剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
还有,皮尔斯…
Oh, and, uh, Pierce?
–现在你有了一个女生搭档 –然后呢?
Now that you've got a female partner?
拜托别用这个男士包包了
Yes? -Lose the fucking murse.
谢谢,不用找了
Thank you. Keep the change.
对,我听说了
Yeah, I heard about it.
八岁和十岁
Eight and ten,
在教堂的停车场上玩耍
playing in the church parking lot.
对,太糟了
Yeah, sucks.
你会和他们谈吗?
Gonna talk to them?
听着,强纳斯出狱后 我都没见过他
Look, man, I ain't seen Jonas since he got out.
我不知道他在哪里
I don't know where he at.
你把你知道的告诉他们就好
Just tell 'em what you do know.
你认为他们信得过?
You vouch for these guys?
是的
Yeah, I do.
他们只是想找强纳斯谈谈
They just want to talk to Jonas.
八岁和十岁,兄弟
Eight and ten, man.
八岁和十岁
Eight and ten.
好吧,我会和他们谈
All right. Yeah, I'll talk to 'em.
雷马可斯警探
Detective Ray Marcos.
这里过去是黑人居民区,记得吗?
This used to be a black neighborhood, remember?
现在连警♥察♥也是墨西哥人
Now even the cops are Mexican.
对,很多东西都变了
Yup. Things sure did change.
兄弟
Man.
你最近怎么样?
So, how are you doing?
过得去
I get by.
在工作?
Working?
车体维修
Body shop.
我现在专门给车体美容
Bona fide body and fender man now.
我希望不是拆车厂
Not a chop shop, I hope. -
完全合法的生意,真的
Strictly legit, baby. Strictly legit. I'm serious.
仍保持清醒?
Staying straight?
–要看“清醒”指什么 –不吸毒
You know, define straight. -Sober.
一点大♥麻♥,一点酒
A little weed, little wine.
–海洛英呢? –完全不碰
Chipping? -Nah, not at all, man.
不需要也不想要
Don't need it. Don't do it. Don't want it.
很好
Good. Good.
你妈妈怎么样?
How's your mama?
她很好,兄弟
Ah, she fine, man, you know,
只要控制好血糖就没问题
long as she keep her blood sugar under control, you know?
–她还住在原来的地方? –她不会搬走
She still in the same place? -Ah, she ain't never leaving.
有些东西不会改变
Some things just don't change.
谢天谢地
Thank God. -Oh.
你替我向她问好
Well, you send her my regards.
我会的,也向你妻子问好
I will. Same to your wife.
我们分开很久了
Yeah, we split up a long time ago now.
兄弟,对不起,我不知道
Oh, man. My bad. I didn't know.
我们之前谈过这件事了,加里
We spoke about it, Gary... at the time.
该死,我忘了,对不起 我那时候一定很迷糊
Yeah, shit. I forgot. I'm sorry. Must have been during my hazy period.
是的,你那个时候神志不清
Yeah, it was your hazy period.
我会和他们谈
All right, I'm gonna talk to these guys.
谢谢你,兄弟
Thank you, brother.
为什么没人通知我?
Why wasn't I notified?
你当时是工作小组的负责人
You were in charge of the task force.
那不是更该通知我
All the more reason.
在告诉你以前 我想看看此事是否有依据
I wanted to see if there was something to it before I brought it to your attention.
可能有新的DNA
Possible new DNA,
这可能会支持或推♥翻♥招供
which could corroborate or exclude the confession.
如果支持呢?
And if it corroborates it?
那么地检署会支持 伯德斯的上诉听证会申请
Then this office will support Borders' petition for a habeas hearing.
我毫不怀疑伯德斯是凶手
Borders committed that murder, I have no doubt.
我们先看看DNA的结果 再决定怎么做
Let's see what the DNA tells us, and we'll go from there.
你看了吗?
You looked at it?
我看得出涉案警员 为何采取那样的行动
I can see why the officers reacted the way they did, and...
但我也理解社区的不满
I also understand the community outcry.
