剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
那到时候见
See you then.
请按住电梯
Hold the elevator, please.
有什么需要帮忙的吗 先生?
Can I help you, sir?
对 当然
Yeah, I sure hope so.
你好吗? -很好
How you doing? - Good, good.
她快要崩溃了
She is this close to a meltdown.
她觉得要是不成功 博德斯会怪她
She thinks Borders will blame her if it all goes bad.
那女人真是个疯子
The woman's a wackjob.
她需要冷静下来 不会不成功的
She needs to get a grip. It won't go bad.
要是他们抓住了丽塔的把柄… -他们不会的
If they have Rita on tape... - They don't.
那是在吓唬人
It's a bluff.
她已经因为他出来的事情和一切将如何改变而焦虑了
She's already anxious about him getting out. How it's gonna change everything.
那就让她深呼吸再想想钱
Then tell her to take a deep breath and think about the money.
我会跟博德斯谈的 我们先别跟斯宾塞见面
I'll talk to Borders. And let's put Spencer on ice.
直到听证会之后
Until after the hearing.
别担心
No worries.
把要点告诉我 我在工作
Give me the bullet points, I'm on the clock.
扎尔登是克隆尼的妻子 结婚前的娘家姓
Zelden is Cronyn's wife. Mistress before that.
她还是个房♥地♥产♥律师 帮他找到了那幢楼
She's also a real estate lawyer. Found him that building.
她来了
And here she comes.
你有地方要去的话就去吧 我不会跟丢她的
You got somewhere to be, go. I won't lose her.
我真高兴听到你这么说 兄弟 谢谢
Music to my ears, brother. Thanks.
博士德斯的客厅 搜查前
博德斯的卧室 搜查前
任何你能找到的把普雷斯顿博德斯 跟丹妮尔斯凯勒联♥系♥起来的东西
All right, anything you can find that connects Preston Borders to Danielle Skyler.
好了 所有人 在我拍完现场照片之前待在这里
All right, everyone stay here until I get the Before and Afters done.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 怎么回事?
Hey, what's the deal?
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
这东西在2008年之后就没人动过了
It's collecting dust since 2008, then boom,
然后突然 过去一天内有三拨人来找它
three hits the last 24 hours.
我和其他谁?
Me and who else?
定罪监察小组的 罗伯特托雷斯和克里斯蒂娜亨利今早看过
...Lieutenant Robert Torres and Christina Henry, CIU, this morning;
公共行政大楼的德尔莫尔华盛顿小队长昨天看过
Sergeant Delmore Washington, PAB, yesterday.
有新进展吗?
So, new developments?
把它收起来吧 谢谢
Just putting it to rest. Thanks.
斯宾塞
我没有给克隆尼先生打电♥话♥ -你确定吗?
I didn't call Mr. Cronyn. - You sure?
也许不小心按到了
Well, maybe it was a butt dial, but w-why would I call him?
但我为什么要打给他呢?我知道规矩
I know the drill.
有人以你的名义打的
Somebody used your name.
哇 谁?
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. - Who?
我们不知道
We don't know.
为什么有人要冒用我的名字呢?
W-Why would somebody use my name?
也许你应该在听证会之前低调点
Maybe you should lay low until after the hearing.
你能请病假吗?
You got some sick leave coming up?
我想可以吧
A little, I guess.
我们有个地方 你应该在那里待几天
We have a place, you should stay there for a few days.
待到听证会后
Just till after the hearing.
我… -这是地址
I... Here's the address.
22年
22 years.
城市档案并非神圣不可侵犯
City files are hardly sacrosanct.
沃什昨天去查过档案
Wash was in the files yesterday.
地方检察官建议我重温一下这个案子
The district attorney advised me to refresh my memory of the case.
今早定罪监察小组去过了
CIU this morning.
谁?
Oh? Who?
克里斯蒂娜亨利
Christina Henry.
知道为什么吗?
Any idea why?
想看看我是不是搞砸了 我可能是如何搞砸的
Looking to see if I fucked up. How I might have fucked up.
所以那张丢失的照片是哪张?你能看出来吗?
So what's the missing photo? Can you tell?
一张搜查前档案中的拍立得照片
A Polaroid from the Before Search file.
博德斯的卧室
Borders' bedroom.
五斗橱
The dresser.
你怎么想 警探?
What's on your mind, Detective?
