剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
就直接说出口告诉我
just come out and tell me.
你认为我不会吗?
You don't think I would?
是吗?
Well?
谢谢这块手表…
Thanks for the watch.
搭档
Partner.
杰米 不好意思 你见到哈里了吗?
Jimmy, excuse me. You seen Harry?
对 他刚走
Yeah, he just left.
你在喝什么?
What are you drinking?
柠檬汤力水 我在工作
Tonic and lime. I'm on call.
我也来一杯
Make that two.
危险的男人们
Danger men.
我们别把这弄复杂了
Let's not make a meal of this.
你永远升不了职的 杰利
You're never gonna promote, Jerry.
只要你跟着博斯
Long as you're with Bosch.
他是我的搭档
He's my partner.
我不想再去熟悉另一个人
I don't want to break another one in.
我是艾德格
This is Edgar.
万岁!最后万岁!
Hooray, hooray, hooray at last!
“木桶”强森万岁 他是个大笨蛋
Hooray for Barrel Johnson, he's a horse's ass!
盯着他 好的 我会快点
Him, him, him!
他!去他的!
Fuck him!
怎么了? -缉毒局刚得到了一个线报
What's up? - DEA just got a tip.
道尔顿沃尔什刚飞回了范奈斯机场
Dalton Walsh just flew into Van Nuys.
好的 我很好奇
All right, I'm curious.
我的车在外面 -好极了 因为我讨厌开车
My car's outside. - Good, 'cause I hate to drive.
好吧 科尔特兰 去散步吧
All right, Coltrane, walk time.
过来 小子
Come here, boy.
好孩子
Good boy.
喂? -哈里 你在家吗?
Harry, you at home?
在 怎么了?
Yeah, why?
霍文打来电♥话♥ 沃尔什可能在洛杉矶
Hovan called. Walsh may be in L.A.
不会吧 -范奈斯机场
No shit? - Van Nuys airport.
我跟杰米马上出发
Me and Jimmy are rolling.
好的 我会准备好 到那里跟你们碰面 -好的
Okay. I'll gear up, meet you there. - All right.
抱歉 伙计 改变计划了
Sorry, buddy, change of plans.
快来
Come on.
狗 过来
Don't. Don't, don't. Come.
嗯
Yeah.
没看到他们 飞机在这里等了一会儿了
There's no sign of them. Plane's been sitting here for a while.
监控视频呢? -距离很远
Security cams? - Distant.
三个人 有辆车等着他们
Three men. - They had a vehicle waiting.
车牌号♥多少? -只看到一部分
Plate? Only a partial.
抱歉让你们白期待一场
Sorry to get your hopes up.
不 感谢你打来电♥话♥
No, no, no, no. I appreciate the call.
他们走了 如果是他们 他们领先了很多
They're gone. If it is them, they have a big head start.
哈里 -嗯
Harry. Yeah.
罗伯逊
没有出路
No way out.
除非…
Unless...
瓦迪!他在下面!
Vardy, he's down below!
科尔特兰 走
Coltrane, go, go.
该死
Shit.
好莱坞各小队 市民报告说 在蓝色高地道
Hollywood units. Citizens report numerous shots
和麦克劳德道有多声枪响
fired in the area of Blue Heights Drive and McLeod Drive.
该死
Shit.
沃尔什?
Walsh.
博斯?
Bosch?
敌方三人倒下 一人在甲板下 一人在屋里
Three tangos down. One under the deck. One in the house.
沃尔什? -对
Walsh? Yeah.
还有他剩下的团伙成员
And what's left of his crew.
见鬼
Damn.
狗呢?
Where's the dog?
休班的警员 涉警枪击事件 三名嫌犯倒下 需要救护车
Off-duty OIS. Three suspects down. Request an R.A. unit.
一旦更多的小队到达 我们得进去
As soon as more units arrive, we'll need to make entry.
哈里 你没事吧?
Harry, you okay?
我的狗跑了
My dog ran off.
我是艾尔温
Irving.
什么时候?
When?
哪里?
Where?
