剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
闻上去好像我又当回巡警了
Smells like I'm back on patrol.
里面更难闻 -是吗?进展如何?
Worse inside. Yeah? So how's it going?
一整晚都在这里
Been here all night.
在楼上作案的 但没有残肢
Deed was done upstairs, but no body parts.
把搜查工作移到楼下了
Moved the search down here.
想要派出几只寻尸犬 两个小时
Trying to get some cadaver dogs out. Two hours.
这是场马拉松 不是短跑 皮尔斯
It's a marathon, not a sprint, Pierce.
你的搭档呢? -在里面
Where's your partner? - Inside.
有多少非法住在这里的人?
So... how many squatters?
无从得知 来来去去 -他们中有谁开了口吗?
No way to know. Come and go. Did you get any of them talking?
有什么好处?
What's the incentive?
暂住的 没人会承认他们在这里住过
Transients. No one's gonna admit they were in here.
发挥一下你的魅力 伦德尔
Use your charm, Rondell.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
要带点咖啡路上喝吗?
Coffee for the road?
当然
Sure.
周六 我可以开车送你去 帮你安顿一下
Saturday, I could drive down with you, uh, - help you get settled in.
爸爸 -把狗带上
Dad. Bring the dog.
决定好叫什么了?
Decide on a name yet?
它是你的狗
He's your dog.
天啊 麦迪 你在逃避什么?
Jesus, Mads, what are you running away from?
没什么
Nothing.
我可能偷看了汤姆加里根桌上的机密备忘录
I may have peeked at a confidential memo on Tom Galligan's desk.
把那发给了哈妮钱德勒
And sent it to Honey Chandler.
我知道那是错的 但我没多大内疚的感觉
I know it was wrong, but I don't feel so guilty about it.
在地方检察官那里工作 你就要按他们的规则行事
You take a job with the D.A., you agree to play by their rules.
哪怕他们自己不这么做?
Even if they don't?
是的
Yep.
两种真♥相♥ -我不是那个意思
Two kinds of truth. - Not what I meant.
你就是那个意思
It's exactly what you meant.
你觉得加里根会告发你吗?
You think Galligan will drop a dime on you?
我不知道 但我不能回去了
I don't know, but I can't go back there.
我要一些空间去想想 掌控一下我的生活
I need some space to think. Get a handle on my life.
我明白
I get it.
我们去把你的东西装上车吧?
Let's say we get your car packed, yeah?
我很愿意 谢谢
I would love that. Thank you.
希望不大 但如果凶手留下了一些DNA
It's a big ask, but wouldn't it be nice
然后在系统中能查到 不是会很好吗?
if the killer left DNA and he's in the system?
谁刚刚说到短跑的?
Who was just talking about sprinting?
只是想乐观点
Just trying to stay positive.
皮尔斯!
Pierce!
维嘉!
Vega?
后面的房♥间
Back room.
这地方跟老鼠洞一样
This place is like a rat's nest.
老鼠更干净一点
Rats are cleaner.
你还好吗?
You okay?
来看看吧
Just take a look.
博斯
叫“科尔特兰”如何?
How about Coltrane?
狗的名字
Dog name.
很好听
That's good.
感恩节回来吗?
So, Thanksgiving?
只要你不负责做饭
As long as you're not responsible - for anything on the menu.
说定了 -要看期末考试
Deal. And depending on finals.
午夜前要回家
Midnight curfew.
我不这么想
I don't think so.
你才是我们要担心的人
You're the one we have to worry about.
我感谢你替我冒风险 麦迪
I appreciate the risk you took for me, Mads.
等你到了打给我 好吗? -我会的
Call me when you get there, okay? I will.
小心开车 爱你
Drive carefully. Love you.
我也爱你
Love you back.
暗♥杀♥小组
Death squads.
黑暗的日子
Dark days.
你从没跟我说过任何这些事
You've never talked to me about any of this.
那些只是故事 我在这里长大的
They were just stories. I grew up here.
从没想过我会遇到这些
Never thought it would cross my path.
