剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
随后又死了两个人 我们才把他逮补到案
Two more vics before we catch that motherless fuck.
你有过辉煌的职业生涯 你们两个都是
You've had a hell of a career. You both have.
我知道你想说什么
I see where you're going with this.
什么?不,我只是…
What? No, no, no. I just...
人到了某个年纪,就像我们
You know, you get to be a certain age, like us,
就要想着掀开新的篇章
and you start thinking about the next chapter.
我们最不该做的就是 占着茅坑不拉屎
Last thing you want to do is overstay your welcome.
我知道你有退休的打算
Look, I know that you've thought about pulling the pin.
你无法胜过时间老人
You can't beat Father Time.
警督,我不想承认
Lieutenant, I hate to admit it,
但有时候我想…你是对的
but sometimes I think, eh, you might be right.
我们所有人都要面对
It happens to us all.
–当时候到了… –就到了
When the time comes... -It comes.
他不会安然接受,我向你保证
He won't go quietly.I guarantee you that.
那家伙肚子中了两枪仍回来上班
That man came back to work after taking two in the gut.
如果你要我帮忙告诉他,尽管开口
You let me know if you need my help, you know, breaking the news to him.
我希望他不必做听力测试
I hope, for his sake,
你有没有发现有时候 对巴瑞尔说话,他没反应?
You ever notice how often Barrel doesn't respond -when you talk to him? -Mm-hmm.
他的前妻们总是抱怨 他从来不听她们讲
His exes, they always complained he never listened.
那是有原因的
Turns out there's a reason.
是吗?什么原因?
Oh, yeah? What's that?
他在越战时暴露在枪声下 严重损伤了听力
Well, the gunfire he was exposed to in 'Nam.
有时候总觉得 他是故意不想听我说话
Sometimes I think he wants to tune me out.
这混♥蛋♥有枪
Fucker's got a gun.
–罗拉奥康纳? –我是
Laura O'Connor? -That's me.
艾德格警探,洛杉矶警局
Detective Edgar, LAPD.
终于有人来处理我对这些 该死的直线竞速赛的投诉了
Well, somebody finally listen to me
我看到一架飞机 昨天下午4点左右从这里起飞
Aircraft I saw fly out of here yesterday afternoon.
那是水獭双子星
That would be the Twin Otter.
–跳伞? –老天,我希望不是
Skydiving? - God, I hope not.
那些人上下飞机都有困难
Those folks can barely get on and off the plane,
更别说跳出去了
much less jump out of it.
–他们有固定的时间表吗? –没有
They have a schedule? -Random.
每周几次,过去六到八个月都是
Couple times a week, maybe, last six, eight months.
任何时候,没有规律或者理由
All hours, no rhyme or reason.
每次都是同一批乘客?
Same passengers every trip?
控制塔距离太远,我看不到 但肯定是当天来回
Oh, way too far away to tell from the tower,
飞行计划?
Flight plans?
他们只要采取目视飞行 不用雷达或控制塔协助
Long as they fly VFR-- visual-- no radar, no assistance from the tower,
就可以来去自如
they can come and go as they please.
国土安♥全♥局♥知道吗?
Homeland Security knows about this?
这仍是一个自♥由♥国度,警探
Still a free country, Detective.
谁拥有水獭?
Who owns the Otter?
我会用简讯把文件传给你,好吗?
I will text you the files. Okay?
–杰利 –哈里,你在哪里?
Jerry.
事已至此,只能面对
有医学委员会消息吗?
You hear back from the Med Board?
联♥系♥好了,我把地址发给你
It's on. I'll text you the address.
你那边呢?
What about you?
白色货车去了诊所 加西亚在8点左右出现
White van's at the clinic. Garcia showed up around 8:00.
他和司机进去了,没有别人
He and the van driver went in. Nobody else.
没有用药者或病人?
No shills, no patients?
我没看到
EDGAR: Not while I was there.
那架飞机呢?
What about our plane?
没有飞行计划,没有时间表 随时来,随时走
No flight plans, no schedule.
西方喷砂公♥司♥,用邮政信箱
Western Sandblast. P.O. box.
发♥票♥寄到一个电子邮箱
Invoices to an e-mail address.
我让皮尔斯去查了
I put Pierce on it.
好吧,开会时见
Okay, see you at the meet.
警督!
Lieutenant.
–库珀警监 –能和你讲一句吗?
Captain Cooper. -A word?
实际上是两句
Two words, actually.
克雷特和巴瑞尔
Crate and Barrel.
其他两名警员也同样有错
The other two officers were equally at fault.
这是清除朽木的好时机
This is the perfect opportunity to clear out the deadwood.
他们不是朽木
They are not deadwood. -They are way past
他们已经没有价值了 我们都很清楚这一点
their "sell by" date. You know it, and I know it.
