剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
你要电♥话♥做什么?
Fuck you need a phone for?
你在监视我们?
You spying on us?
没有
No.
偷♥窥♥者?
Peeping Tom.
我不懂规矩
I didn't know the rules.
我不知道我需要批准才能上厕所
I mean, I didn't know I need permission
看他在冒汗
to go to the can. -Look at him sweating.
我有病!你只给我一颗药!
I'm sick. You only gave me one fucking pill!
从一个人藏枪的方式
You get a good measure of a man
就能看出他是什么人
from the way he keeps his gun.
好吧,
O-Okay.
听着
Look...
我迷路了,
I got lost.
好吗?
All right?
对不起,我不会再犯了
I'm sorry. Won't happen again.
这种事情难免会发生
It happens.
人生...
Life.
如此无常 对吧
So fucking random, right?
很多重要的事情
So many important things...
都是意外地发生
...determined seemingly by chance.
你知道吗?
You know?
蒙上帝的恩典
There but for the grace of God and so forth.
不行 对不起
No. Sorry.
我可没那么蠢
I'm not that stupid.
博斯
两周前
处方药
一天两次
Twice a day.
吃药前先吃些东西
Eat something before you take them.
不,如果你感觉头昏眼花
No, no, no, if you're feeling light-headed...
我想不是药的问题
I don't think it's the medicine.
你应该找你的医生谈谈
You should talk to your doctor.
不客气
Mm-hmm. You're welcome.
营业中
你午饭想吃什么?
What do you want for lunch today?
那间泰式餐厅?
That Thai place?
你明明讨厌泰式料理
You hate Thai.
儿子,我只是想做对的事
Mijo, I'm just trying to do what's right.
我要出去走走,理清思绪
I'm gonna go for a walk. Try and clear my head.
早安,瓦伦先生
Hola. -Good morning, Mr. Warren.
你的过敏今天怎么样?
How's those allergies today?
你左右滑动 如果你们速配就可以聊
You swipe right or left. If you match, you chat.
我不需要应用程式找人做♥爱♥,兄弟
Yeah, I don't need some app to get laid, man.
鬼才相信
Could've fooled me.
等等
Wait.
还不行
Not yet.
洛杉矶郡地方检察署
你好吗?
How's it going?
你可以让机器代劳
The machine can do that for you.
我自己来就可以了,谢谢
I've got it. Thanks.
看好了,
Watch.
你会大吃一惊
This will blow your mind.
瞧 -谢谢
Boom. -Thanks.
我上大学时也在这里工作 和你一样,
I worked here as an undergrad, like you.
我叫汤姆
I'm Tom.
麦迪博斯
Maddie Bosch.
你♥爸♥爸是警探
Your dad's the detective.
是的 -我们刚才在谈他
He is. -We were just talking about him.
–我是书♥记♥员,隶属… –定罪完善小组,
I'm clerking with... -CIU.
我知道
I know.
我们在检视斯凯勒案
We're looking into this...
我想你♥爸♥也有参与
this Skyler case I guess your dad was a part of.
确保没有人犯错
Making sure mistakes weren't made.
好了
There you go.
再次感谢你
Well, thanks again.
好的
Yep.
不出♥售♥鸦♥片♥类药物
你儿子在哪里?
Where's your son? -Take whatever you want.
你想拿什么都可以 没有保险柜,钱全在这里
There's no safe. The money's all out here.
豪西在哪里?
Where is Jose?
趴下
Get on the ground.
有发现吗?
Anything?
你儿子在哪里?
Where is your son?
–我不知道 –他会回来吗?
I don't know. -Is he coming back?
拜托
Please.
我们这里没有氧可酮了
I-I'm not stocking the oxy anymore.
是的,真不幸
Yeah. That's tragic.
死者周五清晨被发现 在其他地方遇害
Victim was found early Friday morning.
遇害时间是午夜左右
Killed somewhere else. T.O.D. around midnight.
可能是凶手留下的标记
Could be he left a signature.
大拇趾甲上划了一个十字
A cross scratched on the hallux nail.
钝力损伤留下的古怪图案
Odd patterns of blunt force trauma,
瘀青可能是
and the bruise marks
死后被捆绑造成
are from postmortem restraint.
–我错过了什么? –有个变♥态♥在死者身上留下标记
What'd I miss? -Creep signed his kill.
–你可以在这里和这里看到
You can see that here...
–老天 -还有这儿
Jesus. -and here.
–替我做笔记 –好
Take notes for me. -Yeah.
也许我们应该等豪西回来
Maybe we should just wait for Jose.
他什么也没做,是我做的
He didn't do anything. It was me.
我们知道
We know.
怎么了? -做你的事
What's up? - Hey, did you work
你调查过斯凯勒谋杀案吗?
the Skyler murder case?
对,大概20年前,怎么了?
Yeah. About 20 years ago. Why?
我的办公室有人跟我说 他们在调查这个案件
Somebody in my office said they're investigating it.
罪犯总是想让
Oh, cons are always trying
地方检察官重开他们的案件
to get the D.A. to reopen their cases.
声称警♥察♥渎职之类
You know, police misconduct, -blah, blah, blah.
事情听起来很严重
It sounds like a big deal.
不,这很正常
No. It's business as usual.
而且我根本不是主导办案的警探
I wasn't even lead detective on that case.
所以你不担心? -那个罪犯
So you're not worried? -Guy who did it
是冷血的变♥态♥
is a stone-cold psychopath -6-Adam-42, en route.
他是罪有应得
and right where he needs to be.
就是这样,好吗?
End of story. Okay?
–我要挂了 –好好表现
Got to go. -Do well.
附近正发生抢劫案,
211 in progress.
你们要去吗? –好
Close by. You want to roll? -Yeah.
–我开车
I'll drive.
6A45正前往抢劫案现场
6-Adam-45,
6A45正前往抢劫案现场
6-Adam-45 is code 6,
该死
Shit, shit, shit.
6A45,请求分队行动
6-Adam-45, advise units responding.
我需要分队到梅罗街 和赫利欧街
I need units at Melrose and Heliotrope
以及艾吉芒街交界
and Melrose and Edgemont.
所有分队前往抢劫案现场
All units responding to the 211 in progress.
梅罗街和赫利欧街交界…
Melrose and Heliotrope. Melrose and Edgemont.
–那就在我们北边 –你要去我们就去
That's just north of us. -I'm down if you are.
6-William-23,
6W23
我们正前往抢劫案现场
show us responding code 3 to the 211.
从比佛利街和肯摩街往东开
Eastbound from Beverly and Kenmore.
6-William-23
6W23
正在前往进行中的抢劫案
is responding to the 211 in progress.
–右边安全
Clear right.
–好
Go.
“我们这里没有氧可酮了”
"Uh, I don't stock the oxy anymore."
是吗?他们有也不给我们
Yeah? Not for us, anyway.
该死,警♥察♥来了,
Shit. Cops, man. Come on!
快走
Come on!
右边安全
Clear right. Wait!
等等!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
该死
Goddamn it.
6♥4♥5,警员在柯林顿街 和赫利欧街交界
OFFICER 2 : 6-A-45, officer needs help
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表