剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
I'll tell him the first chance I get.
尽快 -明白
As soon as possible. Understood.
该死
Fuck.
皇冠山谷 药店
嘿
Hey.
-谢谢 -嗯
搞什么?
What the fuck?
离我远点
Get away from me!
什么?天啊
What? Jesus.
好吧
Okay.
穿短裙的那个女人 她刚往她的背包里放了些东西
That lady with the short skirt, she just put something in her backpack.
哇噢 小姐 等一下 -什么事?
Whoa, whoa, miss. Hold on a second.
您的包里装了什么? -我的东西
What? - What do you got in your bag? My stuff.
我能看看吗?
Mind if I take a look?
怎么回事?那不是我的
The fuck's going on? That's not mine.
门罗女士 请报♥警♥
Mrs. Monroe, you want to call the police, please?
放开我 我什么都没拿
Whoa, whoa, whoa. - Let go of me! - I didn't take anything!
这是价值80美元的兰蔻
This is, like,$80 worth of Lancôme.
嘿 伙计
Hey, man.
那个叫伊丽莎白的女人刚刚偷东西被发现了
That Elizabeth chick just got popped for boosting shit.
他们报♥警♥了
They're calling the cops.
该死
Fuck.
上车去 我们要走了
Get in the van. We're leaving.
嘿 各位 车要开了 走吧 快走
Hey. Everyone? Van's leaving. Let's go. Move it.
咱们走
Let's go.
在街角 灰色白边那幢
On the corner. Gray with white trim.
我们动手吧?
Shall we do this?
坐在这里等一会儿
Let's sit here for a few minutes,
了解一下情况
get the lay of the land.
我的老搭档会拖一只牛奶箱到现场
My old partner. Lugs a milk crate to the scene,
就坐在那上面盯着
sits on it... and just looks.
如果是哪都去不了的谋杀案受害者我能理解 但是…
I get that with a murder victim who's not going anywhere, but...
耐心点 小蚂蚱
Patience, Grasshopper.
他也说了那个吗?
He say that, too?
一字不差
Those very words.
那是谁? -街头线人
Who was that? - Street source.
在南湾经营着一家连锁便利店
Runs a chain of 7-Elevens in the South Bay.
合法的吗? -无法证明他不合法
Legit? - Can't prove he isn't.
到这来喝杯咖啡可够远的
Long way to come for coffee.
他是来买♥♥牛奶咖啡和油煎饼的
Well, he comes for the café au lait and the beignets...
能让他想到家乡 -新奥尔良?
reminds him of home. - New Orleans?
海地 -海地?
Haiti. - Haiti?
洛杉矶没有很多海地人 -对 是没有
Not a lot of Haitians in L.A. No, there aren't.
所以怎么了?
So, what's up?
盖里怀斯
Gary Wise.
抢劫及凶案组还在从黑帮的角度查
RHD's still working the gang angle.
我们听说了
So we hear.
我觉得盖里怀斯被杀时博乔纳斯在现场
I think Bo Jonas was there when Gary was killed.
目击者看到他逃离了现场
Witness saw him fleeing the scene.
你觉得乔纳斯干掉了盖里怀斯?
You think Jonas did Gary Wise?
我不知道
I don't know.
她说他吓得逃跑了
She said he was running scared.
她? -目击者
She? - Witness.
我们跟她谈谈?
We talk to her?
我会把她的信息发给你
I'll text you her info.
你还在注意保持身材?我们请你吃份油煎饼吧?
You still watching your girlish figure, or can we buy you a beignet?
当然好啊
Sure.
你们的线人 他叫什么? -艾威尔 雅克艾威尔
Your source, what's his name? - Avril.
人们叫他“杰基艾普尔”
Jacques Avril. People call him Jackie April.
艾威尔 -艾威尔
Ah-vreel.
随便吧 听上去耳熟 还是…
Ah-vreel. Whatever. Does it ring a bell or...?
不
No.
你有丈夫还有男友?
You have a husband and a boyfriend?
我是个多元恋者
I'm polyamorous.
我不认为爱情只能是两个人的
I don't believe relationships have to be binary.
你的丈夫觉得没问题?
And your husband's okay with that?
他也有个男朋友
Mm-hmm. He has a boyfriend, too.
你怎么想?
What do you think?
我想那就是他
I think that's him.
