剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
需要支援
at Clinton and Heliotrope.
支援分队发生车祸
Responding units just TC'd.
–你没事吧? –我没事
You all right? -Yeah, I'm fine.
–是吗? –是的 好了,不要动,好吗?
Yeah? Oh, don't move. Stay still. -Yeah.
你们两个老混♥蛋♥在做什么?
What the hell were you old assholes doing?
紧急支援,跟你们这些小混♥蛋♥一样
Running the code 3, same as you fresh assholes.
–拜托
Come on, re... -Hey,
–你走路的姿势很奇怪
you're walking funny. -Hey, hey.
别动 别动
Don't move. Don't move, all right?
–我听到你说安全 –我知道
I heard you call clear. -I know.
他们冲过来的速度太快
They were blowing down that cross street way too fast.
该死
Aw, fuck.
两个都是小孩,谢谢
Oh, little kids. Thanks.
八岁和十岁,教堂停车场
Eight and ten. Church parking lot.
被驳火的流弹打中,没有证人
Killed by crossfire. No wits.
应该是瘸帮的分支罗林60帮干的
Rollin 60's, we think.
他们最近出了点问题
They got a thing going on right now.
–和八盘帮?
With Eight Tray?
–不,是内部矛盾
No. Some kind of palace coup.
有个人上周刚被假释,博强纳斯
There's a parolee just got out last week, Bo Jonas.
假释官做追踪时
Asked his P.O. to do a follow-up, but...
你猜怎么着?强纳斯跑了
wouldn't you know it, Jonas skipped.
这和我有什么关系?
What's that got to do with me?
加里威斯和强纳斯有关联
Well, Gary Wise, he ran with Jonas.
我上次和加里谈时 他已经洗手不干了
Last we spoke, Gary put those days behind him.
那是什么时候?
When was that?
我们谈话的时候?
We spoke?
我不知道,大概是几年前了
I don't know. Couple of years ago, probably.
我们没有别的线索,杰利
We've got no other leads, Jerry.
如果他不想回去,
If he doesn't want to dip back in,
我得尊重他 -好吧
I got to respect that. -Fair enough.
当好莱坞凶案组被取消
So, where are you gonna land
你要到哪里去?
when Hollywood Homicide is no more?
此事他们已经谈了很久
They've been talking about that forever.
我们听说西区警局 会是下一个被兼并
We're hearing the West Bureau is next to get centralized.
圣博斯王国要终结了
End of the Holy Bosch Empire.
真的发生了,我才会相信
I'll believe it when it happens. -You're always welcome
我们随时欢迎你,杰利
to join us, Jerry.
10号♥州际公路以南
South of the 10.
这就是我们成立 定罪完善小组的原因
This is exactly why CIU was created.
我们不能害怕检视我们的工作 不能羞于纠正…
We can't be afraid to check our work...
–嘿,麦迪 –汤姆,可以帮我…
Hey, Maddie. -Oh, do you mind, just...?
谢谢
Thanks.
♪ ♪
圣母大学–法学院
有人受伤吗?
Anybody hurt?
有一点轻伤,但无大碍
Banged up, but okay.
好,嫌疑犯还在里面?
All right. Suspects still inside?
没人看到他们离开
Nobody's seen 'em leave, but half our units
但我们一半人都去支援车祸了
responded to the crash.
我们要进去
We're going in.
右边安全
Right clear!
后方右边房♥间安全!
Back right room clear!
左边安全
Left side clear.
6714,请求救护车到药局
6-Adam-14, requesting an R.A. to the pharmacy.
50岁男性,头部中枪
50-year-old male, gunshot wound to the head.
失去意识,没有呼吸
Not conscious, not breathing.
6L10,现场不需要支援了
6-L-10, we got you on a Code 4.
好了,各位,清场
Okay, guys. Clear out.
谢谢
Thanks.
–该死 –皮尔斯,
Shit. -Pierce...
这边
this way.
前门反锁了
Front door was locked from the inside.
他们去哪里了?
Where'd they go?
拍一下外面
Work the outside.
你觉得他们还在附近吗?
You think they're still close?
