剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Come on, Dotson.
你在跟踪我吗? 我一周前通过了毒品测试
What, you stalking me, man? I-I pissed clean for you a week ago.
如果你那么遵纪守法 为什么跑得这么快?
So why were you about to rabbit, you're so law-abiding and all?
我不知道, 习惯成自然?
I don't know. Muscle memory?
“习惯成自然”, 这藉口不错 这位是罗伯逊警探
Muscle memory. Good one.This is Detective Robertson.
洛杉矶警局凶案组
LAPD, Homicide.
该死, 我没有杀人 -你得说服我
Hell, I ain't killed nobody. Convince me.
为什么如此公开?
Why so public? -Listen, Gary insisted.
那是加里坚持的, 是他的决定
说他觉得那样更安全
It was his call. -Said he felt safer.
肯定有人看到他和你们一起
Somebody must have seen him with you.
加里了解游戏规则
Gary knew the game.
他很久没干这个了 而且他从来都没有很活跃
He's been out of the game a long time.Gary was never hard-core.
抢劫及凶案组是谁负责这案子?
Who's lead on this at RHD?
柯尼弗和埃斯皮诺萨
Conniff and Espinoza.
我们会联♥系♥他们
We'll reach out.
希望他们有线索 因为我们毫无头绪
I hope to God they got something, man, 'cause we got nothing.
我会联♥系♥他爸
I'll follow up with his dad.
他爸曾是南区警局的二级警探
He was on the job. D2, South Bureau.
缉毒组, 德怀特威斯?
Narcotics.
如果他爸有线索请告诉我们
Let us know if Pops has any ideas.
你有没有做正念练习, 路易斯?
Have you been doing your mindfulness exercises, Louis?
专注于当下, 让思想漫游 这些东西很吓人, 医生
Be present and let my mind wander? That's some scary shit, Doc.
上周你说会尽量出去走走
Last week you said you're gonna do your best to go out
我…我的背部痉挛了
for a walk. -I got... my back, there's fucking spasms, man.
你有去工作吗?
Have you been going to work?
这只会使情况更糟
That just aggravates the situation.
真可怜
It sucks to be you.
你睡得怎么样? -睡? 我不睡觉
How's your sleep? Sleep? I don't sleep.
我整晚辗转反侧
I toss and turn all night.
我筋疲力尽
I'm so fucking exhausted. I mean, I-I don't even
早上根本不想起床
want to get out of bed in the morning.
是吗? 但你今天还是来了
Yeah? But... you made it here today.
什么?
What?
你只会抱怨
All you do is whine.
那你呢? 你又有多乐观?
What are you, a ray of sunshine?
至少我没有抱怨个不停
Least I don't bitch about it.
但他问我问题!
But he asked me a question.
嘿, 医生
Uh, hey, Doc?
我告诉你了, 这种东西不适合我
Look, man, like I told you, this shit's not gonna work for me.
这需要时间, 相信我 -既然你这样说, 好吧
It takes time. Trust me. You say so. Can you give me
你能给我开一些药 让我度过难关吗?
a little something to tide me over?
坚持30天, 莱利先生
Give it 30 days, Mr. Reilly.
你会看到变化, 我向你保证
You'll see a change, I promise you.
还要再熬一个月?
Another month of this shit?
听着, 我们到时候再看看你的情况
Listen, we'll revisit your situation then.
你先吃布洛芬止痛 远离氧可酮, 好吗?
But until then, take the ibuprofen, try to stay off the oxy. Okay?
被告和社区有紧密的联♥系♥
The defendant has strong ties to the community,
她有全职工作, 没有理由潜逃
is employed full-time, and has no reason to flee.
她会全力驳斥这些指控
So she intends to contest these charges vigorously.
罗林女士? -谢谢, 法官大人
Ms. Loring? -Thank you, Your Honor.
控方反对对保释条款作出改变
The People object to any deviation downward from the bail schedule.
被告很可能会失去她的工作
This defendant is likely to lose her employment,
因为她被控窃取雇主财物
since she is charged with stealing from her employer.
控方认为她有机会逃走
It is the People's position
我们要求适当的保释金额
that she is a flight risk, and we ask for appropriate bail.
保释金额定为十万元
JUDGE: Bail is set at $100,000.
休庭15分钟
The court will take a 15-minute recess.
别克世纪
Buick Century.
哪一年的?
Year?
2003年
2003.
你很了解你的车子 -是的
You know your cars. I do.
这辆2003年的别克世纪上 到处都是你的指纹
This particular 2003 Buick Century-- found your prints all over it.
可能不是同一辆车子
Well, um...it-it might not be the-the-the same car, 'cause,
那天晚上我和我朋友宾西在放松
uh, the other night, me and my boy Beansie, we was... we was just chilling, you know,
在喝啤酒
having some beers,
我们经过一些车子 我们只是靠在上面
and we were by some cars, but we were just... we were just leaning against them.
