剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
博斯警探 -加里根先生
Detective Bosch. Mr. Galligan.
麦迪把她的雷朋眼镜落在了我的车上 我只是想要…
Uh, Maddie left her Ray-Bans in my car. I just wanted to...
我会交给她的 谢谢 -嗯
I'll see she gets them. Thanks.
本来可以寄过来的
Could have dropped these in the mail.
她翻了我的桌子 -我知道
She snooped my desk. - I know.
那让你烦恼吗?
That bother you?
不像我以为的那样会让我烦恼
Not as much as I thought it would.
她不愿回我的短♥信♥
She, uh... she won't return my texts.
那就打给她
So call her.
你觉得行吗? -新概念 我知道
You think? - Novel concept, I know,
把手♥机♥当电♥话♥用
using your phone as an actual phone.
我错站在博德斯那一边了
I was on the wrong side of Borders.
那是你的工作
That was your job.
对 我想是的
I guess.
麦迪从没有怀疑过你
Maddie never doubted you.
打给她吧
Call her.
埃斯基韦尔的案子进展如何了? -正准备去查
So how are we doing on Esquivel? - About to dive into it.
好的 皮尔斯需要你的建议
All right. You know, Pierce needs your counsel.
跟我聊聊 年轻人
Talk to me, youngblood.
更多被肢解的尸体
More body parts.
你们找到了什么? -头跟手
What'd you find? Head and hands.
凶手把它们放在墙内的通风管道里
Killer stuffed them in a wall vent.
一个寻宝游戏啊
A scavenger hunt.
我们觉得受害者是女性 看上去像是西班牙裔
We think the victim was female. Looks to be Hispanic.
巡警在同一条街上的垃圾筒里找到了染上血的衣服
Patrol found bloodstained clothes in a trash can down the street.
看看这个.
And take a look at this.
一个十字架 -对吧?
Cross. - Right?
你联♥系♥抢劫及凶案组了吗? -想要先跟你确定一下
You reach out to RHD? - Wanted you to confirm it first.
等等 什么?
Wait, what?
跟埃斯皮诺萨聊聊 康尼夫可能有点看不起一级警司
Talk to Espinosa. Conniff can be a bit of a prick to D1s.
我们为什么要找他们?
Why do we need to call them? - A few weeks back,
几周前 他们举办了一场列席会议
they did a roll call presentation. - Creep signed his kill.
变♥态♥在他杀掉的人身上作记号♥
他记笔记了
He took notes.
那是什么?
What's that?
乔纳斯买♥♥了一只从警方拘留所偷走的手♥枪♥
Jonas bought a handgun stolen from police custody.
我想这跟盖里怀斯的谋杀有关
I think it connects to Gary Wise's murder.
你自己找到乔纳斯了?
You get to Jonas yourself?
在教堂 是的
At the church, yeah.
你一直挺忙的 -你有发现了
Hey, you've been kind of busy. You're onto something.
现在说还太早了
Too early to share.
好吧 如果需要我就告诉我
All right. Here if you need me.
搜捕黑帮收获洛杉矶警局缉毒行动中 没收之后又被盗的枪♥支♥ 通讯员:斯科特安德森
“据说” 的“据”是提手旁
Three Ls in "allegedly."
不是吧
No shit? - Mm-hmm.
你们很快就要出去了吗?
You guys heading out soon?
为什么这么问?
Why do you ask?
因为我需要人陪我喝一杯
Because I could use a drink and company.
新比弗利影院有两场连映 警督 《大镖客》和《荒野大镖客》
Double feature at the New Beverly, L.T. Yojimbo and Fistful of Dollars.
《红色收获》的改编电影
Red Harvest adaptations.
非正式地 只有经过仔细检查才行
Unofficially and only upon close examination.
我请客
I'm buying.
《神探汉密特》、《无名探员》
Hammett, Continental Op.
里昂、伊斯特伍德 《那个无名小卒》
Leone, Eastwood, the Man with No Name.
你知道为什么吗?
You know why?
不知道 为什么?
No. Why?
这样我们就能自己把它们填满了
So we could fill it in ourselves.
惊喜!
Surprise!
该死
Oh, fuck.
别这样对我
Don't ever do this to me.
见鬼 那我可不能保证
Fuck that. I can't make any promises like that.
恭喜 伙计
Congratulations, buddy.
谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thanks. Thanks.
天啊!
Oh, geez!
