剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
这些人♥民♥也包括警♥察♥
And those people include cops.
在办我的药店凶杀案
Working my pharmacy homicide.
你知道安德森在查这个吗?
Did you know Anderson was chasing this down?
所以我一直想联♥系♥你
That's why I've been trying to get in touch with you.
那恶毒的诽谤让我身份暴露了
That hatchet job blew my cover.
差点让我送了命
Almost cost me my fucking life.
我很高兴你现在没事了
Well, I'm glad you're all right.
是克隆尼向他告密的吗?
Was it Cronyn that tipped him?
如果是的话 那就适得其反了 对我们有利
Well, if it was, it backfired. Works in our favor.
我需要你向我解释一下 律师
I'm gonna need you to explain that to me, Counselor,
因为从我的角度看
'cause from where I sit,
他们想要毁掉我生活的计划大获成功
their plan to destroy my life is a rip-roaring success.
这文章直接影响了你的名誉
The piece goes right to your reputation.
现在我可以争论说你应该出庭回答这些指控
Now I can argue you deserve your day in court to answer these allegations.
我们有出庭资格了? -我们会有的
We have standing? We will.
练习一下愤怒的样子吧
Practice your outrage.
我不需要练习
I don't need to practice.
你收到我发的关于斯宾塞的信息了吗?
Uh, did you get my messages about Spencer?
我们能证明克隆尼左右了他吗?
Can we prove the Cronyns leveraged him?
首先我们得找到他
Well, first we have to find the man.
赫克托在查克隆尼所有的房♥产
Hector's running down all the Cronyns' properties.
然后我们需要说服他作证
Then we need to convince him to testify
解释奥尔梅的DNA是怎么出现在手帕上的
and explain how Olmer's DNA came to be on the handkerchief.
嗯 我之后再打给你说那个
Yeah, I'll have to get back to you on that.
博斯? -嗯
Bosch. Yeah.
你说你差点没命了那段?我希望 是夸张吧?
The part about you almost getting killed. Hyperbole, I hope?
听着 我现在在家 所以…
Listen, I'm at home now, so...
我确定你女儿松了一口气 陪陪她吧
I'm sure your daughter's relieved. Go be with her.
晚安
Good night.
敬你的黄金年代
To your golden years.
说给自己听吧
Stick it in your ear.
告诉我 你这老迷糊要做什么?
So, tell me, what are you gonna do in your dotage?
我为什么一定要做点什么?
Why do I have to do anything?
固定的收入 要付赡养费给三个前妻
Oh, you know. Fixed income. Alimony for three ex-wives.
在科珀斯克里斯蒂的不幸分时度假状况
Unfortunate time-share situation in Corpus Christi.
该死的哈维飓风
Hurricane fucking Harvey.
我看到过退休之后的家伙们的样子
I've just seen guys go down this road. You know?
几个月无忧无虑地钓钓鱼 打打保龄球
A few months of carefree fishing and bowling.
在家周围闲逛 睡睡懒觉
Puttering around the house. Sleeping late.
坐在苏丹式躺椅上午睡
Siestas in the Barcalounger.
然后突然间
And then, suddenly,
现实开始显现 恐慌随之而来
whew, reality dawns. Panic ensues.
做做兼♥职♥?
Part-time job?
去你的 我不会在沃尔玛穿着蓝马甲干活的
Fuck that, I am not wearing a blue vest at Walmart.
不 但愿不会如此
Oh, no, heaven forfend, no.
当交通协管员
Crossing guard.
你真是个乐天派 曼凯
You're just a bright bowl of optimism, Mank.
我确定你算过帐
I'm sure you've done the math.
布兰妮
Britney. Uno mas.
你回来晚了
You're late.
你没事吧? -等着你呢
You okay? Waited up for you.
我有事做
I had plans.
我们说要谈谈的
Yeah, well, we said we were gonna talk.
很晚了 我要睡了
It's late. I'm going to bed.
麦迪 我很抱歉我让你担心了 真的
Look, Mads, I'm sorry I worried you. I am.
我非常讨厌我那样做了
I hate like hell that I did.
我想要打电♥话♥ 但我不能
I wanted to call, but I couldn't.
我不能冒险
I couldn't risk it.
我明白
I understand.
那是打架弄伤的吗?
Is that from a fight?
是的
Yeah.
你杀人了吗?
Did you kill someone?
杀了
I did.
他们想要杀死我
They were trying to kill me.
让我别无选择
Gave me no choice.
你杀了多少人?
