剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
我没去过
Never been.
你应该去看看 博伊西很漂亮,有飞蝇钓
You should go. Boise's beautiful. Fly-fishing.
谢谢
Thanks.
干杯
Cheers.
怎么了?
What?
飞蝇钓?马铃薯很有名?
Fly-fishing? Famous potatoes?
当地车牌上是这么写的
It's on the license plates.
值得冒险吗? 这可能会让我们惹上麻烦
Worth the risk? You could get us both in Dutch.
麻烦?你的口吻和我爸一样
Dutch? You sound like my dad.
做人总是小心翼翼 你不会厌倦吗?我会
Don't you ever get tired of being so careful all the time? I do.
你♥爸♥知道吗?
Your dad know about that?
不知道
No.
他会怎么说?
What would he say?
他会叫我小心点
He'd tell me to be careful.
他在你这个年纪时大概也喝过酒
Well, he probably had one when he was your age.
他那个时候在部队
When he was my age, he was in the Army.
在战斗
Oh. -In combat.
是的,我会
Yes, I do.
厌倦小心翼翼
Get tired of... being too careful.
–嘿 –嘿
Hey.
这么晚还在工作?
Hey. Midnight oil?
我在赶进度
Ah, I'm just catching up.
我要走了,你需要什么吗? 咖啡、茶、披萨?
Can I get you anything before I go? Coffee? Tea? Pizza?
不用了
No, I'm fine.
你也待得很晚
You're here late.
对,哈伍德请了病假
Yeah. Howard called in sick.
我要上两班
Mm. -I pulled a double.
回家吧,你一定累坏了
Go home. You must be beat.
我会的,谢谢
I will. Thanks.
莉莎怎么样?
Oh. Uh, how's Lisa?
她在享受人生
Time of her life.
昨天收到她从布鲁日寄来的明信片
Got a postcard from her yesterday. From Bruges.
布鲁日?
Bruges?
对,我想那是在比利时
Yes. It's Belgium, I think.
她什么时候回来?
Ah. When's she home?
–再过几周 –好吧
Uh, couple of weeks. -Okay.
很好
: Good.
你在想什么?
So what's really on your mind?
克雷特和巴瑞尔
Crate and Barrel.
对
Yeah.
我正在处理
I'm dealing with it.
谣言满天飞
Rumors are flying.
我不会火上浇油
Well, I'm not gonna add fuel to that fire.
他们会有多大♥麻♥烦?
How much trouble they in?
巴瑞尔可能要停职几天 克雷特没事
Barrel will probably get a couple of days. Crate's in the clear.
这就好,晚安,警督
Good to hear. -Yeah. Good night, L.T.
晚安
Good night.
地方检察官洛思琳海恩斯相信 定罪完善小组起步方向正确
麦迪–我会晚归,别等我
♪ ♪
早安
Morning.
早安
Morning.
早餐?
Breakfast?
我要上班了 我只是回来洗澡和换衣服
I'm on my way to work. I just came home to shower and change.
好的
Gotcha.
怎么了?
What?
你没事吧?
You okay?
我很好
I'm good.
很好
Good.
费根太太?
Mrs. Fagan?
我是
Yes?
我是洛杉矶警局的罗伯逊警探
Detective Robertson. LAPD.
你们找到我丈夫了吗?
Have you found my husband?
我能进来吗?
May I come in?
不能
No.
–什么? –请稍等
Excuse me? Wait here a moment. Please.
如果你让我进来一下…
If I could just come in for a moment...
–我不想让你进去 –什么?
I'd rather you didn't. -Sorry?
带我去见他
Take me to him.
费根太太…
Mrs. Fagan...
我要去辨认尸体,不是吗?
I need to I.D. the body, don't I?
钱德勒、谢伯、穆林斯 律师事务所
这位先生,我能帮你吗?
Excuse me, sir.How may I help you?
–哈妮钱德勒 –你有预约吗?
Honey Chandler. -Appointment?
告诉她我是哈里博斯
Tell her it's Harry Bosch.
她在会见客户
She's with a client.
我会告诉她你来了
I'll let her know that you're here.
很高兴和你见面,我们会保持联♥系♥
Lovely to see you, as always. -And I will be in touch.
谢谢
WO Thank you.
警探?
: Detective.
我知道,我还欠你一杯酒
I still owe you that drink.
哈里?
Harry?
你不知道那是什么DNA 或者从哪里来?
And you don't know what this DNA sample is, or where it's from?
一些他们认为当时漏掉的东西
Something they supposedly missed, back in the day.
如果举♥行♥听证会 就要设法获得陈述权好让你出庭做证
If there's a hearing, we'll have to finagle standing so you can testify.
我为什么没有陈述权?
Why wouldn't I have standing?
他的申请是基于新证据
His petition will be based on new evidence.
因此你没有陈述权,这跟你无关
You have no standing. It's not about you.
我想你不必担心
I don't think you need to worry.
他们会针对我
They'll make it about me.
为什么?
How so?
伯德斯一开始就声称警方操纵证据
Borders claimed from the get-go the police manipulated the evidence.
在庭审和上诉时都这样讲
Claimed it at trial. Claimed it in his appeals.
当你有个好故事,就坚持讲下去
When you have a good story, stick to it.
是谁找到那个垂饰?
Who, uh, who found the pendant?
是我,这毫无根据,无中生有
I did. No basis for it. It's bullshit.
我没有插赃嫁祸
I've never planted evidence.
从来没有
Ever.
我相信你,一向如此
I believe you. Always have.
弗洛勒斯的案件呢?
What about the Flores case?
我只是履行职责
Just... doing my job.
那么你答应了?
So is that a yes?
我怎么会不接受你这个客户?
How can I not take you on as a client?
这太诱人了
It's... too delicious.
诱人
Delicious.
你能叫赫克特进来吗?
Would you have Hector come in, please?
好的
Right away.
我的调查员,赫克特伯纳
My investigator, Hector Bonner.
–哈里博斯 –幸会
Harry Bosch. -Pleasure.
我以为你是一名客户
Thought you were a client?
我曾经是
I was.
赫克特现在成了我的调查员
Hector is my investigator.
来还清你欠的债务?
Working off your bill?
他为你工作,你要让他做他的事
Working on your behalf. And I want you to let him do his job.
–好的 –不,我是认真的,哈里
Okay. -No, I mean it, Harry.
我明白
I get it.
我答应你,另一方面…
Take yes for an answer. -On the other hand...
–怎么了? –…我们要联♥系♥惩戒署
What? We need to get with DOC,
调出伯德斯去年的来访和通话纪录
pull Borders' visitations and phone records for the past year.
好主意,赫克特?
Good idea. Hector?
告诉她
Tell her.
只有警♥察♥能做到
Only a cop can do that.
我明白了,还有什么事吗,老大?
Point taken. Anything else, maestro?
没有了,暂时就这样
No. So far, so good.
好吧,目前最重要的是DNA结果
All right, first things first. The DNA results.
一旦结果出来,我们马上要知道
We need to know what they are as soon as they come back.
你怎么得到结果?
How are you gonna get those?
我们有我们的办法
We have our sources.
地检署
D.A.'s Office.
这很简单,那个地方保密功夫很烂
Low-hanging fruit. Place leaks like a sieve.
哈里?
Harry?
我找到车子了,并辨别出死者身分 查尔斯费根,家住菲利斯区
I found the car, I.D.'d the body. Charles Fagan. Los Feliz.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表