剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Okay. Thanks, brother.
该死!
Fuck.
那是…
Ki sa?
该死
Fuck.
早上好
Morning.
我想我找到了什么
Think I got something.
从街对面的摄影机上
From a camera across the street.
好的 所以?
Okay, so...
他往东边去了
He's headed east.
垃圾桶就在下一个拐角处
The dumpster's just around the next corner.
在拐角处的办公室 在小巷里放了摄影机
The office on the corner has a camera in the alley.
没有更近点的吗? -没有
Nothing closer? Nope.
看不见司机
Can't see the driver.
看不见 但等等
No, but wait.
什么都看不见 看不见他在做什么
Can't see anything. Can't tell what he's doing.
他那个时候在巷子里做什么?
I mean, what is he doing in that alley at that hour?
也许是尿尿
Taking a piss maybe?
我想他是在把那个箱子扔到垃圾箱里
I think he's putting that suitcase in that dumpster.
查了车牌 一周前被偷了
Ran the plate; stolen a week ago.
你装着一箱残肢
You wouldn't want to drive very far
不会想挂着假牌照开得太远
on a phony plate with a suitcase full of severed limbs.
最近的可用垃圾箱
First available dumpster.
在附近某处把他或她分尸了
Killed and cut up him... or her... somewhere nearby.
我们知道了吗?
We know yet?
在等实验室的报告
Waiting on the lab.
在某个室内 不是在他的车里
So, inside somewhere, not in his van.
空置的建筑内 建筑工地
Vacant building. Construction site.
日落大道西边或南边 比如 高尔
West and south of Sunset and, say, Gower.
查查街景
Google Street View.
卢梭小姐
Ms. Rousseau.
是真的吗?你陷害他的?
Is it true? Did you frame him?
不 那不是真的
No, it's not true.
我不知道该不该信你
I don't know whether to believe you or not.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
爸爸
Dad.
我很抱歉让你等着 -没关系
I'm sorry to keep you waiting. - Don't worry about it.
你准备好了吗? -是的
You ready? - Yeah.
进去坐下吧
Go on in, grab a seat.
麦迪
Maddie.
这可能都要靠你了
All right, this may all come down to you.
要犀利 要直率
Be sharp, be forthright.
这些人在搞砸对你重要的一切
These people are fucking with everything - that's important to you.
还有真♥相♥
Ain't it the truth.
他们来了
Here they come.
拜托 斯宾塞 你在哪呢?
Come on, Spencer, where are you?
觉得他会来吗?
Think he'll show?
我希望如此 我让赫克托去接他了
I hope so. I sent Hector to fetch him.
备用计划是什么?
What's Plan B?
你
You.
好吧 我们进去开始吧
Okay, let's go in and do this.
希望他会来
Hopefully he'll be here.
谢谢 妈妈
Thank you, Mama.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, cheri.
有什么可以帮你的吗?
Help you?
鲁妈妈? -什么事?
Mama Roux? - Yes?
你不记得我了吗?
You don't remember me?
杰罗姆
Jérome.
我太久没见到你了
I haven't seen you in so, so long.
在母亲的葬礼上
My mother's funeral. - Ah. Koman ou ye?
还在当警♥察♥? -是的
Still a policeman? - I am.
你是以警♥察♥的身份来的吗?我触犯法律了吗?
That's what brings you here? I'm in trouble with the law?
完全不是
Not at all.
我想要问你关于某个人的事
I wanted to ask you about somebody,
如果你认识他的话
if you know him.
谁?
Who?
雅克艾威尔
Jacques Avril.
雅克艾威尔
Jacques Avril.
还没有
Nothing yet.
没有
Nothing.
加利福尼亚州对博德斯 一项人身保护事项及撤销动议
California versus Borders, a habeas matter and motion to vacate.
我们还有一项动议要听
We also have a motion to be heard
是钱德勒女士提出的
filed by Ms. Chandler, who I see in the courtroom.
我在法庭看到她了 不如走过来吧 钱德斯女士?
Why don't you come up, Ms. Chandler?
法官阁下 这项动议毫无价值
Your Honor, this motion has no merit.
这是一个以我的客户为代价的宣传噱头
It's a publicity stunt at the expense of my client.
钱德勒 我想你有话要回应
Ms. Chandler, I assume you have a response to that.
