剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
He raped and murdered Danielle Skyler without question.
–实际上,有… –还有更多的女性受害者
Well, actually, there is... -And there were more women, too,
但他之前从没被起诉
that he was never charged with.
你听说过“谎言证词”吗?
You ever hear the term "testilying"?
你说我父亲在说谎?
You're saying my dad's lying?
不,我没有这样说,我的意思是
No, I'm not saying that. I'm just saying...
有时候警♥察♥操纵证据
sometimes cops, they manipulate evidence
确保使他们认为有罪的人定罪
to make sure they get a conviction on someone they think is guilty.
他们陷害他们
They frame them.
可以这么说
In a word.
你认为我爸这样做?
And that's what you think my dad did?
不,我没有这样讲,我们只是…
No, I'm not saying that, either. We just...
听着,我们只是想确保抓对人
Look, we just want to make sure we got the right guy.
去你的
Fuck you.
♪ ♪
♪ ♪
艾斯奎曾经投诉加西亚
Esquivel filed a complaint about Garcia
开太多氧可酮?
for overprescribing oxy.
他们开了一个档案 案子仍在进行调查
They opened a file. It's an active investigation.
州医学委员会
State medical board.
也许小豪西因此和他父亲争执
Maybe what Junior and Pops were arguing about.
老爸杀了下蛋的金鹅
Old man killing the golden goose that lays the eggs.
是金蛋,不是金鹅
Eggs are golden, not the goose.
我还以为是金鹅
I thought it was the goose.
我有时候忘了英语不是你的母语
I sometimes forget English isn't your first language.
“咔咔”是我想的那个意思吗?
"Kaka" what I think it is? -Ancient proverb.
海地俗语 “你不让我吃饭,我就不让你拉屎”
You stop me from eating, I stop you from shitting.
–同样意思 –和什么?
Same thing. -As what?
杀死那只鹅
As killing the goose.
我相信你
I'll take your word for it.
美容院打电♥话♥来说他们要关门了
WO The groomer called, said they were closing.
问有没有人去接露西
Was someone gonna come pick up Lucy.
那时候我开始担心了
That's when I started to worry.
你最后见到他是什么时候?
The last time you heard from him?
昨天早上,他出门办事
Yesterday morning when he left to do errands.
带狗去美容、买♥♥杂货、拿干洗衣服
Uh, drop off the dog, go to the grocery store, pick up the dry cleaning.
–家务事 –对
Honey-do list? -Yeah.
你有打电♥话♥找他吗?
You try calling him?
他把手♥机♥留在家了
He left his cell phone at home.
我们原本希望 能用他的手♥机♥定位找到他
We were hoping to use his phone to get a fix on his whereabouts.
我也是
Me, too.
他老是不带手♥机♥,免得我打给他
He always forgets it, so I don't call him up
交代他做更多的事
and add another thing for him to do.
真聪明,我也应该这样做
Smart man. I should try that.
他出事了,对吧?
Something's happened to him, hasn't it?
我以为伯德斯不能再上诉了
EDGAR: I thought Borders exhausted his appeals.
他们说有新证据 定罪完善小组的人在调查
Says he has new evidence. CIU's looking into it.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know?
麦迪在地检署听到别人聊天
Maddie overheard some gossip at the D.A.'s.
那只是闲话
Yeah, you know how that goes.Loose talk.
她看到档案了
She accessed the file.
老天,哈里
Jesus, Harry.
她怎么知道报告编号♥的?
How'd she get the D.R. number?
我没有问
I did not ask.
有其父必有其女
Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
猜猜我昨天在定罪完善小组遇到谁?
Guess who I ran into yesterday at CIU?
克莉丝汀娜亨利
Christina Henry. -
她仍对你怀恨于心?
She still hate you?
没错
Question answers itself.
她不是应该退出此案吗? 毕竟你和她上过床
Shouldn't she recuse herself seeing that you banged her?
我不会这样讲,但的确
Not exactly how I'd put it, but yeah.
有什么新证据?
What's the new evidence?
另一个囚犯临死前招供
Deathbed confession, another con.
这简直乱来,不是吗?
That's bogus. That it?
还有别的证据,他们不肯透露
There's something else, they wouldn't say.
–你要怎么做? –我在考虑找个律师
What you gonna do about it?
如果伯德斯被释放
所有稍有本事的辩护律师 都会企图推♥翻♥我的案件
every defense attorney worth their salt's gonna be looking to overturn my convictions,
所有案件
every last one.
