剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Roberto Flores case?
他栽赃了一把枪 让大家以为当时发生了枪战
He used a throw-down to make it look like a good shoot.
这不是真的 -陪审团判原告胜诉
That's apocryphal.
他被轻判是因为违反规定 又不是栽赃嫁祸
slap on the wrist for violating policy, not planting evidence.
他只是侥幸逃过惩罚 而且那不是第一次
I think he got away with it. And not for the first time.
第三走道问价钱
WOMAN : Price check on Aisle 3.
第三走道问价钱
Price check on Aisle 3, please.
冷冻披萨
我超爱这部电影
I love this fucking movie.
老天爷! -还是你想学这招?
Holy smoke. Or would you rather do this?
《男子汉大丈夫》, 柯克道格拉斯
Man without a Star. --Kirk Douglas.
看那下巴
Aw, Demps,
耍枪不能保住你的命
You don't. -Yeah. Twirling a gun never saved a man's life.
你只要学一招
There's only one thing you got to learn.
就是迅速拔枪
Get it out fast.
然后… -他们太厉害了
They broke the mold. -And then...
慢慢放回去
put it away... slow.
你怎么找到我的?
How'd you find me?
我在停车场看到 你和女友一起, 我尾随你回来
Saw you in the parking lot with your girlfriend. I followed you.
那不是我女友
Not my girlfriend.
好吧, 你们两个对骂的样子…
Okay. Just the way you two were bitching at each other.
她只是一个客户, 仅此而已
She's just a customer. Nothing more.
你注射的动作很快
Pretty swift with that needle.
我在伊♥拉♥克♥是军医
I was a medic in Iraq.
不是吧?
No shit.
第五特种部队, 阿富汗
Fifth SFG. Afghanistan.
你那个客户经常吸毒过量?
Your customer, she OD a lot?
数都数不清
Who's counting anymore?
幸好有纳洛酮, 那玩意…
Thank God for Narcan.That shit.
她有过什么战争经历?
What's her war story?
她在国内服役 但那不是她吸毒的原因
Her service was stateside. That's not why she's fucked up.
谁是黛西?
Who's Daisy?
你怎么知道这个?
How do you know about that?
我看到她的刺青
I clocked the "rest in peace" tattoo.
那是她女儿
It was her daughter.
她怎么死的?
How'd she die?
她被人杀了
She got murdered.
真惨, 最近?
That's fucked up. Recent?
大概十年前了
About ten years ago.
她当时几岁? -14岁
How old was she? She was 14.
多少药都止不了这样的痛
Not enough pills in the world for that shit.
对
No.
案子破了吗?
They ever solve it?
没有
Nah.
说到药丸…
Speaking of pills.
你想怎么样?
What do you need?
我要进加西亚诊所, 需要你为我担♥保♥
I need to get into the Garcia Clinic. Need you to vouch for me.
我想我欠你一个人情
I guess I owe you.
是的, 很大的人情
I guess you do. Big time.
让你不用坐牢
Kept your ass from going to fucking jail.
你的情况有多严重, 莱利?
How fucked up are you, Reilly?
我要多严重才能进去?
How fucked up I need to be?
抢劫及凶案组的人来过
DWIGHT: RHD was here.
他们想知道加里有没有重操旧业
Wanted to know if Gary was back on the street.
我以为他已经不干那些了
Thought he was staying away from all that.
对, 我也以为
He was. I thought he was.
他有稳定的工作, 上教堂
Steady job. Going to church.
我去了他家
I dropped by his place.
我在他的卧室找到这个
I found this in his bedroom.
我不知道他有这个
I didn't know he had that.
他在担心一些事情?
He was worried about something?
如果他是, 他没有告诉我
If he was, he didn't tell me.
他也没有告诉我
He didn't say anything to me, either.
我以为你们不再联♥系♥了
I thought you all were out of touch.
对
Yeah...
两个南区警局的警探 叫我安排他们会面
Two South Bureau detectives asked me to arrange a meet.
关于什么? -教堂枪战
What about? That church drive-by.
加里对此知道什么?
What would Gary know about that?
他们只是在追踪一个线索
Oh, they... they were just working a lead.
他们认为他可以 帮他们联♥系♥某个知情人
Thought he could put them in touch with someone who might.
他和他们见面了? -是的
Did he meet with them? He did.
有人看到他们在一起
Somebody saw them together.
该死
Goddamn it. Goddamn it to hell.
警探?
Detectives.
你有时间吗, 斯凯勒太太? 我们有个消息告诉你
Do you have a moment, Mrs. Skyler? We have some news.
我们抓到他了
We got him.
你确定?
Are you sure?
我确定
I am sure.
记得我在犯罪现场 怎么告诉你吗? 萝拉症候群?
Remember what I told you on the scene? The Laura Syndrome?
“不要爱上受害人”
Don't fall in love with the victim.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表