剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
What was it before it wasn't?
一楼有商店 楼上有公♥寓♥
Shops on the ground floor, apartments upstairs.
这里被用木板封住多久了?
How long has it been boarded up?
六年了
Six years.
我得警告你们 这些公♥寓♥可能很恶心
I got to warn you, these apartments can get pretty nasty.
我们看到过恶心的东西
We've seen nasty.
对 我确定你们看到过
Yes, I'm sure you have.
天啊 我想知道是什么…
Ugh. Oh, dear. I wonder what, uh...
你得过来看看这个
You need to see this.
钱德勒女士 不如你详细跟我们讲解一下
Ms. Chandler, why don't you walk us through
要是你的动议通过 你打算
what you plan to do with your witnesses and documents
怎么引用你的目击证人跟文件吧?
if your motion is granted.
谢谢 法官阁下
Thank you, Your Honor.
地方检察官的定罪监察小组
The district attorney's Conviction Integrity Unit
根据由克隆尼向他们提供的
took on this case based on a deathbed confession
罪犯临终认罪书接下了这个案子
brought to their attention by Mr. Cronyn.
对证据进行的法医鉴定发现 DNA来自现已死亡的
A forensic review of the evidence found DNA
连环强♥奸♥犯卢卡斯约翰奥尔梅
from a now-deceased serial rapist named Lucas John Olmer.
钱德勒女士 任何干涉都需要提供新的、会影响审判结果的内容
Ms. Chandler, any intervention requires something new, a change of direction.
别在法庭上提出已知的东西
Don't tell the court what it already knows.
新的东西就是 法官阁下
What's new is this, Your Honor.
博斯警探能展示 卢卡斯约翰奥尔梅的DNA 是如何被放进证物箱
Detective Bosch can show how Lucas John Olmer's DNA was planted
作为周密策划阴谋的一部分 以欺骗地检办公室
as part of an elaborate scheme to defraud the D.A.'s office,
陷害我的客户说其篡改证据 好让普雷斯顿博德斯获得自♥由♥
frame my client for tampering, set Preston Borders free,
并因为误判及监禁向洛杉矶市
and collect a multimillion-dollar settlement
要求百万美元的赔偿金
for false conviction and imprisonment from the city of Los Angeles.
谁的阴谋 钱德勒女士?
A scheme by whom, Ms. Chandler?
已定罪的杀人犯普雷斯顿博德斯
The convicted killer, Preston Borders,
串通克隆尼克隆尼律师事务所
in cahoots with the law firm of Cronyn and Cronyn.
我极力反对 法官阁下
I strenuously object, Your Honor.
知道了 克隆尼先生
Noted, Mr. Cronyn.
你在进行非常严重的指控 钱德勒女士
You're making a very serious allegation, Ms. Chandler.
你要么拿出证据 要么保持沉默
You need to put up or shut up.
我会拿出证据的 法官阁下
I'll be putting up, Your Honor.
我有份来自狱警的誓词
I have a sworn statement from a corrections officer
这位狱警见证了奥尔梅的临终认罪过程
who witnessed Olmer's deathbed confession
并看到克隆尼先生用了一块一模一样的手帕
and saw Mr. Cronyn use an identical handkerchief
擦拭了垂死之人的双手 因此得到了他的DNA
to wipe the dying man's hands, thus procuring his DNA.
我们之后会展示他是如何安排将那块手帕
We will then show how he arranged
调换成原来的证物
to have that handkerchief switched for the original
并将其放入洛杉矶警局证物室的证据箱中的
and placed in the case evidence box in LAPD Property Control.
法官阁下 克隆尼先生不可能靠近证据的
Your Honor, Mr. Cronyn could not have come near that material.
证据链协议要求严格的实验室交接过程
Chain-of-evidence protocol requires a secure lab-to-lab transfer.
博斯警探会证明他认为这个阴谋是如何实施的
Detective Bosch will testify to how he thinks this scheme was carried out.
我们有证物室的视频能证实他的推理
We have Property Room video to corroborate his theory.
另外 我想传唤定罪证据真实性调查组的克里斯蒂娜亨利
In addition, I would like to call Christina Henry, of the CIU,
还有你的法庭书♥记♥员 丽塔·特德斯科
and your court reporter, Rita Tedesco.
请阐明理由
Please elaborate as to why.
亨利女士 要证实她与博斯警探的
Ms. Henry to testify to her personal history
亲密及敌意的私人关系
of intimacy and animus with Detective Bosch.
我会提供一份最近的备忘录草稿
I will offer a recent draft memo
那明显地指出了她对我客户的偏见
which clearly indicates her bias toward my client.
法官阁下 我想知道这份所谓备忘录的出处
Your Honor, I would like to know the provenance
及律师是如何得到它的
of this purported memo and how counsel acquired it.
会轮到你说话的 肯尼迪先生
You'll get your turn, Mr. Kennedy.
特德斯特女士呢?
And Ms. Tedesco?
为了证明她的婚姻状况
To testify to her matrimonial status,
她向法庭隐瞒了这点
which she has kept secret from this court in furtherance of the conspiracy
以帮助克隆尼及博德斯先生的阴谋
between the Cronyns and Mr. Borders.
婚姻状况是什么?
And what is that status?
她与博德斯先生是夫妻
She is married to Mr. Borders.
丽塔 是真的吗?
