剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
裁决听证会的文字纪录
Transcript of the sentencing hearing.
伯德斯一直说 在我们以谋杀斯凯勒的罪名
Borders railed on and on about something
拘捕他以前, 发生了一些事情
that had happened before we grabbed him up for the Skyler murder.
声称我们几周前毫无缘由地逮捕他
Claims we busted him one night a few weeks earlier for no reason.
为什么? 因为他是人♥渣♥?
For what? Being a douche?
他是主要嫌疑犯 我们一直都在监视他
No, he was the lead suspect. We were keeping an eye on him.
但我找不到任何 关于那次拘捕的纪录
But I can't find any record of this supposed arrest anywhere.
于是我从档案馆调出日常行动报告
So I pulled the DFARs from archives.
我要好好看看 -老天
Gonna have a look-see. -Damn.
你要全部看一遍?
You're gonna go through all of those?
不放过任何线索, 兄弟 -难怪他们叫你“铁面警官”
No stone unturned, brother. -Why they call you the Grinder.
的确如此, 不是吗? -你最好相信
They do, don't they? Better believe it.
嘿, 丽塔? -什么?
Hey, Rita.
我叫丽塔泰达斯柯
I... I-I'm Rita Tedesco.
我在法庭上见到你, 你是谁?
Uh, I saw you in the courtroom. Who are you?
我是你丈夫的朋友 我刚从圣昆丁出来
Yeah, I'm a... friend of your husband's. I just got out of The Q.
他叫我来找你
He told me to look you up.
我不知道你在说什么 也不知道你说的是谁
I don't know what you're talking about...
佩斯, 你的丈夫, 我的兄弟
Pres, your husband, my pal,
他叫我有需要就来找你
he told me to look you up if I needed anything.
他没告诉过我, 你想怎么样?
He didn't tell me anything like that.
你们很快会得到一大笔钱 我在想…
Money's coming. Big money. I just thought... borrow a few bucks maybe?
也许可以借我一些? 接济我一下?
You know, tide me over?
我没有钱
There's no money.
他不是这样讲的
Uh-huh. Well, that's not what he said.
他说你会很乐意借我一些
He said you would be happy to front me some.
我没有钱, 现在还没有
There isn't any. Not yet.
是吗? 那要等什么时候, 丽塔?
Yeah? Then when? When, Rita? -I don't know. Look...
我不知道, 听着 不要再骚扰我, 否则我会告诉佩斯
don't bother me again, or I'll tell Pres.
喂? -安东尼舍维顿警官?
SERVIDONE : Yeah?
他退休了, 你是谁?
Officer Anthony Servidone? -Retired. Who's calling?
我是好莱坞凶案组的哈里博斯警官
This is Detective Harry Bosch, Hollywood Homicide.
我知道现在时候不早了, 但是…
Look, I know it's late, but...
佛利房♥间-鸡尾酒
他很嚣张地走在日落大道上 于是我逮捕了他
Strolling down Sunset So I jacked him up.
通告只供参考
That flyer was for information only.
通告说他是谋杀案嫌疑犯
That flyer said he was a murder suspect.
通告上用粗体字写着
That flyer said, in bold red letters,
“不要单凭本通告进行拘捕”
"Do not arrest based solely on this flyer."
谁会看小字?
Who the fuck reads the fine print?
我在巡逻, 看到谋杀案嫌疑犯 就把他抓起来
I'm out on patrol, I see a murder suspect, I pick him up.
然后呢?
Then what?
我把他带回警局, 关进牢房♥
I get him back to the house, put him in a cell.
对他搜身了? -当然
Search him?
没有违♥禁♥品♥、武器或人体残骸
Nope. No contraband, no weapons, no body parts.
完全没有可疑之处
Clean as a whistle.
我按照通告上说的 通知了工作小组
So I notify the task force, per the flyer.
他们怎么说? -耐心等待, 有人会过来
What'd they say? Hang tight. Somebody'd be down.
一小时后, 艾尔温来了
An hour later, in walks Irving.
艾尔温警督 -艾尔温警督
Lieutenant Irving. -Lieutenant Irving.
他和今天一样严格照章办事
Just as by-the-book then as he is today.
当时很晚了, 他很生气
It was late.
我向他解释, 他气得七窍生烟
I lay it out for him. Smoke starts coming out of his ears.
就像你刚才那样, 怪我不看通告
Just like you, busting my balls about the flyer.
你当时不该拘捕他
You weren't supposed to arrest him.
那不算是拘捕
Guess what, it wasn't an arrest.
照警督所言, 我只是拘留他
I "detained" him, according to the lieutenant.
接下来艾尔温就把那个混♥蛋♥放走了
Next thing I know, Irving cuts that scumbag loose.
开门!
Open up!
四楼, 安全
Code 4. All clear.
各位, 留在这里 直到我把现场照片拍好
All right, everyone stay here until I get the before-and-afters done.
