剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Pain and sorrow. Misfortune.
运气不好 -这是真的
Bad luck. -It's the truth.
你是瘾君子
You're a junkie.
和街上那些神志不清的流浪汉没区别
No different than the skell nodding on the corner.
如果你想戒毒, 我已经告诉你怎么做了
You really wanted to get clean, I told you what to do.
但你却来到这里
But here you are.
知道“交换条件”是什么意思吗? -知道
You know what "quid pro quo" means? -Yeah.
该死, 医生, 这还不够我两天
Shit, Doc, that's two days. Not even.
要不要随便你
Take it or leave it.
我要怎么做?
Now what?
你亏欠我们
Now you owe us. We'll be in touch.
我们会保持联♥系♥
我能要回我的枪吗?
You get my gun back?
你真的需要它吗?
You really need this?
让我睡得好些
I sleep better.
祝你做个美梦
Pleasant dreams.
该死
Ah, shit.
你没事吧?
You okay?
有个光头的王八蛋 一拳打在我的肚子上
Bald-headed prick sucker punched me
退伍军人事务部的汉森?
Hansen from the VA?
他是幕后主使 -不是吧?
Head honcho. -No shit.
那么加西亚呢?
So what's Garcia? -Front man.
他是个幌子, 只负责开处方
Filling out blank scrips. Stacks of 'em.
一大堆处方
你进去了?
You in?
我想是的, 我们等着瞧
I think so. Wait and see.
你得去看医生
Need to get that checked out.
我被更强壮更恶劣的人打过
I've been hit by bigger and badder.
胡迪尼就是被打在肚子上毙命的
Punch to the gut killed Houdini.
是吗? 坐你开的车更危险
Yeah? I'm in more danger with you behind the wheel.
少来
Keep telling yourself that.
蓝色代表什么?
What's all the blue?
在我们的初步民♥意♥调查中 你领先的地区
Districts where you're leading in our preliminary polling.
但我没有要参选
But I'm not running.
这是假设的选举 你面对的是假定的对手
A hypothetical race against a hypothetical opponent.
为什么是蓝色? 我不是民♥主♥党
Why blue? I'm not a Democrat.
你也不是共和党, 对吧?
You're not a Republican, are you?
独♥立♥身分
Independent.
蓝色代表警♥察♥
Blue is for police.
你也知道, 警♥察♥局长 竞选市长一向不会太成功
You are aware police chiefs have not had much success as mayoral candidates.
汤姆布拉迪呢?
And what about Tom Bradley?
布拉迪从没当过局长
Bradley was never a chief.
他是警♥察♥
He was a cop.
幸好我女儿有奖学金
Lucky my daughter's on scholarship.
我已经给了你朋友和家人的折扣
Hey, I'm giving you the friends and family discount.
你在“黑卫士”一案 不是赚了很多钱吗?
Not like you didn't make bank on Black Guardian.
市政♥府♥最后赔了多少钱?
How much the city pay out on that?
一、两千万?
Ten? 20?
我很乐意回答, 但我签了保密协议
I'd answer that, but I signed an NDA.
如果这让你好过些 我的收费有上限
If it makes you feel better, my percentage was capped,
而且我暂时没有退休的打算
and I'm not retiring anytime soon.
你没事吧? -没事
You okay? -Yeah.
睡姿不好
Slept wrong.
什么事? -赫克特来了
Yes? -RECEPTIONIST: Hector's here.
很好, 让他进来
Great. Send him in.
赫克特
Hector.
要听今天的头条吗?
Today's headline.
我们来听听
Let's have it.
丽塔泰达斯柯 是伯德斯受审时的法庭记录员
Rita Tedesco was the court reporter at Borders' trial.
他们就是这样相遇的? 真浪漫
That's how they met? How romantic.
她大概相信了 他关于被警♥察♥陷害的谎言
She probably believed his rap about being framed by the cops,
我昨天见到她, 并在她下班后逼问她
Braced her after work.
她否认了, 但后来她说漏嘴了
She denied it, but then she let it slip.
他们没有拿到钱
There was no money.
暂时还没有
Not yet.
法庭的人知道他们结婚了吗?
