剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Hi. - Hi. All right.
谢谢 曼凯 -好
Thanks, Mank.
地方检察官办公室采用的是银行的短时工作制?
Keeping banker's hours down at the D.A.'s office?
对 他们让我去西区办点事
Yeah. They sent me on a Westside run,
所以我想我可以过来看看是不是能联♥系♥到我爸爸
so I thought I'd stop in, see if I could catch my dad.
嗯 他还在当卧底 麦迪
Yeah. He's still under, Mads.
这工作有时候就是那样的
I mean, sometimes this is the way it works.
好的
Okay.
他一跟我联♥系♥ 我就… -他没事吧?
As soon as he checks in, I will... - He's okay?
没事
Yeah.
要是他不跟你联♥系♥呢?
What if he doesn't check in?
我们就会启动红色警报 城里的每个警♥察♥都会来查
We go Code Red. Every cop in the city is on the case.
要是他还在这座城市的话
If he's even in the city.
你为什么这么说?
Why do you say that?
我有种直觉
I have a hunch.
真是有其父必有其女 对吗?
You are your father's daughter, huh?
别担心 他没事
Don't worry. He's fine.
离我远点
Fuck away from me.
不!
No, no, no! No, no, no. No.
没事的 搞什么?
It's okay. It's okay. What the fuck?
你不能开枪打狗 伙计 那会倒霉的
You can't shoot a dog, man. It's bad luck.
我想开枪打什么就打什么 -我知道了
I'll shoot what the fuck I want. - I got it.
你♥他♥妈♥在看什么?
Fuck you looking at?
没事
It's okay. It's okay.
从没听说过何塞埃斯基韦尔?
Never heard of Jose Esquivel?
一对父子?埃斯基韦尔药店?
Father and son? Esquivel Farmacia?
哪怕你带着一把格洛克手♥枪♥跟消音器
Even though you drove all the way from L.A.
一路从洛杉矶开到他们表亲的家门口?
with a Glock and suppressor to their cousin's house?
我们已经掌握了你的很多情况
We know a lot about you already.
威尔伯哈特 有前科 假释犯
Wilbur Hart. Ex-con. Parolee.
快要因为持枪违法重回监狱了
About to be violated back to prison on a gun charge.
这是他最轻的罪名了
The least of his problems.
我以前从没见过他
I've never seen him before.
你确定吗?
You sure?
对 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
我们要带你回洛杉矶
We're taking you back to L.A.
赖利? -嗯?
Reilly. - Yeah?
老大想跟你聊聊 -马上就去
Boss man wants a word. Be right there.
我不知道 说他困在天空港了
I don't fucking know. Says he's stuck in Sky Harbor.
你在逗我吗?
You kidding me?
我们现在就准备好走了 分分钟就要走了
We are ready to move now, as in right fucking now!
是你推荐了这个混♥蛋♥给我
And you recommended this asshole.
是天气太热了 伙计
It's the fucking heat, man.
没有足够的稀薄空气推力的话 没法起飞
Can't take off when there's not enough thrust for thin air.
他知道什么时候能飞吗?
Does he have an idea when?
今晚 气温一下降到约45摄氏度就可以
Tonight. Soon as the temp drops below 110.
到了之后第一件事就是拿钥匙去格拉姆斯
Be in Glamis with the keys first thing.
该死
Fuck.
现在他能跟狗对话了
Now he's a dog whisperer.
我只说不能开枪打狗
You don't shoot the dog is all I'm saying.
人类最好的朋友
Man's best friend.
除了拯救流浪狗外 你最近还在做什么?
And besides saving strays, what else have you been up to?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
特雷说药店的恶作剧是你策划的
Trey claims you engineered the monkey business at the pharmacy.
让那女人被捕了 -你相信他的话?
Got the girl arrested. You believe him?
我们怀疑的是你为什么到这里来
Our skepticism is why you're here.
我在听
Listening.
他跟克莱顿那妞在进行小规模的诈骗
He and the Clayton chick, they're running a grift.
那为什么要陷害那女人? -我怎么知道?问他去
Then why set the girl up? Fuck do I know? Ask him.
我开始对你厌烦了
I am growing weary of you.
那就送我回家吧
So send me home.
出去
Get out.
天啊 伙计
Jesus Christ, man.
我很高兴我们要远离这一切了
Glad we're moving away from all this shit.
别再跟这些托儿打交道了
No more shills.
给特雷
Give Trey...
最后一次跑腿的福利吧
a final run bonus.
让他为我们把自己给了结了
He can kill himself for us.
赖利呢?
And Reilly?
他聪明到以后可以为我们所用吗?
Is he smart enough to be of some further use to us?
还是太聪明了不能为任何人所用呢?
Or too smart to be of use to anyone?
你还好吗?
You all right?
所有人都真的很友善 -为什么不呢?
Everyone's been really nice. Well, why wouldn't they be?
你有一个很棒的家庭
You have a wonderful family.
我有太多律师亲戚了
I'm related to way too many lawyers.
你的家庭是什么样的?
Well, what's your family like?
规模更小
You know, smaller.
哪里是…
Where's the, um...?
就在拐角 在左边
Oh, it's, uh, just right around the corner on the left.
南湾的记者 南湾商人缔造新生活
海地支援小组 数百人在新一轮的恐怖袭击中丧生
海地进步阵线民兵杀害了数千人
我是艾德格 -警探
Edgar. - Detective.
我是特哈查比警局的约翰泽波尼警员
Officer John Zepponi, Tehachapi Police.
有什么事吗?
What can I do for you?
我们抓住了一个偷东西的女人 叫伊丽莎白克莱顿?
We arrested a woman for shoplifting. Elizabeth Clayton?
我不认识这个人
I don't know the name.
我们在她的口袋里找到了一张纸条
We found a note in her pocket.
说要打给你 -纸条是谁写的?
Uh, it says to call you. - Who's the note from?
不知道 纸条上写着“你会知道该怎么做 抓紧”
No idea. Note says, "You'll know what to do.
我马上就过去 -你要来特哈查比?现在?
Hold Fast." I'm on my way. You're coming to Tehachapi? Now?
车程要两小时 -把你的地址发给我
It's a two-hour drive. Text me your location.
洛杉矶时报
他两天没回电♥话♥了
He hasn't returned a call in two days.
你确定文章的其他部分是可靠的吗?
You're sure the rest of the story is solid?
就像勒布朗
Like LeBron.
状态好还是状态差的时候?
On a good night or a bad night?
勒布朗就没有状态差的时候
LeBron doesn't have bad nights.
现在他是湖人队的… -我是快艇队的粉丝
And now that he's a Laker... - I'm a Clippers fan.
我同情你
Ooh, I pity you.
我们要发这个吗?
We gonna run it?
从什么时候开始 就因为文章的主要人物
Since when do we not run a story because the principal subject
不接我们的电♥话♥ 我们就不发文章了呢?
of that story is ducking our calls?
我们当然要发
Of course. We're gonna run it.
带照片一起发
With a photo.
博德斯的?
Of Borders?
博斯的
Of Bosch.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表