警督
Lieutenant?
进来,请坐
Hey, come in. Sit down.
你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
我有时候刮胡子都比这个伤得重
Oh, I've nicked myself worse shaving.
那天到底是怎么回事?
So... what the hell happened the other day?
我们原本要前往支援 进行中的抢劫案
We were responding code 3 to the 211 in progress.
对,我调出了事故纪录
Yeah, I pulled the incident history.
我们一切都照规矩做
All going according to Hoyle.
我们来到路口,我说:“安全”
Got to the intersection, called clear.
你确定?
You're sure?
我确定
Positive,
然后我看到那辆车超速开来
but then I saw the shamu coming on way too fast.
我说了“等等,该死”之类的话 然后就撞上了
I said, "Wait, whoa, fuck, hold on," something like that, then boom.
好吧
Okay.
我听到“安全”就踩油门
I hear "clear," so I step on it.
接下来我就被一辆 不知从哪里跑出来的警车拦腰撞上
Next thing I know-- bang. I'm T-boned, out of nowhere.
但克雷特说他看到那辆警车开来
Yeah, but Crate says that he changed his mind
改变了主意
when he saw the patrol car coming.
我向前看,他绝对说了“安全”
I'm looking straight ahead. He definitely called "clear."
然后他说:“等等”
And then, he said he said "wait"?
太晚了,我已经踩下了油门
It's too late. I'm already committed.
老实说,我…
You know, honestly, I...
这很难界定 我认为此事不是任何人的错
It's a gray area. I-I'm not sure that anybody's at fault here.
我同意你
Well, I agree with you.
除了那个该死的包尔斯 他开得太快了
Except for that fucking Powers, that lead-foot fuck. I...
好吧,接下来会怎样?
Okay. What's next?
你大概会被停职一、两天
You're probably gonna get dinged a day or two.
包尔斯也是
Powers, too.
拜托尽力帮我们,警督
Well, anything you can do to help us out, Lieutenant.
你总是护着我们
You always go to bat for us.
我会很感激
Doesn't go unnoticed.
你知道这件事吗?
Did you know about this?
这是我第一次听到
First I've heard of it.
我还没看到128表格
I haven't even seen a 128.
我应该担心吗?
Should I be worried?
长官?
Sir?
那是很久以前的事了
It was a long time ago.
你刚当上一级警探
You were a new D1.
你当时做了或没做什么 让你现在后悔的事吗?
Anything you might have done, or not done, you now wish you'd done differently?
我犯过很多错
I've made my share of mistakes,
但不是在这个案件上
but not on this case.
我从头到尾都按规矩做
This was done by the numbers start to finish.
地方检察官说 “你当然会这样讲”
The D.A. would say, of course you'd say that.
–败诉你要付出很大代价 –我不在乎这些
You've got a lot to lose. -I don't care about that.
我担心的是死者的家人
I'm concerned about the victim's family.
正义在当时得到伸张 我不希望它被推♥翻♥
Justice was done. I don't want to see it undone.
你会支持我吧,局长?
You've got my back on this one, right, Chief?
百分百支持
100%.
很好
Good.
凶案发生时,她丈夫在附近
Her husband was in the area at the time of the murder.
他和车子一起失踪了
He's missing, so is his car.
你叫失踪人口小组通缉那辆车了吗?
Did you get Missing Persons to put out a want of the vehicle?
今早叫了
This morning.
做得好,有消息通知我
Good work. Keep me posted.
警督,我什么时候 会分配到新的搭档?
Hey L.T., when do I get a new partner?
我们找到人了 从韦尔夏调来的二级警探
Oh, we got someone. A transfer from Wilshire. A D2.
–凶案组? –劫案组
Homicide? -Robbery.
–这就尴尬了 –为什么?
That's awkward. -How so?
级别比我高 但我对谋杀案的经验比较多
Well, outranks me, but I got more experience working murders.
–劫案组不是培训组或者车辆组 –当然不是
Robbery isn't CAPs or Auto. -Of course not.
我肯定她会学得很快
I'm sure she's a quick learner.
你只要用循循善诱 和友好的态度指点一下她
You are just the one to show her the ropes in a collegial and cordial manner.
拜托,一级警探训练二级警探? 你应该感到骄傲,朗德尔
Come on. A D1 training a D2? That's a feather in your cap, Rondell.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表