剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
M-I-fucking-A, man. Saw him this morning.
他说会带博强纳斯来找我们 结果却没有出现
Said he was gonna bring Bo Jonas to a follow-up meet, but he never showed.
我不知道该和你说什么 我还没有他的消息
I don't know what to tell you. I haven't heard from him.
我不在乎你的线人 但我需要强纳斯
I could give a shit about your CI,
我会再联♥系♥他
I'll reach out again.
谢谢
I appreciate it.
线人
CIs.
加里,是杰利,给我回电♥话♥
Gary. J.
尼克和奈莉说你们想和我谈
Nick and Nellie said you wanted to talk to me.
谢谢你抽时间来
Thanks for taking the time.
–你在卧底? –14个月了
You under? -14 months.
他们告诉你我们在查什么吗?
They tell you what we're looking at?
我们追踪的人♥渣♥ 没有一个用飞机来运载用药者
None of the scumbags we're tracking move their shills by plane.
但有人有,而且他们开始杀人了
Someone is, and they're dropping bodies.
杀了几个了?
How many so far?
确定了一个,也许两个
One for sure.
一个,也许两个?只是小案件
One, maybe two. That's a blip.
那加西亚诊所呢?你们有在调查吗?
What about the Garcia clinic? Is it on your radar?
听着,我们要钓的是大鱼,主要毒贩
Look, we're after big fish.
药物作坊、诊所、医生、用药者? 他们只是小角色
Pill mills, clinics, docs, shills, that's just mop-up after the show.
抱歉浪费你的时间
Sorry to waste your time.
别担心
Don't sweat it.
听来你们发现的事情的确可疑
It does sound like you ran into
如果此事发展成比一宗本地谋杀 更严重的案件,再联♥系♥我
If it develops into something more than a local homicide, circle back to me.
–只是小案件? –不值一提
Just a blip? Squirrel shit.
这是上周的录影
This was last week.
我们把这张照片散发出去 目前还没有发现
We sent this picture around. Nothing so far.
好吧,给我指派工作吧
Okay, put me to work.
你申请搜查令的本领如何?
How are you at warrants? -Wired for sound.
没问题,我有个相熟的法官
I got a friendly, go-to judge.
我们需要搜查令 取得小豪西的手♥机♥通话纪录
Well, we need a warrant for Jose Jr.'s cell phone calls,
简讯、电邮、信♥用♥卡♥ 提款纪录等…
texts and e-mails, credit cards, ATMs and...
我去准备
I'll get my desk squared away.
很好
All right, great.
你写好申请就告诉我
Hey, let me know when you're done writing that up.
我会给你签名,没问题
I'll go get it signed, no problem.
举起手来,老混♥蛋♥
Let me see your hands, shitbird.
–瑞恩罗杰斯 –哈里博斯
Ryan Rodgers. -Harry Bosch.
老天,看来你的退休生活过得很不错
Jesus Christ, I see you're making the most of your retirement.
太阳一出来就冲浪 一早醒来就抽大♥麻♥
Sun and surf. Wake and bake.
是医用还是娱乐用大♥麻♥?
Is that medical or recreational?
有什么区别?你也一起来?
What's the difference? Join me?
不了,朋友,我在上班
Shit, no, man, I'm on duty.
你总是在上班
Oh, you're always on duty.
你就是那种人
You're one of those guys.
是的
Yeah, I guess I am.
那些是给我的?
Those for me?
你保存了很多
You kept a lot.
我全部保存下来 伯德斯是我第一个连环杀手
I kept all of it.
也是我的
Borders was my first serial. -Mine, too.
我们做得很好,逮住那个混♥蛋♥
We did good work. Caught that fucker.
这是我们为死者家人 起码能做的事,她的妹妹?
Least we could do for the family.
黛娜
The kid sister? -Dinah.
她过去每隔几个月就打电♥话♥给我
She used to call me every few months.
她想要回她姐姐的垂饰
She wanted to get her sister's pendant back.
那只海马
The seahorse.
当然,她要等到所有的上诉结束
Of course, she had to wait until after
做得好,兄弟 谢谢你把这些翻出来
Good job, brother. Thanks for pulling these.
没问题,我已经把它们翻出来了
No big deal. I already had 'em pulled.
来帮助我记忆
To refresh my memory.
为了上诉听证会?
For the habeas hearing?
来满足我自己的好奇心
And to scratch an itch of my own.
我怎么会漏掉了欧默?
How the hell I missed this Olmer character.
我们都是
You and me both.
我把所有细节仔细检查了一遍
I went through everything with a fine-tooth comb.
他不是嫌疑犯也不是证人 什么都不是
There wasn't a suspect, person of interest, a wit. Nothing.