How many people have you killed?
你到底为什么问这种问题?
Why the hell would you ask a question like that?
因为那数字跟我差点失去你的次数一样多
Because that's how many times I've almost lost you.
你的案子怎么样了?
So, what's happening with your case?
最后一刻认罪协商了
Last-minute plea bargain.
特赖布觉得有些陪审员对枪的事不确定 所以…
Tribe thought some of the jurors were iffy about the-the gun, so...
判了多久? -八年
How long? Eight years.
感觉不够久
Doesn't seem like enough.
他会去坐牢
He's going to prison.
她得到了些公正
She gets some justice.
有时候这就是你能希望得到的
That's all you can hope for, sometimes.
所有人都是这么说的
That's what everyone keeps saying.
你转移了话题
And you changed the subject.
局长
Chief.
库珀警监 坐吧
Captain Cooper. Sit.
我昨晚接到了帝国谷警长的电♥话♥
I got a call last night from the Imperial Valley Sheriff.
局长 如果我能把事情的背景…
Chief, if I could put this into some context...
以后会有
There will be, down the road, a formal inquiry into
针对博斯警探及艾德格警探在沙漠中的不幸遭遇的正式调查
Detectives Bosch and Edgar's misadventures in the desert.
但不是现在
But this isn't it.
告诉我我们现在的情况
Tell me where we are now.
我们在贝克斯菲尔德拘留了药店凶杀案的其中一名凶手
Well, we have one of the pharmacy killers in custody in Bakersfield.
我们在搜索索尔顿湖 寻找另一个
And we're dredging the Salton Sea for the other.
博斯呢?
And Bosch?
飞行员证实了他对事件的描述 长官
Pilot corroborates his version of the events, sir.
目前为止 警队调查科没有发现什么违规行为
So far, FID sees nothing out of policy.
除了他是怎么上了那架飞机这事
Except how he happened to be on that plane to begin with.
确实如此
There's that.
加西亚诊所跟黑药店的运营?
And Garcia Clinic and the pill mill operation?
停止了
Closed down.
缉毒局有管辖权
DEA has jurisdiction.
我们的人会跟在边上
Our people will shadow.
好的
Okay.
让我们谈谈谁知道什么时候发生了什么事吧
So let's talk about who knew what, when.
好的 博斯跟艾德格在外勤时做了一个决定
Okay, Bosch and Edgar made a field decision
要去沙漠里追凶案的嫌疑人
to pursue homicide suspects into the desert.
没有通知地方当局
Failing to notify the local authorities.
他们在等着看会影响到哪个当局
They were waiting to see which locals would be impacted.
但他们确实定了时间限制
But they did have a time frame.
是什么?
Which was?
等到博斯明显错过了汇报时间 艾德格就给我打了电♥话♥
When it became clear that Bosch was late reporting, Edgar called me.
在我通知我的警监前 博斯打进来了
And before I could inform my captain, Bosch called in.
他是安全的 并且在回来的路上
He was safe and on his way back.
警监?
Captain?
这一切都描述得很准确 长官
It's all accurate, sir.
他们都会停职几天
They'll both get days.
他们想到这点了
They're expecting that.
现在
Now...
别再胡说八道了
quit the bullshit
告诉我到底是怎么回事
and tell me what the fuck really happened.
我是博斯 -警探
Bosch. - Detective.
我是科克伦惩教署的桑切斯
It's Sanchez, DOC Corcoran.
对 谢谢你给我回电
Oh, yeah, thanks for getting back to me.
没关系 我很喜欢在放假的时候工作
No problem. I love having my boss up my ass on my day off.
嗯 听着
Yeah, listen,
你之前提到过卢卡斯奥尔梅
uh, you mentioned before that Lucas Olmer had a hard time
在签那份认罪书的时候很难握住笔
hanging onto that pen when he signed that confession.
对 他病得非常重 很虚弱 一直握不住笔
Yeah, he was real sick. He was weak. Kept dropping it.
律师帮他了吗?
Lawyer help him with that?
他没有帮他握笔 如果你是想问那个的话
Well, he didn't hold it for him, if that's what you're asking.
他帮他弄干手 这样他就能握住了
He dried his hands so he could get a grip.
克隆尼为什么要弄干奥尔梅的手?
Why'd Cronyn dry Olmer's hands?
奥尔梅在出汗 发烧了
Well, Olmer was sweaty, feverish.
他用了什么?纸巾?
What'd he use? Paper towel? Tissue?
手帕
Handkerchief.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表