在我们有足够理由指控博德斯前
When Hollywood patrol grabbed up Borders
好莱坞巡警抓住他时…
before there was enough to charge him...
我当时在
I was there.
塞尔维多恩说你搞定了
Servidone said you sorted it out,
把博德斯放走了
kicked Borders loose.
正如你说的 时机不成熟
As you said, it was premature.
他有个包 一个背包
He had a bag. A backpack.
被搜查过吗?
Was it searched?
我说不好 你问过塞尔维多恩警员吗?
I couldn't say. Did you ask Officer Servidone?
因为如果有 找到的任何东西都是不被承认的
Because if it was, anything found in it would have been inadmissible.
博德斯杀害了丹妮尔斯凯勒
Borders murdered Danielle Skyler.
他坐牢了 因为你在他的卧室里发现了那条项链
And he's behind bars because you found that pendant in his bedroom.
对
Right.
伯德纳鸡尾酒酒吧
所以他只穿着件衬衫 没有穿裤子
So he's wearing only a shirt... no pants...
我问他:“有点漏风 不是吗?”
I ask him, "A little breezy, no?"
听着 我…这是什么?
Listen, I... What's this?
吧台那边的绅士送的
Compliments of the gentleman at the end of the bar.
杰米 你是个彬彬有礼的绅士
Jimmy. Gentleman and a scholar.
同意
Hear, hear.
你多久要回去?
How soon do you need to get back?
我不用 你什么时候下班?
I don't. When do you get off shift?
我想也许你想一起去跳萨尔萨舞
我可以教你怎么跳
Show you some steps.
我肯定你可以
I bet you could.
我知道怎么跳萨尔萨舞
I know how to salsa dance.
我就知道你可以
Yeah, I thought you might.
我以为你已婚
I thought you were married.
我?没有
Me? Nah.
我那样告诉陌生女人 这样就不会被搭讪了
That's what I tell strange women so I don't get hit on.
运动性 我得去查查那个词
Motility. I had to look that up.
是来自♥由♥拉丁语的“运动”一词
It comes from the Latin motus... motion... as in,
就是“不是肉的问题 是运动”这句话里的
"It ain't the meat, it's the motion."
我要退休了
I'm pulling the pin.
什么?
Excuse me?
警督说得对 是时候了
L.T.'s right. It's time.
我要带着我的90去住沙滩上躺躺
I'm gonna take my 90 and go live on a beach.
或是打高尔夫球场
Or a golf course.
你不打高尔夫的
You don't play.
我可以学
I can learn.
你退休了还得付赡养费 你知道吗?
Uh, alimony follows you into retirement, you know that?
可能一直到死都要付
To the gates of hell, probably.
能把你的办公椅给我吗?
Can I have your desk chair?
谢谢
Thank you.
你闻上去太像个卧底了
You definitely smell undercover.
那就对了 抱歉
That's the idea. Sorry.
你之前做过这种事吗?
You ever done this before?
没什么大不了的 麦迪 就抓住我要抓的坏人 然后就不干了
It's no big deal, Mads. Just gonna grab up my bad guy and get out.
只是别做任何蠢事
Just don't do anything stupid.
我只有你了
You're all I have left.
我非常清楚这点
I'm acutely aware of that.
妈妈的生日就要到了
Mom's birthday's coming up.
我知道
I know.
我们应该做点什么
We should do something.
当然 有什么想法吗?
Absolutely. Any ideas?
我本来想我们可以去卡塔丽娜
Thought we could go to Catalina.
好极了 对
Great. Yeah.
我们今晚商量一下吧
Well, let's figure it out tonight.
她从来都不相信那些飞鱼是真的
She never did believe me about those flying fish.
有人想降低暴♥力♥犯罪率
Somebody wanted lower violent crime rates,
所以他们就去抓人了
so they went out and got them.
那是骗人的
It's a fairy tale.
小心点 警督 没人喜欢暗探
Watch your six, L.T. Nobody loves a stoolie...
抱歉 告密者
excuse me... whistleblower.
我两种人都不想当
I have no desire to be either.
不想看上去像是我在造假
Don't want it to look like I had a hand in cooking the books.
那要怪到库珀警监头上了吧?
Well, this falls on Captain Cooper, right?
我也作为代理警监参与了一部分
Well, I was acting captain for part of it.
我想要所有东西的复印件
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表