剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
有人叫我打给你 谈囚犯卢卡斯强欧默的事?
Told to call you about inmate Lucas John Olmer.
是的, 谢谢你回我电♥话♥
Yeah, thanks for getting back to me.
你看到他招供吗?
Did you witness his confession?
不, 不能这样讲 -为什么?
No, that's not accurate. -It isn't?
我看到他签了一份文件 我不知道那是什么
I witnessed him sign a piece of paper. I don't know what
你没有看那份文件? -没有, 先生
that was. -You didn't read it?
克朗尼 -然后他叫我进去
Cronyn. Then he called me in.
做见证人? -对
As a witness.
欧默签名, 律师签名, 然后我签名
Olmer signed, the lawyer signed, then I signed.
我看到他们签名, 仅此而已
Witnessed the signatures. That's all.
为什么要戴手套?
Why the gloves?
欧默感染了金黄色葡萄球菌 我可不想冒这个险
Olmer had MRSA. I didn't want to fuck around with that.
他知道自己签的是什么吗?
Think he knew what he was signing?
他快死了, 吃药吃得迷迷糊糊的
He was dying.
克朗尼也戴着手套?
Cronyn wearing gloves, too?
手套和口罩
Gloves and a mask.
好了, 山切斯, 非常感谢
Okay, Sanchez. Have a good one.
我好几周没见过豪西了
Look, I haven't seen Jose in weeks.
你那天晚上不是和你表弟 去看道奇队的比赛吗?
That wasn't you and cuz other night at the Doyers game?
IG, 朋友
Instagram, dawg.
给你个建议 跑路的时候最好不要发IG
Word to the wise: you're on the run, best not be posting.
我们找得到你, 坏人也找得到
We can find you, bad guys can, too.
他几天前来找我
He came to me a couple days ago.
吓坏了, 想到外面去避风头
Scared shitless. Needed to get out of town.
他说为什么吗? -因为我舅舅遇害的事
He say why? My uncle's murder.
他说那些人也在找他 -你帮他了?
Said the same guys were after him, too. You help him out?
我把车子借给他了 -他要去哪里?
Loaned him my car. My sister Rosie's.
他现在在那里?
He there now?
我不知道, 我还没有他消息
I don't know.I haven't heard from him.
他把电♥话♥扔掉了, 担心被追踪
He tossed his phone. Worried about
你和你妹妹谈了吗?
being tracked. -You talk to your sister?
我给她打电♥话♥, 但她没有接
I tried calling her, but she's not answering.
你不担心吗?
That doesn't concern you?
我开始担心了
It's starting to.
希望我们不必去贝尔斯菲尔德
Hope we don't have to go to Bakersfield.
你去过吗? -没有
Ever been? -No.
不要妄加批评 -你不是吧?
Don't knock it. Serious?
贝尔斯菲尔德之声?
The Bakersfield sound.
巴克欧文斯, 梅尔哈格
Buck Owens. Merle Haggard.
《妈妈努力了》 《酒瓶使人失望》、《监狱生活》
"Mama Tried." "The Bottle Let Me Down." "Life in Prison."
经典的酒吧音乐, 皮尔斯
Classic honky-tonk, Pierce.
酒吧音乐? 就像乡村音乐?
Honky-tonk? Like country music?
你要拓宽你的眼界 四小时就能来回
You got to broaden your horizons. Four hours round-trip.
我们先打电♥话♥
Let's call first.
我在那里认识一个警♥察♥ 也许她可以帮忙找豪西
I know a cop up there. Maybe she can get a bead on our boy.
会很好玩, 我教你跳排舞
It'll be fun. -Don't knock it till you try it.
你的瘸腿装得不错嘛
Look at you with the gag walk.
只是一个潦倒的可怜人
Just a poor boy down on his luck.
“路易斯邓纳” -两处寻医, 退伍军人、加西亚诊所
Louis Degner. Double-dipper. V.A., Garcia Clinic.
他还真积极戒瘾, 他在哪里?
Still working on those sobriety coins. How do you want to do this?
我想他不会给我们造成麻烦
I don't think he's gonna give us a problem, but...
在下一个街区等着, 以防他逃跑
set up down the block in case he gets froggy.
收到
Copy that.
路易斯!
Louis.
路易斯, 我是退伍军人事务部的 多尼米克莱利, 你在家吗?
Louis. Dominic Reilly from the V.A. You in there?
路易斯!
Louis.
路易斯!你在吗?
Louis, you in here?
路易斯, 你在做什么?
Louis, what are you doing?
你在… -你在这里做什么?
