosch.
快把博斯给我揪过来
Her exact fuckin' words.
她原话
Ah, shit.
他妈的
Lieutenant.
警督
You were just gonna leave
你都准备走了
without giving me a full report.
你还没跟我汇报呢
I need to get home. My family's waiting for me.
我得回家了 家里人在等我
How are they?
她们怎么样了?
Well, they were pretty shaky
今早我送她们去机场的时候
when I took them to the airport this morning.
还吓得够呛呢
Well, I can understand.
我能理解
I can also understand why
同样 我也能够理解你
certain decisions were made in haste last night.
为什么昨晚着急做了这种决定
I appreciate that. But
谢谢 不过
Okay. You need to talk to Eleanor.
行了 你得劝劝埃莉诺
Get her to file on these thugs.
让她出面指认这些混♥蛋♥
Letting them walk is a mistake,
实在不能就这么放过他们
and I am compromised because you told me about it.
虽然我现在是妥协了 那也是因为你拜托我的
She isn't gonna change her mind.
她不会改变主意的
They belong in prison.
他们得进监狱待着
Look, no way Joey Marks is gonna let those guys skate
乔伊·马克斯不会放过那俩人的
after screwing this up.
他们把事情都搞砸了
They will get what is coming to them.
他们会得到报应的
Do you really want the full report?
你还需要完整的报告吗?
No, I do not.
不 我不需要
I just hope this doesn't come back to bite us all in the ass.
我就希望不要再惹出什么麻烦来了
It won't.
不会的
Go be with your family.
回去陪你家里人吧
Thanks, Grace.
谢了格蕾丝
Dad. Whoa, what are you people doing in my house?
爸爸 哇喔 瞧你们把我屋整的
Hey, how you guys settling in?
嘿 你们睡哪个房♥间?
In the spare room. Good.
客房♥ 很好
Find the towels? Same place they always were.
找到毛巾了吗? 还在老地方
Brought some food.
我买♥♥了点吃的
What are we having? Mexican.
是什么? 墨西哥菜
Poquito Mas. Best Mexican take out in L.A.
Poquito Mas 洛杉矶最好的墨西哥外卖♥♥
And I got you a new phone.
我还给你新买♥♥了部电♥话♥
Thanks, Dad.
谢了 老爸
Why don't you go set it up.
你去把卡装上吧
Your mom and I'll put food on the table.
我跟你妈妈来弄饭
Okay.
好的
I'll grab some plates.
我来拿盘子
How's she doing?
她怎么样?
I don't know.
我不知道
She seems fine but it could all be a front.
她看起来还好 但可能只是表面现象
I got a friend in behavioral,
我在行为经济学方面有认识的人
shrink they sent me to last year.
一个精神病学家 他们去年介绍给我的
You want I should reach out, see if she'll talk to her?
要不要我跟她联♥系♥一下 看看要不要跟玛迪谈谈?
Oh, give it a couple of days, see how she does.
哦 等再过几天的 看她恢复的如何
How'd the extradition go?
引渡的咋样?
Routine. Rykoff waived, we brought him back, booked him.
都按老规矩来 雷科夫放弃引渡 我们把他带回来了 关着呢
Does that mean we can go home?
那是不是说我们可以回家了?
Not just yet.
再等等
Where'd you find this?
你在哪儿找到这个的?
Back of the linen closet.
壁橱后面
Our trip to Catalina.
我们去卡特琳娜岛的时候买♥♥的
Midwestern girl. You didn't even believe flying fish existed.
中西部女孩 你竟然不相信有会飞的鱼
I still don't.
我现在还是不相信
I see you redid the kitchen.
你把厨房♥重新装♥修♥了
Yep.
是的
Looks good.
看起来不错
So fuckin' weird being back here.
再回来这儿感觉太他妈奇怪了
Ain't it the truth.
可不是吗
He's runnin' out of the house with his, like, mask askew
他跑出去的时候 面具都歪了
lookin' out of one eye, runnin' into a wall.
只有一只眼睛能看见 结果撞墙上去了
His mask askew.
面具都歪了
Robbie, you are so full of shit.
罗比 你真是满嘴跑火车
Hey, you know last night. Yeah.
嘿 你知道昨晚咋回事吗 当然
Did y'all fuckin' bump somebody in there?
你们进去把人给崩了?
No, bro, just the ceiling.
没有 老兄 打的天花板
Gets their attention.
就是吓吓他们
Well, is sure as shit got mine, I tell ya that.
确实吓到我了 老实说
All that fuckin' dry wall dusk up in my nose.
那墙灰全他妈进我鼻子里去了
That shit is fuckin' carcinogenic.
那玩意儿他妈的致癌的
Now, what's that?
这是啥?
It's your end.
你的酬劳
Mm-hm. Thank you.
恩 谢谢
Cap.
老大
Cap. How's it goin'?
老大 怎么样了?
It's goin' fine, just fine.
进展的挺顺利的 挺好
How are you all doin'?
你们咋样
Can't complain.
好得很
Irving.
欧文
I'm told you did real good last night.
他们说你昨晚表现的不错
Yes, you should have seen him.
是啊 你真应该亲眼看看的
He took out this big beaner
他表现的那样子
like he was fuckin' Ronda Rousey.
还真以为自己是尤达·鲁西呢
Uh-huh. Yeah, thank you.
嗯 呵呵 谢谢啊
I, uh-- I think.
我 嗯 我想
Thanks for the dinero.
谢谢你的钱
De nada.
不客气
There's good times ahead.
好日子还在后头呢
Good times.
好 日子
You're the key that's gonna unlock
我们还要指望你
a lot of new doors for us.
给我们开启许多新世界的大门
Just glad to be a part of it.
很高兴能加入你们
Oh, no, sorry.
哦 抱歉 还没
You're not a part of it yet.
你还不是我们的一员呢
I'm not?
还不是?
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表