剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
我知道你很老派 但那手♥机♥也太旧了吧?
I know you're the walking definition of old school, but really?
我不知道,继续跟踪她,伯纳
Not sure. Stay on her, Bonner.
什么信♥号♥♥? -抓牢
What's the signal? "Hold Fast."
对不起,保安一直讲个不停
Sorry. Security guard wouldn't shut up.
为什么?
Why?
去哪里? -佛罗里达
Where? El Floridita.
你看到他们吗? -没有,什么也没有
Did you see anyone? No, nothing.
他说他认识你
He said he knew you.
该死的博斯 是他指使的
Fucking Bosch. He's behind this.
那家伙不是警♥察♥
Guy wasn't a cop. The man reeked
那人肯定坐过牢 宝贝 我了解这当中的区别
of prison, baby. I know the difference.
他长什么样?
What'd he look like?
摩托车手的样子 大块头 长发 大胡子
Biker. Big. Long hair, beard.
他怎么会知道我们在做什么呢?
How could he know what we're doing?
你搞砸了 跟他说了话
You fucked up talking to him.
对 我只是紧张了
Yeah, I-I just got flustered. Hey,
嘿 对不起
I'm sorry.
不如你让你的一些朋友们坐近一些吧?
Why don't you get some of your friends to sit closer, hmm?
把视线挡住
Block the view.
我想要来一发
I want to get freaky.
天啊 你真变♥态♥ 丽塔
Jesus, you're twisted, Rita.
对 就是你喜欢的样子
Yeah, just the way you like it.
来吧
Hmm? Come on.
让我补偿你 宝贝
Let me make it up to you, baby.
嘿 博斯说他有你的把柄
Hey. Bosch says he's got you on tape.
他能发现什么呢?
What could he have?
我跟你律师之前无聊的通话记录
Boring phone calls between me and your lawyer.
我一直很小心 我发誓
I've been really careful there, I swear.
我们需要知道那个骑摩托的混♥蛋♥是谁
We need to know who that biker asshole is.
对 告诉我怎么做
Yeah, tell me what to do.
克隆尼 跟克隆尼谈谈
Cronyn. Talk to Cronyn.
他想要他的那三分之一 他就要处理好这事
He wants his third, he's got to fucking fix this.
好的 -亲自去
Okay. In person.
别再打电♥话♥了
No more phones.
对 她在那里总共待了一个小时左右
Yeah, she was there for an hour or so, all told.
现在正要去工作
Just getting to work now.
泰瑞斯宾塞
Terry Spencer.
洛杉矶警局的文职人员 没有犯罪记录
Civilian, working for LAPD, no criminal record.
有的话他也无法在证物室工作
Couldn't work Property if he did.
昨晚跟踪他到了家
Followed him home last night.
住在影视城的公♥寓♥ 标准的郊区房♥
Studio City, the flats. Standard suburban crib.
2001年买♥♥的
Bought it in, uh, 2001.
有80万的贷款
Mortgage, 800K.
价格在那一带来说有点高了
Little high for that neighborhood.
所以他在经济危机前重新贷款过两次
So they refied twice before the crash.
二婚 还在付上次婚姻的赡养费
Second marriage. Still paying alimony on the first.
这家伙欠了很多债 真是穷到家了
Dude's so deep in debt, he's fucking breathing dirt.
现在的妻子呢?
Current wife?
老师
Teacher.
她分担不了任何账单
Yeah, she's not footing any bills.
那克隆尼是怎么找到斯宾塞的?
So how did Cronyn find Spencer?
所有的巴士椅子跟广♥告♥牌上都打着他的广♥告♥
That face is plastered all over bus benches and billboards.
克隆尼和克隆尼 律师事务所
也许是斯宾塞找的他
Maybe Spencer found him.
不是我的 是一个叫赖利的老兵的
Not mine. Belongs to a vet named Reilly.
克隆尼和克隆尼律师事务所
Cronyn & Cronyn.
嗯 我想跟兰斯克隆尼通话
Yes, I'd like to speak to Lance Cronyn, please.
请问您是谁?
May I ask who's calling?
泰瑞斯宾塞 告诉他是急事
Terry Spencer. Tell him it's urgent.
等一下
One moment.
不管那么多了
Here goes nothing.
斯宾塞先生 我没想到你会打来
Mr. Spencer? I wasn't expecting to hear from you.
我不是你的联♥系♥人
I'm not your point person.
喂?
Hello?
斯宾塞先生?喂?
Mr. Spencer? Hello?
那谁是斯宾塞的联♥系♥人?丽塔?
So who's Spencer's contact? Rita?
好 我就去
Yeah, I'm on it.