Common knowledge around the courthouse they're married?
不, 她很低调
No, mm-mm. She kept it quiet.
她大概不想告诉雇用她的法官
You probably don't want to tell the judge you work for
她和被她裁定终身监禁的人结婚了
you married a guy she put away for life.
作为他的妻子 她探访和打电♥话♥的次数不受限制
I mean, as his wife, she has unlimited visitation, phone rights.
那么她一定是 伯德斯和克朗尼之间的传声筒
So she's got to be the go-between. Borders to Cronyn, Cronyn to Borders.
好, 我去查
Okay, I'm on it.
闯入民宅-抢劫
罗斯顿大道-莱默公园 1999年8月5日
洛杉矶警局监狱部门 加里威斯
♪ ♪
洛杉矶警局监狱部门 博强纳斯
♪ ♪
我能过来吗?
Join you?
当然
Of course.
有瑞吉消息吗?
Heard from Reggie?
那天我们视讯通话
We Skyped the other day.
他精神不错 -很好
He's in good spirits. Good.
我记笔记的那个强♥奸♥案?
The rape case I took notes on?
今天我看到她了
I saw her today
在格兰德公园
at Grand Park.
我想对她说几句话, 和她谈谈
I wanted to say something to her, talk to her.
她不想
She didn't.
她清楚表明她不想
She made that very clear.
你理解为什么
You get why.
当然, 但是…
Of course, but...
我仍然感觉我某程度上明白她的遭遇
I still feel like I kind of understand what she's going through.
也许你理解, 也许你不
You might, you might not.
最危险的是以为你理解
Dangerous to presume.
我知道
I know.
在帮她准备时 我们提到她在庭上也许会哭
At the prep session it came up that she might cry
你懂我意思吗?
while on the stand, you know?
她说不会
She said no,
她不会哭
she wouldn't.
绝对不会
Absolutely not.
眼泪都流光了
All cried out.
你觉得难以置信?
You find that hard to believe?
这也许能影响结果
It could make a difference...
对于陪审团
to the jury.
你永远不知道什么能打动
Never know what's gonna move a jury
什么不能打动陪审团
or leave 'em cold.
这不一定
No guarantees.
对
Nope.
即使你胜诉了, 也感觉很随机
Seems so random. Even if you do get your day in court.
记得马丁路德金的那句话吗?
Remember that Martin Luther King quote?
哪一句?
Which one?
你高三时在历史论文上引用的那句
The one you used in your history paper, senior year.
“道德宇宙的弧线虽漫长, 但终归正义”
"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice."
你相信吗? -我相信
You believe that? I do.
有时候
Sometimes.
弹道学检测确认
So, Ballistics confirms one of the guns
药局谋杀案其中一把凶枪 杀死了别克车的车主
from your pharmacy murder killed my carjack victim.
有个证人看到 两个人抛弃受害者的车
A wit saw these two guys dump my vic's Buick.
排除了货车司机
Rules out the van driver.
这两个是我们的凶手 做得好, 兄弟
Those are our two shooters. Great work, brother.
小豪西查得怎么样?
Where are we on Junior?
他借了一辆车 去找他在贝尔斯菲尔德的表妹
Borrowed a car, bound for his cousin's in Bakersfield.
我们联♥系♥了贝尔斯菲尔德警局
Reached out to Bakersfield PD,
叫他们去表妹家看看
asked 'em to skee the cousin's place.
他们会打电♥话♥来
They'll call.
要叫上缉毒组的人吗?
Do we want to bring in Narcotics?
等我们完事以后 叫他们去突袭药物作坊
Let 'em bust the pill mill after we're done.
收到, 好了, 谢谢各位
Roger that. All right, thank you all.
怎么了? -要和巴瑞尔吃午饭
What's up?
Late lunch with Barrel.
第二轮谈判 -他提出的
Round two. -His request.
会有什么问题呢?
What could go wrong? -Hmm.
不要开枪
Don't shoot me! - Sir, nobody wants to shoot you, okay?
-把手举起来! -先生, 没有人想开枪好吗?
不要开枪! -把手举起来!
Don't shoot me. - Keep your hands
枪…趴下…
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表