如果是他 他会回来的
If it's him, he'll be back.
主角来了
Here's Johnny.
绝对是他
And it's definitely him.
现在抓他 还是等他出来?
Jam him now or after he gets out?
不管哪种我们都会失去小何塞 我们找人帮忙吧
Either way we could lose Junior. Let's get some help.
我是洛杉矶警局的克里斯汀娜维嘉警探
This is Detective Christina Vega, LAPD.
我跟搭档正在监视凶案目击者的房♥子
Partner and I are on a 187 wit's house.
有可疑车辆 车内就一个白人男性
Suspicious vehicle occupied by a lone male white
在盯着目标住♥宅♥ 相信持有武器
watching target's residence. Believe armed.
需要一个小队到古德曼街5800号♥支援
Need a unit at 5800 Goodman Street.
谢谢
Appreciate it.
这么热还穿连帽衫?目标出现了
Hoodie in this heat? Bogie's out.
冲!直接冲他开过去
Go, go, go! Straight at him.
警♥察♥!把手拿出来!让我看到你手!
Police! Let me see your hands! Let me see your fucking hands!
把枪丢掉
Drop the gun.
我不会再跟你说一遍 把枪丢掉 把你该死的手举起来
Not gonna tell you again. Drop the gun. Get your fucking hands up.
现在!
Now!
把手一直举着
Keep your hands up.
慢慢转过去 脸背对着我
Slowly turn around. Face away from me.
后退 离枪远点
Back up. Away from the gun.
现在跪在地上
Now get down on your knees.
趴下去
Get down on your stomach.
有人跑了!
We got a runner!
我来抓他!
I got him!
谁知道你胆子这么大?
Who knew you were so ballsy?
我才刚开始呢
I'm just getting started.
罗宾森警员应该带个代理人
Officer Robson should have had a rep with him.
为了一个警员跟他局长的普通谈话?
For a casual conversation between an officer and his chief?
罗宾森认为不只那样 要严重得多
Robson took it to be more than that, a lot more.
您能理解我们的担心吧?
You can understand our concern.
这是没有理由的
It's unfounded.
局长 罗宾森警员跟您说的任何事…
Chief, anything Officer Robson said to you...
会严格保密
Will be held in strictest confidence.
老实说 我没觉得有什么问题
Frankly, I don't see a problem here.
权利委员会的三个成员中有两个是警监
Two of the three members of the Board of Rights are captains.
他们的前途掌握在您的手中
Their careers are in your hands.
他们很难中立
Hard for them to be impartial.
一旦地方检察官做出决定
Look, once the D.A. reaches her decision,
部门会相应执行
the department will act accordingly.
不用着急去下判断
There will be no rush to judgment.
谢谢 局长 -谢谢
Thank you, Chief. Thank you.
所以这是来自比较统计系统的? -是的
So, this is from CompStat? - Yeah.
德尔加多不停地唠叨着跟踪集群
Delgado was droning on about tracking clusters.
偷车、偷窃、抢劫
BFMVs, thefts, - robberies...
独特的犯罪手法、使用的武器、犯罪时间
Unique MOs, weapons used, time of day.
都能把那篇演讲背下来了
Yeah. All right. - Know that lecture by heart.
所以我们知道哪里的数据下降了
So, we know where the numbers are down.
太平洋、威尔希尔、好莱坞
Pacific, Wilshire, Hollywood.
我知道为什么在好莱坞是下降的
Know why they're down in Hollywood.
对 我查了一下太平洋和威尔希尔
Yes. Well, I did a little digging into Pacific and Wilshire,
猜怎么着?一样的原因
and guess what. Same reason.
有些人想要漂亮的数据 有几个这样的人
Somebody wants rosier stats. Several somebodies.
库珀? -不 不只是库珀
Cooper? No, not just Cooper.
到多高层?
How far up the chain?
至少西局 或是行动主任
Well, at least West Bureau or operations director.
这浑水可牵扯到了很高层的人物啊
That is a whole nother pay grade of shit to wade through.
对
Yeah.
我不知道我有没有那么高筒的水靴
I don't know that I have waders that are that high.
你钓鱼?
You fish?
这是种比喻 曼凯
It's a figure of speech, Mank. - Oh.
开门吧
Open.
麦迪琳博斯
Madeline Bosch.
嗨 -嘿
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表