剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
投资人不会让他这样做的 他们想让他违约
Investors won't let him. They want him to default.
这样他们就能卖♥♥♥房♥♥子了
So they can sell the house.
人们得读读小字部分
People need to read the fine print.
这个机智的律师是谁?
Who's this shifty attorney?
凯西扎尔登
Kathy Zelden.
兰斯克隆尼的太太
Mrs. Lance Cronyn.
你说对了
You got it.
她答应给他钱 他同意把奥尔梅的DNA混入证据中
She promises him a payday, he agrees to plant Olmer's DNA.
他们让奥尔梅签了认罪书
They get Olmer to sign a confession.
博德斯自♥由♥之后就起诉市政♥府♥
Borders walks, sues the city.
克隆尼拿到他的提成
Cronyn takes his cut.
真是计划巧妙的犯罪
A nifty piece of criminal engineering.
药店
我就位了 我看到货车了
I'm set. I got visual on the van.
我能看到博斯
I have eyes on Bosch.
有问题?
Problem?
上车去 -怎么回事?
Get in the van. - What's going on?
我想我们遇到什么了
I think we walked into something.
警♥察♥?
Cops?
我知道就好了
Fuck if I know.
我之前见过这车
A car I've seen before.
上车去
Get in the van.
我知道怎么摆脱他们 把你的手♥机♥给我
I know how to get rid of them. Give me your phone.
把你的手♥机♥给我
Just give me your phone.
911呼叫中心 有什么紧急事件吗?
911, what's your emergency?
对 我想有警♥察♥ 刚刚在维克托利大道跟范奈斯大道路口附近的
Yeah, I think a cop just got shot outside of Hold Fast Pizza,
“抓紧批萨”店外中枪了 你们最好派人过来帮忙
near Victory and Van Nuys. You better send some help quick.
各部门注意 有人开枪 警员在“抓紧批萨”店外倒下
Attention, all units. Shots fired. Officer down outside of Hold Fast Pizza,
维克托利大道跟范奈斯大道路口
Victory and Van Nuys.
艾德格 你收到了吗?
Edgar, you copy that?
我们暴露了 撤离并回应 等你到时发送“无需进一步协助”
We're blown. Pull out and respond. Put out a code 4 when you arrive.
没有开枪的迹象 我们回到诊所碰头
No evidence of a shooting. And meet me back at the clinic.
收到
Copy.
真厉害
Fuckin' A.
该死的警♥察♥
Fucking cops.
我就知道
I knew it.
你怎么知道那样管用?
How'd you know that would work?
警♥察♥中枪 他们会丢下一切前往
A cop gets shot, they drop everything, come running.
今晚给这位老家伙双倍剂量
Double dose for the old man tonight.
该死
Shit.
他妈的
Fuck.
加西亚疼痛诊所
你错过路口了
You missed your turn.
你有什么地方要去吗 老家伙?
You got somewhere you need to be, old man?
我可以在这里放你下去
I could drop you off right here.
不 对不起 没关系
No, no. No. Sorry. Never mind.
等在这里 如果有人出现就打给我
Hang here. Call me if anyone shows up.
好的 -我想我知道他们去哪了
Okay. - I think I know where they went.
我是博斯 请留言
This is Bosch. Leave a message.
我们知道他们怎么联♥系♥上斯宾塞了
We know how they got to Spencer.
给我回电 我把一切都告诉你
Call me back, I'll fill you in.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表