你在哪找到他的?
Where'd you find him?
多年前 我是个单枪匹马的律师时 赫克托是个无偿上诉服务者
Hector was a pro bono appeal years ago when I was a single-shingle lawyer.
被误判为过失杀人
Wrongly convicted of manslaughter.
目击者公开认错了 我赢得了上诉
Witness recanted, I won the appeal,
赫克托被释放了 那之后他就一直跟着我
Hector was released, he's been with me ever since.
他对我很忠心
He's... devoted to me.
你那些高贵的合伙人怎么看他?
What do your fancy white shoe partners make of him?
他们希望他别经常坐在等待室里
They wish he wouldn't sit in the waiting room so often.
太糟糕了 我去哪 他就去哪
Too bad. He goes where I go.
而且他很擅长他所做的事
And he's good at what he does,
就像你一样
like you.
你在把我跟波纳相比
You're comparing me and Bonner.
事实上 等你不当警♥察♥了 博斯
In fact, when you're done chasing bad guys, Bosch,
我可以用像你这样的人
I could use a guy like you.
你在给我提供工作吗?
You're offering me a job?
我觉得你跟赫克托会组成一支很棒的团队
I think you and Hector would make a great team.
帮助混♥蛋♥们逃脱法律的制裁吗?
Helping the scumbags skate?
那不是我的风格 但谢谢了
It's not my style, but thanks.
我宁愿去喝浑水 就像老歌♥里唱的那样
I'd rather drink muddy water, as the old song goes.
每个人都值得有申诉的机会
Everyone deserves their day in court.
博德斯拥有了他的
Borders had his.
老派
Old school.
说对了
Fucking A.
博斯
太有意思了 蒂娜 但我得在9点前到峡谷去
It's been big fun, Tina, but I got to be at Valley by 9:00.
嘿 我有这周五好莱坞露天剧场的票 欧杰斯合唱团来表演
Hey, I got tickets to the Bowl this Friday. O'Jays.
想跟我一起登上《爱之列车》吗?
Want to get on board that "Love Train" with me?
我知道你是他们的超级粉丝
I know you're a huge fan.
我一直把你当哥哥一样敬爱 鲍勃 你知道的
Love you like a brother, Bob, you know that.
什么这么让你入迷?
What's so fascinating?
对斯凯勒一家人的访谈
Interviews with the Skyler family.
第一次的 就在谋杀之后的
First one, right after the murder,
妹妹告诉警♥察♥ 丹妮尔的项链不见了
"Sister tells the cops Danielle's pendant's missing."
跟着的问题全是关于那项链的
Follow-up questions are all about the pendant.
“她多常戴着它?有她最近戴着它的照片吗?
How often did she wear it? Any recent pictures of her wearing it?
“她那晚戴着它吗?”
Was she wearing it that night?
那项链有什么重要的?提醒我一下
What's so important about the pendant, remind me?
那是唯一把博斯德跟受害者直接联♥系♥起来的实际证据
The only physical evidence that directly links Borders to the victim.
好的 所以呢?
Okay. So?
所以我知道是博斯栽赃把它放到了博德斯的公♥寓♥里
So I know Bosch planted it in Borders' apartment.
犯罪现场奥尔梅的基因已经证明了
Olmer's DNA at the crime scene proves that.
证明是有人干的
Proves somebody did.
一堆警♥察♥进出过博德斯的公♥寓♥
I mean, dozens of coppers in and out of Borders' apartment.
你的语气听上去就跟我的搭档一样
You sound just like my partner.
谁进行的访谈?博斯?
Who did the interviews? Bosch?
瑞安罗杰斯警探
Detective R. Rodgers.
想听我说实话吗?
My honest opinion?
一直都想听实话
Always.
不管你跟博斯之间发生了什么
Irregardless of what went down between you and Bosch,
他当时本该支持你的 毫无疑问
he should've had your back. No question.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯 那是错的
Yeah, that was wrong.
如果那之后对你的职业产生了影响…
And if it made the difference to your career down the line...
产生了
It did. - Well,
那真遗憾
that's a shame.
那也怪他
And that's on him, too.
但DNA证明部门对博德斯的审判是错的
But the DNA proves the department was wrong on Borders.
你还想要什么样的偿还?
What more payback do you want?
更多更多
A lot more.
收到一条消息
等价交换 伙计 明天1点到诊所来 选项:回复-返回
好了 杰利 好戏开始了
Okay, Jerry, we're on.
明天下午1点 疼痛诊所
Tomorrow afternoon, 1:00. Pain Clinic.
我们需要小队支援
We're gonna need a team.
我们跟比勒茨说说
We'll talk to Billets.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表