剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
BORDERS: No. I wasn't interested.
这是我们必须厘清的问题
Problem we need to work out here.
问题是我什么也没有做
Problem is I didn't do anything.
她的前门有
Your fingerprints are on the front door
你的指纹,朋友
of her apartment, pal.
胡扯!
Bullshit.
是你栽赃的,对吧?
You-you put 'em there, then, didn't you?
你们这些王八蛋太离谱了
You assholes are unbelievable.
丹妮尔斯凯勒告诉她两个朋友
Danielle Skyler told two of her friends about you trying
她那天晚上拒绝你以后 你企图撞破她的门
to break down her door after she rejected you that night.
这是胡说八道!
BORDERS: This-this is-- this is bullshit!
在那栋大楼的走道里
In the hallway. In the building.
那些贱♥人♥联合起来陷害我
BORDERS: Those bitches are lining up against me.
你和丹妮尔约会那天晚上
Did you or did you not go to the door
你有没有走到她的门前?
the night of your date with Danielle Skyler?
没有人拒绝我,是我拒绝了她
Man, nobody rejects me. I rejected her.
–有还是没有?
Yes or no?
–没有!我没有
No, I did not.
–警探 –警督
Detective. - Lieutenant.
休息一下
Take a break.
真正的凶手仍逍遥法外
BORDERS: You know, there's a real killer out there,
你们却浪费宝贵的时间
and you guys are pissing away precious time
企图嫁祸于我
trying to pin this on me.
你杀了她
You killed her.
博斯
Bosch.
我不会再开口了,给我找个律师来
I'm done talking, man. Get me a lawyer.
我们会给你拿一本黄页来
We'll bring you the yellow pages.
是我,我无法接听,请留言
OSCAR PINETO: You got me, I'm not answering. Leave a message.
表兄,是我,
Cuz, it's me.
情况不妙
It's a shit show, man.
我完蛋了,我不知道怎么办
I'm so fucked, I don't know which way is up.
我要来找你
I'm coming to you.
45天,新政策
45 days. The new policy.
该死,我还以为我有更多时间
Shit. Thought I had more time.
我们已经尽可能推迟公开影片了
We delayed the release as long as we could.
对,我看到了
Yeah, I've seen it.
不,你只看到一小段, 这是全部
No, you've seen a clip. This is everything.
直到他离开现场
until he leaves the scene.
提供更多背景有用吗?
Larger context help?
人们只会看到他们想看的东西
People are gonna see what they want to see.
当有人被杀,不会有好的解释
There is no good version of someone getting killed.
那我怎么找陪审团?更别提打这官司
So how am I supposed to seat a jury, much less try the case?
还没等我有机会
This exposes all of my potential witnesses
对我的潜在证人问话
to evidence of officer conduct
他们已经看到了证据
before they can even be interviewed.
我还以为你很注重 警务改革和透明度
I thought you were all about police reform and transparency.
这是我的竞选政策,我的确是
That's what I ran on, and I am.
过去20年,有多少 涉及警员的枪击案
How many officer-involved shootings have gone to trial
上了法庭?
in the last two decades?
拜托,这些抓眼球的数据
Please. A clickbait statistic
并不能证明什么
people trot out as if it proves something.
说得好像那些案件都应该被起诉
As if those cases were prosecutable,
但真♥相♥被人掩饰了
but the facts covered up.
那么你的意思是 他们的做法都合乎政策?
So you're saying they were all in policy?
你自己回去查查
Go back. Look for yourself.
如果我不起诉这些人
If I don't file on these guys,
我怎么主张改变现况?
how can I argue that the status quo has changed?
但这不再是关于你,对吧?
It's not about you anymore, though, is it?
从我的角度看很不一样
View's a lot different from the inside.
谢谢你抽时间见我,局长
Thanks for your time, Chief.
海恩斯女士
Ms. Hines.
–我走错房♥子了
I'm in the wrong house.
–我们有红椒粉吗?
Do we have paprika?
除非它自己送上门来
Only if it walked in on its own.
看来你说要煮饭是认真的
You're really serious about this cooking thing.
我不住校,如果我不买♥♥膳食计划
Living off-campus, if I skip the food plan,
也许我能省下足够的钱 去巴黎念一学期
maybe I can save up enough for that semester in Paris.
–瑞士卷饼
Swiss enchiladas.
–这听起来不对劲
Yeah, that can't be right.
这食谱是外婆给妈妈的
Mom's mom gave her the recipe, and we all know
我们都知道,妈妈连鸡蛋都不会煮
Mom couldn't even boil an egg.
这是家传料理, 你是我第一个受害者
So, legacy. You're my first victim.
饶了我吧,
Mm. I'll confess to everything.
这看起来很复杂
That looks complicated.
我可是超用心的
Stepping up my game.
但闻起来还不错
Smells okay, though.
我调出了我问你那个案件的档案
I pulled up the file for that-- that case I asked you about.
丹妮尔斯凯勒那个?
Danielle Skyler.
暑期实习生可以看到那些档案?
Summer help can access the archives?
有技巧的可以
Crafty ones can.
我看了你对凶手的问话
I watched an interview you did with the killer.
佩斯顿伯德斯
Preston Borders.
我识穿了他的谎言
Caught him in a lie.
他说他从没到过她门外
Said he was never at her apartment door,
但我们有证人看到他在那里
but we had witnesses saw him there.
他在门上留下指纹
And his prints on the door.
不,指纹的事我说谎了
No, I lied about the prints.
警♥察♥可以这样做吗?
Cops can do that? -Yeah.
对,他知道他没有碰门把手
He knew he'd never touched the knob.
想辩称自己没进那条走道
Tried to get away with claiming
企图脱罪
he'd never even been in the hallway.
他一直说你陷害他
He kept saying you set him up.
世上有两种真♥相♥,麦迪
There are two kinds of truth, Mads.
一种来自黑暗 被扭曲和操纵
Kind that comes from darkness, gets bent and manipulated
以满足某些人的私利
for someone's self-interest,
另一种是你打心底知道它是真的
and the kind you carry inside and know is real.
好吧
Okay.
佩斯顿伯德斯是个反♥社♥会♥者
Preston Borders is a sociopath.
强♥奸♥、折磨、谋杀
Rape. Torture. Murder.
她被他掐死时戴着的项链
Necklace she was wearing when he strangled her
在他的公♥寓♥里找到了 我们百分百抓对了人
was found in his apartment; we got the right guy, 100%.
–那定罪完善小组为什么重开此案? –我不知道
Then why is CIU reopening the case?
新的地方检察官想标新立异
Eh, new D.A. wants to show she's a maverick.
如我所言,没什么好担心的
Like I said, nothing to worry about.
很好吃,
Mmm. Tasty.
只需要再加一点红椒粉
What it needs? Paprika.
很好笑
Mm, very funny.
你们在对我生气?
You guys pissed at me?
没有 好莱坞当时一片混乱
No. -Hollywood was a clusterfuck.
我来到约定的接头地点
I went to the original swap spot.
你们没出现,我慌了
When you guys didn't show up, I freaked out.
–我另外弄来一辆车,然后…
I grabbed a new set of wheels, and then I...
–克里
Cleek...
我们走吧,好吗?
let's go, huh?
好,
Yeah.
你确定?
Sure.
你回来了,
You came back, man.
这才是最重要的
That's all that matters.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表