有我们的人受伤吗?
Any of our people hurt?
三个人?
A triple.
好的 谢谢
All right, thank you.
博斯
Bosch.
三天后
对 -哈里 中♥央♥区分局刚有人来电找你
Yeah? - Harry. - Central just called for you.
什么事?
What about?
一个你标记过的嫌疑犯 克莱顿?
A POI you flagged. Clayton?
巡警昨晚在五号♥公路找到了她
Patrol picked her up last night on the Nickel.
被逮捕的? -不是 把她送到了圣弗朗西斯中心
Arrested? No. Dropped her at St. Francis.
霍普街上的收♥容♥所♥ -就是那个
Shelter on Hope Street. - Mm-hmm. That's the one.
好的 谢谢 曼凯 -好的
Okay, thanks, Mank. - All right.
你记得西区特别任务组任何人的名字吗?
You remember the names of anyone on that Westside task force?
2013年的缉毒行动?我不记得了
Drug bust in 2013? I don't.
我都怀疑当时的笔记是否还在
Doubt I even have my notes.
但我确实听说最近有两起事件
But I did hear about two recent incidents
涉及当时那批枪中被偷的枪
involving stolen guns from that same batch.
谁告诉你那个的?
Who's telling you that?
你这是承认了吗?
You confirming?
具体承认什么?
Confirming what exactly?
书商在市中心被抢被杀 还有南洛杉矶教堂外的飞车交火事件
Bookseller robbed and killed downtown and that church drive-by in South L.A.
那两个小孩子
The two little kids.
那是表示同意吗?
Is that a yes?
正在调查中
Ongoing investigation.
我得跟参与的警探聊聊
I'd have to talk to the detectives involved
或是你的线人
or your source.
同意
Touché.
为什么要冒险?
Why take the risk?
为什么要在同一个城市使用那些被偷的赃枪呢?
I mean, why use stolen guns in the same city they're stolen from?
也许他们不知道那些武器是偷来的
Maybe they didn't know the weapons were hot.
是吗?好吧 我得去开个会 谢谢你的早餐
Yeah. All right, I got to get to a meeting. - Thanks for breakfast.
不客气
Sure thing.
我希望我没有冒昧 我并不是说要越级…
I hope I'm not being presumptuous, and-and I don't mean to jump rank.
但你来了
But here you are.
局长 我只是想弄清楚是否要整合西局凶案组
Chief, I just want some clarity on the consolidation of West Bureau Homicide.
是有这个计划
That is the plan.
好的 有确定的实施日期吗?
Okay. Is there a firm redeployment date?
不是所有的人都能留在凶案组 警督
Not all your people will be able to stay - in Homicide, Lieutenant.
这就是我担心的事
That's my concern.
你觉得这是个坏主意?
You think this is a bad idea?
从士气上来说 是的
For morale, yeah.
案子跟破案率会受到影响
Case and clearance rates will suffer.
我也在重新考虑
Well... I've been having second thoughts as well.
《洛杉矶时报》在打听部门暴♥力♥犯罪统计数据中的
The Times is sniffing around some anomalies
异常情况
in the divisional violent crime statistics.
真的吗?
Really?
在这种情况下 不利社区警务的举措似乎是轻率的
And a move away from community policing seems imprudent in the face of that.
所以 不会有任何人员调动?
So... nobody's going anywhere?
我当局长的期间不会
Not while I'm in this office.
谢谢 局长
Thank you, Chief.
再见 警督
Lieutenant.
圣弗朗西斯中心
又是你
You again.
现在是来逮捕我的吗?
Here to arrest me now?
是来带你回查理公♥司♥的
Here to take you back to Charlie Company.
改天吧
Some other time.
还是谢谢了
Thanks, anyway.
诊所关闭了
Clinic's shuttered.
汉森跟德格纳正面临指控 所以…
Hansen and Degner are facing charges, so...
你要去哪?
where you gonna go?
你以为你能救我
You think you can save me.
你以为你是唯一一个努力过的
You think you're the only one that's ever tried.
我确定我不是
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表