别偷偷靠近我 天啊!
Don't sneak up on me! Geez!
你想喝杯啤酒吗? -当然
You up for a beer? - Sure.
再来杯双份威士忌加不含酒精的饮料 不加冰
And a double Jack back, no ice.
派对让我压力山大
Parties stress me out.
谢谢大家前来
Thanks, everyone, for coming.
你们都知道 “木桶”是我的搭档
As you all know, Barrel is my coconspirator.
所以我要读一下我写的东西
So I'm gonna read a little something I wrote.
天啊
Oh,
在他要退休时 向他送上一首致敬的诗
Christ on a bicycle. A tribute poem on the occasion of his retirement.
“不只是搭档 不只是朋友
"More than a partner, more than a friend,
“更像是我的一部分
"More like a part of me,
“就像是我的屁♥股♥
like my back end."
“伴随着浮躁和疯狂的事
"With the squirrels and the crazies,
“他的整个人生就是一部惊悚的小说
"his whole life's been a thriller.
“暗夜魔王、曼森、韩国城杀手
"Night Stalker, Manson, Koreatown Killer.
“但终于到了
But the time's come at last..."
“退休这一刻
"...for the gold watch and chain."
“不用再忍♥受他了
"Won't have to put up with him ever again.
“但仍然 我的朋友
"But still, my friend,
“我们祝你好运
"we wish you good luck
“在追星的路上好运
"as you follow your star,
“但拜托 如果你要去那里
But please, if you want to get there,
“别开着车去”
do not go by car."
谢谢
Thank you.
智能手表
Oh. Smartwatch.
因为你没我在身边帮你思考了
Because you won't have me around to do the thinking for you.
谢谢 非常感谢你们大家
Thank you. Thank you all very much.
你开走了凯迪拉克 我开的是斯图德贝克
You took the Caddy and I got the Studebaker.
哪里公平了?
Where's the justice?
嘿 介意我坐下来一起聊吗?
Hey. Mind if I interrupt?
随时欢迎
Interrupt at will.
是前妻们
It's the ex-wives. - Ah.
“木箱”花了大功夫 对吗?
Well, Crate pulled out all the stops, right?
不管怎么样 重在心意
For better or for worse. It's the thought that counts,
对 我想是的
I guess.
你要走了? -对 我累了
You taking off? - Yeah, I'm beat.
我们是老熟人了 我跟你
We go back like car seats, you and me.
我会想你的 朋友
I'm gonna miss you, amigo.
哈里 -嗯?
Um, Harry? Yeah?
我并不是真的退休
I'm not actually retiring.
我要参加延迟退休计划
I'm, I'm going into DROP.
没想到你会这么容易摆脱我吧?
Didn't think you'd get rid of me that easily.
“木箱”知道吗?
Does Crate know?
我怎么告诉他? -越早越好
How do I tell him? The sooner, the better.
我得把这个还回去吗?
Do I have to give this back?
我走得正是时候 保重 宝贝
I'm leaving just in time. Take care, baby.
所以等等 他不是要退休?
So, wait. He's not pulling the pin?
延迟退休计划
Deferred retirement option plan.
有五年 -对 我刚发现
That's five years. - Yeah. I just found out.
我猜他是第一次听我说话
I guess he listened to me for once. Ha.
他报♥警♥
He calls 911, says,
说:“法庭外有个3-11的人”
"There's a 311 man outside the courthouse."
警♥察♥术语 我当时没想
Cop lingo. - I wasn't thinking.
接线员说:“先生 你是个警♥察♥吗?”
The operator says, "Sir, are you a police officer?"
我说:“不 但我的邻居是”
I said, "No. No, no. But my neighbor is."
说两句?
A word? - Oh.
我马上回来
I'll circle back.
运气好的话 她将成为新的罗杰斯太太
With any luck, she'll be the new Mrs. Rodgers.
我会省下一大笔赡养费
I'll save a bundle in alimony.
我要那块苹果手表 谢谢
I'll have that Apple Watch, thank you.
你给我的礼物?
The gift you gave me?
送给你的退休礼物
For retiring.
我是要退休了 只是不是现在
I am. Just not right now.
你骗到了一个派对
You lied to get a party.
一个惊喜派对 顾名思义 我不知道
A surprise party, which, by definition, - I couldn't know about.
好吧 如果你不想再当搭档了
All right. I-If you don't want to be partners anymore,
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表