剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
我需要一个相熟的警♥察♥ 带我进档案馆
Need a friendly copper to walk me into archives.
我想她开始明白
I think she's starting to understand
灰色地带存在…等等
there's more gray area than... -
进来
Hang on. Come in.
局长
Chief. -Oh.
洛杉矶市纪录中心 市政♥府♥书♥记♥办公室
Wash.
沃什, 明天一早把它还到档案馆
Return it to archives first thing in the morning.
是的, 长官
Yes, sir.
对不起
Sorry.
不管怎样, 我想她下周就会宣布
So anyway, yeah-- I, uh, I think she'll announce it next week.
我问你, 警督
Let me ask you, Lieutenant.
你认为我是个好警探吗?
You think I'm a good detective?
我认为你是非常出色的警探
Look. I think you're a great detective.
那就对我表现出一些尊重
Then show me some respect.
什么意思?
I'm sorry?
不必发表退休演讲 也不必回忆丰功伟绩
Save the retirement speech.Skip the walk down memory lane.
我理解目前的情况
I'm there. I get it.
我很不满, 但我理解
I don't like it, but I get it.
我们好好吃午餐吧
Let's just enjoy our lunch.
法式肉汁三明治如何?
How's the French dip?
比菲利普斯家的好
Better than Philippe's.
但我想念他们的腌渍鸡蛋
But I do miss that purple egg.
来一口?
Bite?
不用了
Mm. No, I'm good. -Hmm.
克雷特不会听你的
You know, you'll never get Crate to go along.
为什么?
Why not?
他没有别的寄托了
He's got nothing else.
维加
Vega.
杰琪, 你有什么发现?
Hey, Jackie, what do you got for me?
好的, 能替我再观察一、两天吗?
All right, can you, uh, keep an eye on it for a day or two?
对, 一、两天就好 我会很感激, 谢谢
Yeah, just another day or two. I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
贝尔斯菲尔德
Bakersfield.
家里没人
No signs of life.
似乎全家都出门了, 所以…
Looks like the family's out of town, so...
屋里一片漆黑 没有小豪西和他的车子的踪影
House is dark, no trace of Jose Jr. or his car.
也许我们应该去一趟 -我知道你很想去
Maybe we should go up there. -I know you're dying to. -Hmm.
我们先去找奥斯卡表兄谈谈
Could talk to Cousin Oscar again first.
如果那里情况有变 他们会通知我们
They'll let us know if anything changes up there.
他们检查电表了吗?
They check the utilities?
她没有提
Didn't mention it.
贝尔斯菲尔德现在热得像火炉
Hotter than hinges in Bakersfield right now.
如果小豪西躲在房♥子里 他会开空调
Junior's hiding in that house, he'd pop the AC on.
你们怎么来了?
What took you?
马路对面的焊工
Welder across the way.
过去六周看到他们 频繁进出这个地方
Seen them in and out of here a lot, last six weeks.
这几天呢? -这几天没有
Recently? -Not lately.
但他几天前看到一辆车开进里面
But he did see a car pull in here a couple days ago.
日产森特拉, 灰色或银色
Nissan Sentra, gray or silver.
好家伙
Ooh-ee. Hallelujah. Harjo, Enochty.
哈约、伊诺奇 去拿工具把这东西撬开
Get your gear and let's pop the sucker.
我们不用搜查令吗?
Don't we need a warrant?
紧急情况, 孩子
Exigency, son.
小豪西艾斯奎仍下落不明, 对吧? -对
Jose Esquivel Jr. is still MIA, no?
可能就在里面, 活着 在汽车的行李箱里
Yeah. -He could be in there, alive,
我说得对吗? -对
in the trunk of that car. Am I right? -Yeah.
因此我们要闯进去
So we're gonna clear,
确认、出来 然后再去申请搜查令
confirm, back out, then we'll get a warrant.
我明白了, 比利哈约?
I hear that. Billy Harjo?
后面安全
Clear in back.
看, 跑路的车子
Lo and behold. The getaway car.
没有车牌
No plates.
打开
Pop it.
以防小豪西在里面
In case Junior's in there.
看来我们没能提前得到圣诞礼物
That would've been an early Christmas present.
好了, 我们出去
Okay, we're out.
监视这里, 看谁会出现
Sit on it, see who shows up.
带着搜查令回来
Come back with our warrant.
西方喷砂公♥司♥
Western Sandblast.
去找业主
Track down the landlord.
看能不能问出他的喷砂租户的资讯
See if you can get a line on his sandblasting tenants.
你们想加班吗?
You guys want some overtime?
你请吃晚饭吗?
You buying dinner?
我可以请吃外卖♥♥
I'll spring for takeout.
阵拉面?
Jinya Ramen?
去买♥♥吧, 我等着, 记得找钱
Go get it, I'll wait.
想得美
Bring back some change. -No way.
拉上闸
Bring it down.
警探
Detective.
是我打电♥话♥来的, 斯凯勒案的证物箱
I'm the one who called. Skyler box.
我已经拿出来了 在这里签名和盖手印就好
I already pulled it. Just need a signature and a thumb.
我喜欢这音乐
Mm. Dig that.
帮我个忙, 把箱子 放在柜台上让我看看
Do me a favor? Put the box up on the counter where I can look at it.
这是证物检验后重新封箱留下的?
This from when it was opened to test evidence?
没错
That's right.
它被合并了
It's been consolidated.
旧箱子太占地方了
These older cases, just taking up space.
“史宾赛”
"Spencer."
是他合并的?
Did the combining?
泰利史宾赛
Terry Spencer.
他一分钟前还在, 刚到后面去了
He was here a minute ago, just walked in the back.
你有事要问他?
You need to ask him something?
没有, 有人告诉我 实验室的封箱有问题
Well, somebody said the lab fucked up the seal.
我看没问题
Looks clean to me. -That it does.
封得好好的, 要打开吗? -不用了
Need to open it? -Nah.
谢了, 继续摇摆, 兄弟 -好的
Thanks. Keep swinging, brother. -All right.
从这里射, 伙计们
From this point right here, guys.
总比不进好
Oh! -That's better than nothing.
那可不是篮板
Oh! -That's not the backboard.
真烂
Nice shot.
加油, 兄弟
Come on, brother. Come on, real.
丹妮尔斯凯勒
洛杉矶警♥察♥局-“谋杀案纪录”
搜查令以及宣誓书
伯德斯家客厅-搜查前
伯德斯家客厅-搜查后
伯德斯家厨房♥-搜查后
伯德斯家卧室--搜查前
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表