Rita, is this true?
是的 法官阁下
Yes, Your Honor.
多久了?
For how long?
16年了
Uh... uh, for 16 years.
我们私下再说
We'll sidebar.
继续说 钱德勒女士
Continue, Ms. Chandler.
最后 法官阁下 我会提供证物室员工斯宾塞的证据
Well, finally, Your Honor, I will provide evidence
他参与了克隆尼的阴谋
from Terrence Spencer, the Property Room clerk,
以及他们是如何劝他帮助他们实施阴谋的
who became enmeshed with the Cronyns,
你有斯宾塞先生的宣誓书吗 钱德勒女士?
Do you have an affidavit from Mr. Spencer, Ms. Chandler?
法官阁下 我请到了泰伦斯斯宾塞本人亲自作证
Your Honor, I have Terrence Spencer himself here to testify.
搞什么?
What the fuck?
控制住你的客户 克隆尼先生
Control your client, Mr. Cronyn.
是 法官阁下
Yes, Your Honor.
请继续 钱德勒女士
Please continue, Ms. Chandler.
他一直被关在一所为克隆尼太太所有的房♥子里
He's been sequestered at a home owned by Mrs. Cronyn.
他现在在这里 准备好要出庭作证
He's here now, and he's ready to take the stand
解释一下他在这起阴谋中所扮演的角色
and explain his role in this conspiracy.
你这该死的笨蛋!
You fucking moron!
你说过这样能行的
You said this would work.
闭嘴 -混♥蛋♥
Shut up. - Asshole.
我要把一切都告诉他们
I'm telling 'em everything.
我要告诉他们你整个该死的破计划
I'm telling 'em your whole fucking fucked-up plan.
法官阁下 现在
Your Honor, at this time,
国家希望撤回在这件事上的动议
the people wish to withdraw their motions in this matter.
我们现在反对人身保护请♥愿♥
We now oppose the habeas petition.
我确定你们会 但请你先坐一下
I'm sure you do. But you can take your seat for the moment.
博德斯 你要求的人身保护请♥愿♥有争议
Mr. Borders, your petition for habeas corpus is no longer uncontested.
你现在要撤销它吗?
Is it your desire now to withdraw it?
是 还是取消了吧 因为也不会成功的
Yeah, might as well. 'Cause it ain't fucking going nowhere.
法♥院♥审理的案件被撤回
The matter before the court is withdrawn.
狱警 你可以把博德斯先生送回监狱了
Deputies, you can take Mr. Borders back to jail.
谢谢你让我坐车旅行了一趟 克隆尼
Thanks for the road trip, Cronyn.
比关三天大牢有意思
Beats three days in a cage.
抱歉 宝贝 做你该做的事吧
Sorry, babe. - Do what you got to do.
我不会离开你的 普雷斯 我保证
I won't leave you, Pres. I promise.
我们知道会变成什么样 你不兑现承诺我不会怪你
Yeah, well, we know how that goes. - I won't hold you to it.
普雷斯 -去你们的吧
Pres... Fuck you all very much.
去你的吧 博斯!
And fuck you, Bosch!
你用那个项链栽赃我 我知道是你
You planted that fucking pendant! I know you did.
你从我的背包里偷走的!
You stole it from my backpack!
放开我
Get the fuck off me.
法官阁下 如果可以的话
Your Honor, if I may,
我要把它记录下来 我的委托人是如何威胁我和我妻子的
I need to get on the record how my client threatened me and my wife.
够了 克隆尼先生
Enough, Mr. Cronyn.
你、你的共同律师还有你的委托人 来到这个法庭
You, your cocounsel and your client came into this courtroom
明显想为了经济利益操纵法庭
with the clear intent of manipulating the court for financial gain,
让一个罪有应得的杀人犯被释放
gaining the release of a rightfully convicted murderer,
玷污一位经验丰富的侦探的名声
and tarnishing the reputation of a veteran detective.
法官阁下
Your Honor...
我发现兰斯克隆尼跟凯瑟琳扎尔登克隆尼
I find Lance Cronyn and Katherine Zelden Cronyn
犯藐视法庭罪
in criminal contempt of the court,
命令将其立刻拘留
and order them taken into custody forthwith.
您不能那样做
Y-You can't do that.
嗯 我可以
Oh, yes, I can.
肯尼迪先生
Now, Mr. Kennedy.
是 法官阁下
Yes, Your Honor?
你的办公室欠博斯警探一个正式、隆重、公开的道歉
Your office owes Detective Bosch a big, fat, public apology.
只有对《洛杉矶时报》发表的指控
Nothing short of full exoneration of the allegations
进行彻底的无罪开释才足够
published in the L.A. Times will suffice.
我说得够清楚了吗 肯尼迪先生?
Do I make myself clear, Mr. Kennedy?
是的 法官阁下
Yes, Your Honor.
就算您没有下令 我们也会那么做的
We would be doing that even if you had not ordered it.
就我对政♥治♥及司法体系的了解
Knowing what I know about politics and the justice system,
我觉得那几乎不可能
I find that highly unlikely.
博斯警探
Detective Bosch.
是 法官阁下
Yes, Your Honor?
我想代表法庭向你道歉
I would like to apologize on behalf of the court.
我祝你好运 长官
I wish you the best of luck, sir.
我的法庭随时欢迎你
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表