是的 法官阁下
I do, Your Honor. For the record, Honey Chandler,
声明一下 哈妮钱德勒 代表警探耶罗尼米斯博斯
representing Detective Hieronymus Bosch.
我的客户意识到由克隆尼先生提出的
My client has become aware of the petition
并受到地方检察官办公室支持的请♥愿♥
filed by Mr. Cronyn and supported by the D.A.'s office
指控博斯警探伪造了用来将博德斯先生
alleging that Detective Bosch falsified material evidence
定罪的物证
used to convict Mr. Borders.
这些无根据的指控不知怎么地传到了《洛杉矶时报》
Somehow, these unfounded allegations have made their way into the L.A. Times,
损害了他的名誉… -钱德勒女士
damaging his reputation. - Ms. Chandler,
我们没那么长时间 说出你的论点吧
we don't have all day; make your argument.
当然 法官阁下 我的客户否认这些指控
Of course, Your Honor. My client denies the allegations.
我已经提出动议允许干涉
I have filed a motion for leave to intervene
这样他就能回答问题了
so that he may answer them.
钱德勒女士 肯尼迪先生跟克隆尼先生
Ms. Chandler, both Mr. Kennedy and Mr. Cronyn object
反对你的客户在这个问题上的出庭资格
to your client's standing in the matter.
法官阁下 这些指控牵连我客户
Your Honor, these allegations implicate my client's
名誉的财产权利
property rights and reputation and good name.
我相信他有出庭资格以维护这些权利
I believe he has standing to intervene and defend those rights.
法官阁下 国家不能
Your Honor, the people can't be held responsible
为报纸上一篇与我办公室没有关系的文章负责
for an article in a newspaper that my office had nothing to do with.
肯尼迪先生 博斯警探的名誉财产权利
Mr. Kennedy, Detective Bosch's property rights and his good name and reputation
是他有权利去保护的利益
is an interest that he's entitled to protect.
因此 我同意进行干涉的动议
I therefore grant the motion for leave to intervene.
钱德勒女士 你可以请出你的第一位目击证人了
Ms. Chandler, you can call your first witness.
法官阁下 这不公平
Your Honor, this is unfair.
我们没有准备新的目击证人
We're not prepared for new witnesses.
我方请求将这个放到30天后 以便收集证词
The people request that we carry this over 30 days in order to seek depositions
并为新的听证会做好适当准备
and properly prepare for a new hearing.
法官阁下 我赞同这个请求
Your Honor, I second that request.
根据法庭的时间安排
Court calendars being what they are,
延期30天 还不如延期90天
putting this off for 30 days might as well be 90.
博德斯先生
Mr. Borders,
你愿意回到圣昆丁州立监狱再待三个月吗?
are you willing to go back to San Quentin for another three months?
嗯 我觉得如果能改正错误 多等一点时间也无妨
Um... yeah, I-I don't suppose a little more time matters if it means they get it right.
这正是法庭要做的事
That's exactly what the court is trying to do here,
改正错误
get it right.
法官阁下 我的客户是受到影响的一方
Your Honor, my client is the injured party here.
他的名声受到了损害
His reputation has been damaged,
将这个推迟90天会造成永久的影响
and delaying this 90 days will permanently destroy it.
我们拒绝推迟 希望能提出解决办法
We object to any delay, and would like to offer a solution.
继续说 钱德勒女士
Go ahead, Ms. Chandler.
其他人离开法庭 让律师和当事人继续在镜头前
Clear the court, and have the lawyers and principals continue in camera.
我将为我打算传唤的每一位证人
I will give verbal proffers for each witness I intend to call
以及我打算介绍的每一份文件和录像提供口头证词
and each document and video I plan to introduce.
非常好
Very well.
我要求媒体
I'm gonna ask that members of the media
以及所有其他旁听人员离开15分钟
and all other observers leave for 15 minutes
让我们听听你的提议
so that we can hear your proffers.
谢谢 法官阁下
Thank you, Your Honor.
盯着他们
Keep an eye on them. - Mm-hmm.
我想是公♥寓♥和一幢多户住♥宅♥
Condos and a multiplex, I think.
主人还在决定
Owners are still trying to decide.
有非法占用者吗?无家可归者?
Problems with squatters, homeless?
下雨的时候有
When it rains.
闻上去像
Smells like it.
这里没有之前是什么样?
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表