剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
空中交通刚打来电♥话♥ 似乎哈里博斯警探
Um, air traffic just called. Seems Detective Harry Bosch
正在一驾要开进怀特曼机场的飞机上 请求小组和主管支援
is on a plane incoming to Whiteman Airport, requesting units and a supervisor.
好了 忘了我刚说的话吧 哈里正在回来的路上
Okay, forget what I just said. Uh, Harry is on his way in.
到怀特曼机场跟我碰面
Meet me at Whiteman Airport.
收到
Roger that.
谢谢 曼凯
Thanks, Mank.
在得到进一步通知之前要保密
You know what? Um... Keep this under your hat until further notice.
保…
Keep...
我不知道 他们会在半小时后到这里
I don't know, I don't know. They'll be here - in half an hour.
该死的!
Fuck me.
还要多久?
How much longer?
至少再飞两趟 怎么啦?
At least two more trips. Why?
我们在怀特曼机场的线人刚打电♥话♥来
Our guy at Whiteman just called.
“双水獭”号♥快到了
Twin Otter's on approach.
一个乘客死了 另一个被投入了海里
One passenger dead, another tossed into the sea.
发生什么事了?
What the fuck happened?
我不知道
I don't fucking know.
是个警♥察♥打电♥话♥通知的
But the fucking cop called it in.
我们得离开了
We got to move.
现在? -我们就把这一切丢在这里?
Now? - We just gonna leave all this shit?
我们要做该做的事
We're gonna do what we have to.
我们所经营的一切?
Everything we've been working for?
挺过这次 这才是一切
Surviving this, that's everything.
艾德格警探
Detective Edgar.
霍文探员 这是比勒茨警督
Agent Hovan, Lieutenant Billets.
现在你感兴趣了
Now you're interested.
芬太尼 是这个单词的魔力
Fentanyl. The magic word.
出去
Get out.
我搜过他身了
I searched.
需要清查飞机确保安全 里面还有人吗?
We need to clear the plane. Anyone else inside?
没有活人了
Nobody alive.
哈里
Harry.
你没事吧?
You okay?
得把我的手洗一下
Got to wash my hands.
不是什么大事是怪事 对吗?
Blips and squirrel shit, right?
我的过错
Mea culpa.
我们想听取一下报告
Would love to debrief.
好 他要先跟警队调查科汇报一下情况
Yeah, well, he's got to do his walkthrough with FID first.
我能等 我会让我的人过来 跟飞行员聊聊 检查一下飞机
I can wait. I'll get my people out here, talk to the pilot, go through the plane.
只要你可以了 就跟我聊聊
Soon as you're able.
告诉警队调查科我要等一会儿 我得打个电♥话♥
Tell FID I need a few minutes. Call I got to make.
没问题
You got it.
主观判断
Judgment call.
我也会做出同样的决定
I would've done the same.
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, brother.
麦迪 五通未接来电
爸爸 你没事吧?
Dad, are you okay?
你在哪? -我没事
Where are you? - I'm fine.
抱歉 我没带手♥机♥
Sorry, I didn't have a phone.
两天?我以为…
For two days? I thought...
发生什么事了?
What happened?
很多要解释的 今晚说吧?
Lot to explain. Talk tonight?
麦迪?
Mads?
麦迪?
Mads?
你抓住坏人了吗?
Did you bust the bad guys?
抓住了
I did.
那我想这就值了
Then I guess it was worth it.
是的
Yeah.
今晚把整件事都告诉你
Tell you the whole story tonight.
我得挂了
I got to go.
我…
I...
斯宾塞失踪了
Spencer is in the wind.
不意外
Not surprising.
房♥子空了 车不见了
House is empty, cars are gone.
工作呢?
Work?
过去两天他请了病假 他的妻子也是
Called in sick for the last two days. So did his wife.
他们会禁止他通信 直到听证会结束
They'll keep him incommunicado until the hearing's over.