然后我们进行搜索
Then we'll do search assignments.
早安
Morning.
熬夜了?
Rough night?
法学院小乔给你的?
Joe Law School give you that?
他叫汤姆, 谢谢, 对, 是他给的
His name is Tom, thank you. And, yes, he did.
白色而不是红色, 他已经想太多了
White instead of red. He's already overthinking it.
有这种说法吗?
Is that a thing?
红色代表认真, 白色是模棱两可
Red is serious.
真吓人, 你居然知道这个, 爸
Scares me you know that, Dad.
你妈把我教得很好, 那么是哪个?
Your mom schooled me well. So, which is it?
他传召我去约会
He subpoenaed me for a date.
真的吗? -他写给我一些可爱的传票
Really? -Wrote out this cute little summons.
在贝斯提亚吃晚餐 那里很难订到位子
Dinner at Bestia, which is super hard to get into.
我都不知道, 我只去容易进的地方
I wouldn't know. I only go to the "easy to get into" places.
克莉丝汀娜向你问好
Christina Henry says hello.
你在改变话题
You're trying to change the subject.
她喜欢这里的景观 她说你们以前是同事
She just loves the view from up here. She said you two were colleagues.
短暂地
Briefly.
那是什么时候? -很多年前, 你那时候在香港
When was this? Years ago. It was mutual.
你要小心她, 好吗, 爸?
Just... watch your six with her.
这是我的直觉
Call it a hunch.
看看这个
Check this out.
奥斯卡品纳托
Oscar Pineto.
豪西的表兄, 这是守夜后的家庭聚会
Jose's cousin. Family gathering after the wake.
看到豪西吗?
Any sign of Jose?
守夜的时候没有 但在奥斯卡的IG上…
Not at the wake.But on Oscar's Instagram...
道奇队 -上周五晚上
The Doyers. Last Friday night.
我们去他家找他吧
Let's go ring his bell.
幸好有社交媒体
God bless social media.
我抓过一个蠢蛋
You know, I collared this knucklehead once
他在抢劫一间房♥子时 上传了一张自♥拍♥
'cause he posted selfies
铺天盖地, 我想他因此得到达尔文奖
Went viral. I think he won a Darwin Award.
我以为死了才能得达尔文奖
I thought you had to die to win a Darwin Award.
他现在一定已经死了 他太蠢了, 无法生存
Must be dead by now. He was too dumb to live.
档案里没有提及
It's not anywhere in the files. - The arrest
那次拘捕时机尚未成熟
你为什么不叫舍维顿写下来?
Why you didn't have Servidone write it up.
伯德斯是我们的主要嫌疑犯 我不想因为法律细则使他脱罪
Borders was our prime suspect. I didn't want to lose him on a technicality.
明白了, 谢谢, 局长
No, I get it. Thanks, Chief.
这东西有一百年老了
CRATE: Yeah, yeah. Thing's a hundred years old.
那你应该能把它修好
So you should be able to fix it,
因为它还是新的时候 你就在这里了
since you were around when it was brand-new.
它怎么会卡纸?
It got jammed up how, exactly?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧, 我来吧
Okay, okay. -I've got it. -
你知道有人要把 每份文件送到市检察官办公室吧
You realize each of these is an individual drop-off at the City Attorney's Office.
谢谢, 我第一天上班, 什么都不懂
Well, thank you, this being my first day on the job and all.
提示你一下 下次先把订书钉拿掉
Oh, here's a tip.Next time, take the staple out.
我没看到, 好吗?
I didn't see it, okay?
真让人意外
: There's a shock.
你有话要对我讲吗?
Something you want to say to me?
我就知道
That's what I thought.
你根本没看到那辆车
You... never saw... the car.
如果我讲错了就告诉我 -承认吧
Tell me I'm wrong. Admit it.
你根本没听到我
You never even heard me.
你就这么冲过了路口
You just blew through the intersection.
你去死吧
Go fuck yourself.
两位, 到底怎么回事?
Oh. -Gentlemen, what the hell is going on?
我走了!
I'm done here.
我会先问一些基本的问题
I'll have some general questions first.
比如事发的时间、地点
When it happened, where.
然后我会叫你把他指出来
And then I'll ask you to point him out.
这是你唯一一次要看着他
It's the only time you'll have to look at him.
好
Okay.
当你站在证人席上 如果这引起你的情绪
Now, when you're up there on the stand, if it gets emotional,
如果这引起你的情绪… -不要指望我会哭
if you get emotional... Don't expect me to cry.
我只是想说, 不必压抑你的情绪
All I'm saying is that it's okay to feel
我用很多时间释放情绪
whatever you feel. -I've had plenty of time for that.
我哭够了
I'm done crying.
博斯 -山切斯, 惩教署科克伦监狱
Bosch. Sanchez, D.O.C. Corcoran.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表