剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
I have my sources.
你可能没有照片 我发一张给你
You probably don't have a picture. I'll send you one.
好的
Okay.
你打算告诉我有人想在我们的家里杀掉你吗?
Were you gonna tell me someone tried to kill you in our house?
部门把我的名字隐去了 不想让你担心 麦迪
Department kept my name out of it. Didn't want to worry you, Mads.
有那么糟糕吗?
It was that bad?
我的朋友比我先知情 从网上看到的
My friends knew before I did. - Internet.
对不起
Sorry.
我知道 但是…
I know, but...
你没事吧?
You're okay?
没事 我没事 很高兴你打来电♥话♥了
Yeah, yeah. Fine. Glad you called.
我也是
Me, too.
你去上了你想上的那门心理课了吗?
So, did you get into that psych class you wanted?
爸爸 你可以把事情告诉我 糟糕的事 我不会吓到的
Dad, you can tell me things, bad things. I won't freak out.
什么都不知道 然后从网上看到 感觉更糟糕
It's worse not knowing and then having it crash down on you online.
有道理 你对我也一样
Fair enough. But same goes for you, with me.
这又是一条规定吗?
Is that another rule?
不 是愿望
No, wish list.
我会想想的
I'll think about it.
如果它还没有回来的话 我下个周末会做份启事
And I'll do the flyers next weekend - if he still hasn't come back.
你回来吗?
You're coming up?
周五 如果可以的话
Friday, if that's all right.
当然没问题
Of course it's all right.
这是你家 麦迪琳
This is your home, Madeline.
也许留点时间给你老爸?
Maybe carve out a little time for your old man?
你自己待着也过得很好
You were doing so well there for a minute.
我得问一下啊
Had to ask.
我想也是 我爱你 爸爸
I guess. I love you, Dad.
我也爱你 非常爱你
Love you, too.So very much.
黛西克莱顿
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表