电脑统计分♥析♥结果下周出炉
COMPSTAT is next week.
我们的季度数字很出色
Our quarterly numbers are outstanding.
别让这起小事故让我们受影响
Let's not let this little incident dull that shine.
我们不能逼他们退休
We can't force 'em to retire. -No.
不,但我们可以把他们调走
But we can move them.
调到哪里?
Where?
–我在想培训组 –培训组?老天
I was thinking CAPs. -CAPs. Jesus!
或者青少年组,你来选
Or juvie. -Your choice.
考虑到你们之间的交情 应该由你来通知他们,好吗?
Given your long history, maybe they should hear it from you.
告诉我进展如何
Loop me in on how it goes.
这是我们查到的 关于加西亚和他的诊所的资料
Here's what we have on Garcia and his clinic.
如果我有点臭,我提前道歉
Apologize in advance if I'm a little ripe.
我们每年只能卧底几次
We only get to go undercover a few times a year.
我想好好表现 我上周二到现在都没洗过澡
I like to do it right, so I stopped showering last Tuesday.
加西亚本人呢? 他为什么还没丢掉执照?
What about this Garcia character?
医生只是小角色
I mean, the doctors are just bit characters anyway.
在洛杉矶郡 亚美尼亚和俄♥国♥黑帮掌控药物作坊
In L.A. County, Armenian and Russian gangs run the pill mills.
在洛杉矶以外呢?
What about farther out?
我以为那间诊所在帕可伊马
I thought the clinic was in Pacoima.
是的,我们跟着一辆 载满用药者的货车去了怀特曼机场
It is. We followed a van to Whiteman Airport.
不知道飞到哪里去
Full of shills. Flew off to God-knows-where.
查理霍文也许知道 他是我们在缉毒局的联♥系♥人
Charlie Hovan might know.
他的电♥话♥是多少?
He's our contact at the DEA. -What's his number?
不,他打电♥话♥给你们 我会叫他联♥系♥你们
No, no, no. He calls you. We'll put him in touch.
血迹不多
Not much blood.
对,我想他们不是 在行李箱里射杀他的
ROBERTSON: I don't think they shot him in the trunk.
–也许干洗衣物上有线索 –也许吧
Maybe got something off dry cleaning. Yeah, maybe.
车辆识别号♥码牌不在
VIN plate's missing.
–其他四个呢? –我会看看
What about the other four? with a crew really knows its shit.
你能想到哪个本地黑帮吗?
Any local gangsters come to mind?
巴里欧莫哈道,38街帮
Barrio Mojado, 38th Street.
我会给你一份名单
Get you a list.
好吧
All right.
看指纹采集结果如何 但有很多罪犯要查
See what prints come back. Bet it's a fistful of felons.
的确
No doubt.
这些事情应该由克雷特和巴瑞尔做
Crate and Barrel ought to be doing this shit.
我应该到街上去执法和维持治安
I should be out on the street banging heads
开枪打我好了
Just shoot me.
不要逼我
Don't tempt me.
警督在等你,我带你到后面去
Lieutenant's expecting you. I'll take you back.
–不必了,我知道在哪里 –好的
Oh, no need. I know the way. All right.
步态真性感,她从哪里来的?
Cadillac walk. Where's she from?
韦尔夏,二级警探,劫案组
Wilshire. D-2, Robbery. -A transfer?
直接调来人人觊觎的凶案组?
What, taking a plum seat at the Homicide table?
这要看你认识什么人
It comes down to who you know.
或者谁想认识你
Or who wants to know you.
你在暗指什么?
What are you insinuating?
也许她会成为警督的下一位前任
Might be L.T.'s next ex.
我说说而已
I'm just saying.
显然线上敏感度培训对你没有用
Clearly, the online sensitivity training isn't working for you.
我们找点事情给你做
Let's find you something to do.
省得你胡思乱想
Keep the mind occupied...
乃至胡说八道
so your mouth stays shut.
–很高兴来这里 –很高兴有你加入
Happy to be here.
这是你应得的 你早就该来这里了
You earned it. You deserve it. You should have been here years ago.
我很感激你为我争取
I appreciate you pushing.
我是为了自己 我想招来最好的手下,所以…
Hey, self-interest. I want the best people I can get, so...
让我给你介绍你的新搭档
Let me introduce you to your new partner.
警督,我知道今天是我第一天上班
Uh, Lieutenant, I-I know it's only my first day.
–我听到传闻… –好吧,就此打住
The rumor I heard was that...
因此我需要你尽快投入工作
That's why I need to get you started.
艾利亚斯,什么事?
Arias, what's up?
–你的人放了我们鸽子 –加里威斯?
ARIAS : Your boy bailed on us. Gary Wise?
完全不见人影,我们今早和他见面
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表