我们在聊天
You know, we-we was talking.
只是靠在上面? -是的, 只是在聊天
Just leaning on 'em? -Yeah, man.
这辆车被用于一起凶杀案
This vehicle was used
这使你成为帮凶 -什么帮凶?
in a homicide-- makes you an accessory. Accessory to what?
偷车、绑♥架♥、谋杀
Carjacking, kidnapping. -Whoa. -Murder.
喔, 朋友!
Whoa, man!
我告诉你了, 我没杀人
I told you, I ain't killed nobody.
宾西姓什么? 他也是重罪犯吗?
Beansie. What's Beansie's last name? He a felon, too?
我不知道
I don't know. -You don't know his last name, your boy Beansie?
你不知道你朋友宾西姓什么?
我不知道! -你不知道…
I don't know. -You don't know, you don't know.
好, 我们去找你的朋友宾西
So how about we go grab your boy Beansie
验证你说的是不是真的
and check out this bullshit story of yours?
若他是重罪犯, 你就会回去坐牢
He's a felon, you're going back to prison.
拜托, 不要这样对我
Come on, man, don't do me like that.
你会蹲一年牢房♥
Hey, you'll do a bullet.
但如果你牵涉到另一宗案
But if you're mixed up in this other thing,
你会老死在牢里
you'll get old and die there.
我只是拆下车子的零件
Come on, man, I was just taking parts off the cars.
仅此而已? -我发誓
That's it? -I swear to God.
那是在中♥央♥街的拆除区
It-it was a demolition down on Center Street.
我在找铜
You know, I was... I was copper-mining,
我看到两个白人扔下那辆别克
I seen these two white dudes, they dumped the Buick,
把钥匙扔掉就走了
tossed the keys, and walked away.
他们长什么样? -白人样?
What'd they look like? White.
我知道, 是高还是矮?
I got that. -Tall? Short?
一个比较高, 很壮 就像终极格斗选手
One was taller. He was, like, big, like one of them UFC dudes.
另一个呢?
The other guy? -Um, average.
中等身材, 就是普通白人
Just average white guy. You know.
接着你就回去拆车了? -拜托
So you went back and stripped it? Come on, man.
我给了你一些有用的线索
Yo, this some helpful shit I'm giving you.
你不会真的因为 别克车的失窃零件告我吧?
You're not even really gonna violate me over some stolen Buick parts.
这样太不尊重人了
Don't disrespect me like that.
你何不多给我讲讲那两个白人
Why don't you tell me more about these... two white guys?
新约教会
很闷吧? -但是很好的经验
Boring, right? But "good experience."
你是哈里博斯的女儿?
You're Harry Bosch's daughter.
是的, 麦迪
That's right. Maddie.
克莉丝汀娜亨利 我以为你住在亚利桑那州
Christina Henry. I thought you lived in Arizona.
实际上是拉斯维加斯 但我搬来和我爸一起住
Las Vegas, actually, but I moved here to live with my dad.
他家有无敌景观
He's got that killer view.
你来过我们家?
You've been to our house?
我跟你♥爸♥以前是同事
Your dad and I were colleagues.
现在你成了律师? -调查员
And now you're a lawyer? Investigator.
为定罪完善小组工作 -对
For CIU? That's right.
你喜欢吗? 比当警探好?
Do you like it? Better than being a detective?
这工作很重要
It's important.
我们确保一切正确执行
We verify everything was done right,
每一步都严格遵循法律
the law was followed every step of the way,
把真正的罪犯定罪并监禁
the right person convicted and incarcerated.
这令人感到满足
It's satisfying.
替我向你♥爸♥问好
Say hello to your dad for me.
退伍军人事务部怎么样?
How'd it go at the V.A.?
医生叫我去做小组治疗
Doctor sent me straight to group therapy.
不给你开处方药? -强效布洛芬
No prescription? Ibuprofen, extra strength.
你参加治疗小组? 我愿意付钱去看
You in group? I'd pay to see that.
这让我有莫名的情绪涌上心头, 杰利
I got in touch with my feelings, Jerry.
你只有两种情绪, 哪一种?
Well, you only have two. Which one?
喜悦
Joy.
我想小组里有人 可以介绍我进加西亚诊所
I think someone from the group could get us to the Garcia Clinic.
我去看医学委员会的名单
I'll look over the med board list.
找一个叫“路易斯”的人
Take a look at the first name Louis-- he was peddling pills
治疗结束后, 他在停车场兜售药丸
in the parking lot after the session.
这是什么? -斯凯勒案的资料
What's this? That's stuff from the Skyler murder.
你在看什么?
What are you looking at?
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表