如果他们把他藏起来了
If they stashed him,
可能会藏在任何地方
he could be anywhere.
他在某个克隆尼能控制的地方
He's somewhere the Cronyns control.
飞行让他们可以迅速进出
Flying let them dip in and out.
和俄♥国♥人保持一定距离
Kept the Russians at arm's length.
亚美尼亚人也是
The Armenians, too.
还有你们
And you.
还有我们
And us.
我们以前不知道
We had no idea.
他们谈到要把行动搬到格拉姆斯
They were talking about moving their operations to Glamis.
离开药片毒品这行
Getting out of the pill shill racket.
如今芬太尼才是金矿
Fentanyl's where the money's at now.
在营地抓到谁了吗?
Catch anybody at that camp? - No.
没有 他们把设备都留下了
But they left all their fixings behind.
那会元气大伤的
That's gonna hurt.
我确定他们对那不太高兴
I'm sure they're not too happy about that.
你注意到首领了吗?
Did you catch a bead on the head man?
他们叫他“沃尔什”
Called him Walsh.
英国口音 我想是个飞行员
English accent. Pilot, I think.
他说他以前开飞机参加过黑色行动 在中美洲
Said he flew black ops back in the day. Central America.
你认识他吗?
You know him?
有个与中♥央♥情报局有合同的人 一个英国人
There's a CIA contract guy, a Brit.
运送过武器给反抗军
Flew arms to the Contras.
然后 在二十世纪90年代中期 贩毒集团雇佣了他 他变节了
Then the cartels hired him in the mid-'90s, went rogue.
杀了“矮子”的一个助理 接管了他的线路
Killed one of El Chapo's lieutenants, - took over his routes.
很有雄心
Ambitious.
是自取灭亡
Suicidal.
很多年没人见过沃尔什了
No one's seen Walsh in years.
我们觉得他被杀了
We figured he got popped.
不 他还活着
Nah. He's walking upright.
但当你们找到他时
But when you do find him,
我想要参与抓捕
I want a piece.
好莱坞 警探
嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey, yourself.
嘿 博斯怎么样?
Hey. How's Bosch?
安全了 弹道分♥析♥出来了?
Safe. So, ballistics back?
哈特的枪跟药店谋杀案的武器都不吻合
Hart's gun didn't match either pharmacy weapon.
该死
Shit.
但是跟其中一个滑雪面具上面的DNA相吻合
But DNA from one of the ski masks does.
回那里去 让哈特招供吧
Well, get back up there, lock Hart into a statement.
他不说话 但他也没有请律师
Well, he's not talking but he hasn't lawyered up either.
好吧 好好劝劝他
All right, be persuasive.
“木箱”?
Crate.
我正在筹钱为我昔日的伙伴
Passing the hat for a surprise going-away soiree
准备一场惊喜的送别晚宴
for my erstwhile partner.
怎么 警♥察♥学校的大盛宴?
Ooh. What, big blowout at the academy?
伯德纳鸡尾酒酒吧 邀请了朋友跟家人 -好的
Boardner's. Friends and family. Okay,
怎么样 20、30美元?
so, what, like, 20, 30 bucks?
我本来想的是一百美元
Uh, I was thinking more like a C-note.
一百美元?
A hundred?
因为你把我们送去了候选人发展计划
On account of you stuck us in CAPs.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们之前见过
They had a previous encounter.
什么样的会面?
What kind of encounter?
争论 被记录下来了
A run-in. It's documented.
随身摄影机
Body cam.
这可能会扭转局面
That could tip the scales.
如果你不立案
Look, if you don't file,
你会在短期内被积极分子抨击 这是肯定的
you'll take some short-term heat from the activists, to be sure.
但他们不会抛弃你的
But they're not going to abandon you.
在将来 你会获益
And in the future, you'll benefit.
怎么说呢?
How so?
你将获得为洛杉矶人♥民♥着想的
From your reputation as a fair and a measured advocate
公平慎重的律师的美名
for the people of Los Angeles.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表