剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
She's my patient, she's fine!
哈里! -你上她?你上她作为医药费?
Harry! You fuck her? You fuck her for your fee?
你这垃圾 -这一直是两厢情愿的!
You piece of shit. - It's always consensual! Aah!
赖利?
Reilly?
好吧
Hey, hey.
你是来送我回家的吗?
Are you here to take me home?
是的 我会送你回家
Yeah, I'm gonna take you home.
好
Mm. - All right.
我记下了你们的警徽号♥码
I got your badge numbers.
博斯跟艾德格 好莱坞分局的 期待你打电♥话♥来
Bosch and Edgar. Hollywood. Looking forward to your call.
你那移♥民♥及海关执法局的家伙把事情办好了
Your ICE guy came through.
这么多年我预付费用给他 我希望是如此
The retainer I've paid him over the years, I would fucking hope so.
我们到底要去加拿大做什么?
What in the fuck are we gonna do in Canada?
把我们的胆冷冻起来
Freeze our balls off.
等着卷土重来
Live to fight another day.
那警♥察♥依然是个问题
That cop's still a problem.
他更算是我的问题
My problem, mostly.
还是个问题
Still.
忘了他吧
Forget him.
我们就快要退出了
We're this close to exit time.
为什么冒险?
Why risk it?
查理公♥司♥ 支持我们的退伍军人
麦迪
去日料店吗?
今晚不行 抱歉
别等了
她今晚会过得很糟糕
She's in for a hell of a night.
我最好去道个别
I better go say goodbye.
那最好现在去 趁她还没开始把指甲咬掉
Probably best now. Before she starts chewing her fingernails off.
嘿
Hey.
这里是把人关起来的地方吗?
This a lockdown place?
查理公♥司♥
Charlie Company.
他们帮助退伍军人
They help vets.
会帮你的
Gonna help you.
你的真名叫什么?
What's your real name?
博斯 哈里博斯
Bosch. Harry Bosch.
你是禁毒处人员吗 哈里博斯?
You some kind of narc, Harry Bosch?
只是想看到你把毒戒了
Just want to see you get straight.
谢谢
Thanks.
你现在可以走了
You can go now.
给自己这次机会
Look, give this a chance.
为了黛西
For Daisy.
黛西
Daisy.
谢谢 兄弟 -明天 嗯?
Thanks, brother. - Tomorrow, huh?
她得自己想救自己才行
She's got to want to save herself.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表