他和此案毫无关联,哈里 一点关联都没有
He ain't in there, Harry. Not a whisper.
你有怀疑过吗?
Any doubts?
我们有没有抓对人?我毫不怀疑
That we got the right guy? Not a scin-fucking-tilla.
那你在担心什么?
So, what's keeping you up at night?
和你一样
Same as you. I know it's a scam,
我知道这是骗局 但我们如何能在听证会上证明?
but how do we prove it before the hearing?
记得我在犯罪现场 怎么告诉你吗?萝拉症候群?
Remember what I told you on the scene? The Laura syndrome?
“永远不要爱上受害人”
Never fall in love with the victim.
但我却爱上了
But I did.
我想你也是
And I think you did, too.
艾德格
Edgar.
是的,我认识他,怎么了?
Yeah, I know him. Why?
20分钟
20 minutes.
可恶!该死!
Fuck!
我该怎么告诉他们?
So, what do I tell them? -The truth.
真♥相♥,库珀为了自保牺牲他们
Cooper's throwing them under the bus.
你知道我说不出口
You know I can't do that.
告诉他们这只是临时的 直到风头过去
Just tell them it's temporary, till things cool off.
他们马上能看出我在说谎
Well, they'll see right through that bullshit, too.
你只有这两个选择
Well, those are your options.
真♥相♥或者无恶意的谎言 如实相告或者加以掩饰
Truth or white lie. Unvarnished or varnished.
我想我会稍加掩饰
I guess I'll varnish it a little.
巴瑞尔告诉过你 他的自杀式任务吗?
Barrel ever tell you about his suicide mission?
李普柯火力支援基地?
Firebase Ripcord.
我从没听他讲过越战的事
I have never heard him talk about Vietnam.
李普柯火力支援基地在国境深处 在胡志明小径上
So, Firebase Ripcord, deep in country, Ho Chi Minh trail.
美军被北越军围攻了23天 人数只有对方的十分之一
NVA had it under siege for 23 days, outnumbered ten to one.
大量人员伤亡
Casualties were so heavy, the Army asked
军队叫其他部队的人自愿去支援
for volunteers from other units.
巴瑞尔当时是一位19岁的中士 他说:“我参加”
So Barrel, 19-year-old sergeant, said, "Sign me up."
他自愿出战
He volunteered?
最令人意外的是
Here's the kicker.
他只差几周就服完兵役了
He was just a couple of weeks short of finishing his tour,
可以退伍回家,重返社会
hopping a freedom bird and rotating back to the world.
但巴瑞尔就是这样的人
So, that's Barrel. The kind of man he is.
你的意思是他会接受并尽力做好?
So, you're saying he will suck it up
我不是这个意思
and make the best of it? -Not what I'm saying.
他会很怨恨,为此怨恨你 但他也只能无奈接受
He'll hate it, hate you for it, but he'll do it 'cause he's squared away.
非常感谢,你真会安慰人
Well, thanks a lot. You-you've been a great comfort.
对不起我迟到了 101公路有紧急事故
Sorry I'm late. Sig alert on the 101.
有个大井架倒了,很多人在围观
Overturned big rig. A lookie-loo carnival.
–你要加入我们吗? –下次吧,我有计划
You want to join us? Oh, rain check. Got plans.
什么计划?你不是要看 老案子的文件吧?
What plans? You mean going over old case files?
我要和女儿吃晚饭,吃汉堡
I'm having dinner with my daughter. In-N-Out.
动物薯条
Mm. Animal fries.
没错,享受你们的夜晚
Exactly. Enjoy your evening.
你的号♥码在他手♥机♥的首页,语♥音♥留言
ESPINOSA: Your number was on his start screen. Voice mail.
我整天都在找他
Trying to reach him all day.
抢劫及凶案组为什么介入?
What's RHD's interest?
因为他父亲当时在工作
His old man was on the job.
你认识他?
You know him?
他是我的线人
He was my CI.
♪ ♪
警♥察♥和检察官 不是通常是一国的吗?
Aren't cops and prosecutors usually on the same side?
不总是这样
Not always the case.
你在那里学到什么吗?
You learning anything down there?
我现在很会影印、校对
Gotten really good at copying, collating
还有用马克笔遮盖 1000页文件的内容
and redacting thousand-page documents with a Sharpie.
我今早看到你了
I saw you this morning.
不和我打招呼?
Didn't say hi?
你在和别人谈话
Well, you were engrossed in conversation with someone.
我不想打扰
I didn't want to interrupt.
他看起来比你大
He looked older.
那里所有人都比我大
Everyone there is older than me.
我以为你在学校有个男友,麦迪
I thought you had a boyfriend back at school, Mads.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表