你要去找他 -不 他被保护起来了
You're gonna go after him. No. He's protected.
那怎么可能呢?
How is that possible?
他创建的旨在推♥翻♥海地总统的准军事组织
Paramilitary group he created to overthrow Haiti's president
是美国政♥府♥资助的
was funded by the U.S. government.
现在他像没事人一样在洛杉矶四处活动
And now he's just walking around L.A. like it was nothing.
对在祖国犯的罪行视而不见
Blind eye to the crimes back home.
全新的开始
Fresh start.
警♥察♥呢?
And the cops?
没法把他们跟任何这些联♥系♥在一起
Can't connect them to any of it.
博乔纳斯可以
Bo Jonas can.
要是他这么做就死定了
He does? He's dead.
你跟博斯说了?
You tell Bosch?
说了一些
Some of it.
哈里因为他的旧案子很忙碌
Harry got pretty jammed up with his old case.
跟他说说 杰利
Talk to him, J.
我让盖里跟这些家伙联♥系♥上的
I put Gary with these guys.
把事情收拾好是我的职责
It's my job to clean it up.
不是靠你一个人
Not by yourself.
谢谢
Thank you.
乔治艾尔温 1985年-2015年
他会让你怎么做?
What would he tell you to do?
我不知道
I don't know.
安德森
Anderson.
博斯警探
Detective Bosch.
真是会诽谤人啊
Hell of a hatchet job.
你从没回过我的电♥话♥
You never returned my calls.
应该等到掌握了所有的事实再发表的 笨蛋
Should've held it back till you had all the facts, dumb-ass.
别担心 我的编辑催着我收回那文章
Don't worry, my editor's up my ass for a skin back retraction.
过得愉快 -你给了我们出庭资格
Have a nice fucking day. You got us standing.
我跟我的律师本来不确定你会上钩
My lawyer and I weren't sure you were gonna bite.
去你的 还有去她的
Fuck you. And her.
她把我当猴子耍
She played me for a chump.
所以是钱德勒向你告密的 -什么?
So it was Chandler who tipped you off. What?
祝你今天过得愉快
But you have a nice fucking day.
对不起 我迟到了 警探 跟我进来吧
Sorry I'm late, Detective. Follow me in.
你跟钱德勒女士真是默契的团队
You and Ms. Chandler make a good team.
这次
This time.
我希望地方检察官办公室向你正式道歉了
I hope the district attorney's office offered you a formal apology.
是的
They did.
斯宾塞同意合作
Spencer's agreed to cooperate.
克隆尼和克隆尼律师事务所正急着筹集保释金
Cronyn and Cronyn are scrambling to make bail.
但你不是来向我汇报的
But you didn't come here to give me a briefing.
档案中丢失的搜索前的照片
The before-search photo missing from archives.
博德斯的卧室
Borders' bedroom.
你处理过悬案吗 局长?
You ever work cold cases, Chief?
没有
No.
如果你处理过就会知道了
You'd know if you had:
本署备有独♥立♥的搜查令包副本
the department keeps its own separate copies of search warrant packets.
行政管理文件
Administrative files.
按年的
Year by year.
是的
That's right.
丢失的搜索前的照片
The missing before-search photo
就在这里
is right there.
就在这里
Right there.
在我几分钟后找到项链的卧室墙上
And there's no pendant hanging from the bedroom wall
当时并没有项链挂在那里
where I found it a few minutes later.
所以有人在博德斯被拘留时 在他的包里找到了它
So someone found it in Borders' bag when he was detained.
知道他永远无法在不承认犯罪的情况下
And knew that he could never prove it was planted in his apartment
证明那是被人故意安置到他的公♥寓♥中的
without admitting he committed the crime.
你是个有天赋的警探
You are a gifted detective.
这是有界线的 我不会越过的界线
There's a line. A line I don't fucking cross.
你想怎么样 博斯 -真♥相♥
What do you want, Bosch? The truth.
什么的真♥相♥?
About what?
哈里 有个年轻人找你
Harry. You have a, uh, young gentleman caller.
让他坐在会客厅了
Parked him in the parlor.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表