所以呢?
And?
我仍在考虑如何决定
I'm still mulling my decision.
我会通知你
I'll let you know.
我想我们都同意,双方都有错
I-I think we can agree that both parties were to blame.
我们也知道主要问题出在谁身上
Oh. I think we know where the lion's share of that shit goes.
拜托,唐,你的人也很鲁莽
Oh, come on, Don. Your guys were cowboying it.
你不能再让 那两个老头巡逻了,格蕾丝
You need to get those geezers off the street, Grace.
幸好他们没有撞到平民
You're lucky they didn't hit a civilian.
他们一把年纪,不应该再干这个
They're getting a little long in the fucking tooth
他们已经过了退休年龄
to still be in the field. High time they retired.
附近全是拆车厂
Chop Shop Riviera down here.
很快就把车子拆个精光
Picked this baby clean in five minutes flat.
想看是不是和你的谋杀案有关?
Looking at whoever stripped this for your 187?
凶手把指纹擦掉就走了
Mm-mm. Killers wiped this down and walked away.
行李箱里有血迹
Traces of blood in the trunk.
死者头部有手♥枪♥柄造成的钝伤
Vic had a scalp wound. -Pistol whipped.
他是车主?
He the owner?
看来是的
That's my guess.
我明早前会查出身分
I'll have a positive I.D. by morning.
–拜托你叫拖车好吗? –好
Call for a flatbed, will you? -Yeah.
13W37,我想叫一辆警♥察♥拖车
13-William-37, can I get an OPG tow
到中♥央♥街212号♥ 拖走一辆金色别克世纪,没有车牌
to 212 Center Street for a gold Buick Century, no plates?
影印室
你还没走?
You're still here?
我正准备走
I was just leaving.
最早来、最后走
First in, last out.
你想大家把你当工作狂?
You want to be known as the office grind?
这样有什么不好?
Why not? What's wrong with that?
现在是欢乐时光
Look, it's happy hour.
我们几个人要到西行酒吧
Bunch of us are going over to the Westbound.
我不会去
I don't think so.
拜托,让我请你喝一杯
Hey, come on, let me buy you one.
我不该批评你♥爸♥的
Apologize for throwing shade on your dad.
我有工作要做
I've got things to do.
你只工作不玩乐?
All work and no play?
真的?
Really?
–局长 –我和海恩斯见过面
Chief? I met with Hines.
她在等DNA结果 决定是否重开案件
She's reopening the case, pending the DNA results.
什么DNA?
What DNA?
来自犯罪现场
From the scene.
那时候没有检测的东西
Something that wasn't tested at the time.
那会是什么?
What would that be?
她没有讲
She didn't say.
但如果DNA和欧默吻合…
But if the DNA matches Olmer...
他是那个囚犯?
He the convict?
是的,是他死前招的供
Yeah, the deathbed confession.
但如果把他扯进来
If it puts him at the scene...
如果扯上他,根本是乱来 他不在场,伯德斯是单独行动
If it puts him at the scene, it's phony-- he was never there. Borders acted alone.
我同意,听着
Agreed. Look...
如果DNA不是欧默的 一切都不成立
if the DNA's not Olmer's, then this is all moot.
如果是,我们会抗辩
And if it is, we'll fight it.
不会由得他们乱来
It won't go unchallenged.
好,谢谢,局长
Okay, thanks, Chief.
不客气
You're welcome.
会面进行得怎么样?
Hey, how'd your meeting go?
她还没决定
She still hasn't decided.
真令人沮丧
That's frustrating.
是的
Yeah.
但我明白在她那个位置 要面对的政♥治♥斗争
But I understand the politics of her position.
她也很难做,要应付各方面的压力
I mean, she's in a jam, hemmed in from all sides.
我们都在探索新的现实
We're all trying to navigate this new reality.
你要探索到床上吗?
Do you think you could navigate your way to bed?
我很快就来
I'll be in in a minute.
好的
Okay.
♪ ♪
爱达荷州?
Idaho?
马铃薯很有名
Famous potatoes.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表