应该不在了
I don't, no.
但请求警犬队支援 扩大搜索范围
But request a K-9 unit to respond, widen the perimeter.
搜索结束后,找几个警员
After the search, grab a couple of bluesuits
去查看监视器画面
for a video canvass.
好的
Copy that.
好吧 两扇门都挂起笔记板
All right, clipboards on both doors.
写下所有进入犯罪现场的
Right down the name and badge number
人名及编号♥
of everyone who enters the crime scene.
去找打电♥话♥报♥警♥的人
And somebody track down the 911 caller.
氧可酮,
Oxycodone.
我肩膀痛都吃这个
Took 'em for my shoulder.
窗上的牌子写着 “没有鸦♥片♥类药物”
Sign on the window says no opioids.
他想骗谁?
Who was he trying to fool?
看他中枪的方式
Look at the way he dropped.
他是跪着被杀
On his knees when they dumped him.
心脏和头部
Heart and head.
宣言式杀人
Statement kill.
混♥蛋♥,
Come on, asshole!
你要去哪里?
Where you gonna go?
警♥察♥!举起手!
EDGEWOOD: Police! Let me see your hands!
–趴下! –我没枪!
Get on the ground! -I don't have a gun, man.
–趴在地上!
Lay on the ground!
–不要开枪! -–把手举起来!
Don't shoot me! -Keep your hands where we can see 'em!
–先生,没有人想开枪好吗?
Sir, nobody wants to shoot you, okay?
–不要开枪! –把手举起来!
Don't shoot me! -Keep your hands where we can see 'em!
–保持冷静 –让我…
Stay cool! -Let me just, let me just...
枪…趴下…
Gun, gun, gun!
该死 发生枪战,
Shit. Shots fired. Shots fired.
嫌犯倒地
Suspect down.
举起手!
Show us your hands!
先生,你听到吗? 我们叫你举起手
Sir, can you hear us? We need to see your hands.
局长?
Chief?
好莱坞发生了两辆警车相撞的事故
There's been a blue-on-blue traffic collision in Hollywood.
两个分队前往支援进行中的抢劫案
Both units responding to a 211 in progress.
–有人受伤吗?
Injuries?
–轻伤,救护人员已到现场
Minor. Paramedics on scene.
–抢劫案呢?
And the 211?
–嫌疑犯逃走了
Suspects G.O.A.
叫库珀警监尽快
Have Captain Cooper touch base with me
和我联♥系♥
as soon as he has a chance.
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
局长,地方检察官说 今天晚些时候可以
Chief, the D.A. says later today is fine.
帮我回电确认,
Call back and confirm.
谢谢你,艾达
Thank you, Ida.
好的
Okay.
我们要先找到枪
We can't get this guy help
才能找人救他,掩护我
until we get the gun. Cover me.
我看到一把枪
I-I saw a weapon.
你们两个老头没说要前往支援
You OGs, you never call incoming.
我们有,不信调出广播纪录
We did. Pull the broadcast recording.
你们开得太快了
You were going too fast.
如果你们长眼睛就会看到我们
Would have seen it if you had eyes.
我们已经通过路口一半了
We were halfway through the fucking intersection.
反应时间、反应能力、年纪
Reaction time, reflexes, age--
哪一样你占优势,强森?
how is that gonna help you here, Johnson?
我在你还没出生前
I was driving these streets before you were even
就在这里当警♥察♥了
a sperm cell in your daddy's nutsack.
好了,你们两个别吵了 你没事吧?
Okay, knock it off, both of you. Are you okay?
谁知道呢? 他健康的时候也好不到哪里去
How can you tell? He's a wreck on a good day.
–问题不在我,警督 –你知道吗?
I'm not the problem here, LT. -Oh, you know what?
你的腿怎么了,包尔斯?
Hey, what's going on with your leg, Powers?
没什么
Nothing. Nothing.
扭伤了,女士
Tweaked something, ma'am.
别担心我,我没事
Don't worry about me, I'm not even a quart low.
亚当,什么时候能把这些车子拖走?
Adams, how much longer before we can clear the vehicles?
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表