The fuck are you doing here? -Yo, what the fuck
不, 你在对她做什么?
are you doing to her?
放开我, 混♥蛋♥!
Let go of me, asshole!
她吸毒过量了, 这是纳洛酮!
She OD'd. It's Narcan.
快叫救护车!
Call 911!
老天
Jesus.
她还在呼吸吗? -老天
She breathing? Jesus Christ.
黛西
比勒茨
Billets.
嘿, 警督, 我是吉米
Hey, L.T. It's Jimmy.
抱歉打扰你, 我试着打给哈里
Sorry to bother you. I tried Harry.
他在执行任务
Uh, he's out in the field.
我找到一个人 他能认出抛弃别克车的两个人
Hey, listen, I got a guy who can I.D.
他的描述有多精确?
How good's the description?
足以绘画素描
Maybe composite good.
真是让我进退两难
Oh, that's a dilemma.
我想也是
Thought it might be.
要是公开通缉他们
I mean, Command takes it wide,
我不会有足够人手接听电♥话♥
I don't have enough bodies to handle the calls.
我何不先让我的人做素描?
Why don't I get my guy to go ahead and do the composite.
我们不必马上公开
We don't have to release it right away.
好吧, 也行
All right. That works.
进展如何? -很缓慢
How's it going? Onward and upward.
在等待弹道学报告 把两宗凶杀案连系起来
太好了, 继续努力
警♥察♥来了
John Law. Police.
你们需要协助吗?
Do you need assistance?
怎么回事?
What's going on? .
吸毒过量
OD
现在都没事了, 警官
Everything's fine now, Officer.
你觉得她这样叫没事?
Does she look fine to you?
女士?
Ma'am.
女士, 我们刚把你唤醒
Ma'am, we've just revived you.
别管我
Just leave me.
我要送你去医院, 好吗?
丽兹, 我是路易斯, 你会没事的
Lizzie, it's Louis. You're gonna be okay.
好了
Okay.
站稳
你是屋主? -是的
You the owner? -Yeah.
她是谁? -我前女友
Who is she?
你也是
You, too, come on.
听着, 他只是让她进来
Look, man. He just let her back in the house
让她把厨房♥的东西拿走
so she could get her shit out of the kitchen.
接下来她就不省人事了
Next thing we know, she's out cold.
你的瞳孔扩散了 -只是肾上腺素
Your pupils are dilated. It's just the adrenaline.
叫她去寻求帮助 下次就没那么好运了
Get her some help. Before her luck runs out.
你欠我一个人情
You owe me.
你看到录像了, 局长 对方显然是个威胁
You've seen the footage, Chief. The threat was clear.
我想知道你当时看到什么
I want to know what you saw in the moment.
他们在举♥行♥大规模聚会 我们来到, 人们四散而去
Big neighborhood bash. We arrive, everyone scatters.
罗伯逊警官和嫌疑犯瓦斯奎兹对话 他跑了
Officer Robson gets on the suspect Vasquez. He bolts.
你认为他有枪吗?
Did you think he had a gun?
他腰间别着一个东西
He had something in his waistband.
根据报♥警♥电♥话♥, 我相信那可能是枪
I believed it could be the gun from the 911 calls.
当瓦斯奎兹把手伸向腰间…
When Vasquez made that affirmative move to his waist...
还有别的吗?
Anything else?
罗伯逊警官和嫌疑犯…
Officer Robson and the suspect.
怎么了?
What?
只是我的感觉
Just a feeling.
我想他们认识彼此
I think they knew each other.
有过节之类
Some kind of bad blood.
如果伯德斯的罪名撤销了呢?
If Borders' conviction is vacated?
很多人会被打脸
A lot of egg on a lot of faces.
如果他没有杀她 那垂饰怎么会在他的公♥寓♥里?
If he didn't kill her, how'd the pendant end up in his apartment?
垂饰在他的公♥寓♥ 不代表他杀了她
Uh-huh. Not necessarily.
你的口吻像前警♥察♥
Spoken like an ex-cop.
伯德斯和她约会过 -一次
Borders dated her.
什么都有可能
Could've this, could've that.
假设你是对的, 是警♥察♥栽赃
Say you're right. You know, say it was cops.
某个警♥察♥
One particular cop.
当时有很多人在场
Bunch of them worked the scene.
垂饰是哈里博斯找到的
Harry Bosch found the pendant.
你知道他的名声如何
You know his reputation.
他有时是不按规矩来 但这个也太过分了
Colors outside the lines. A far cry from what you're talking about.
罗伯托弗洛勒斯的案子?
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表