剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
And you're welcome in my courtroom anytime.
谢谢 法官阁下
Thank you, Your Honor.
带你一程?
Give you a lift?
我得去拿我的东西
I got to grab my stuff.
我等你 楼下见
I'll wait. Meet you downstairs?
好的
Okay.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thanks.
爱你 -我也爱你
Love you. - You, too.
早就谋划好了?
"Cahoots."
我像克拉伦斯丹诺一样的表演时刻 太做作了?
My Clarence Darrow moment. Too folksy?
差一点
Borderline.
你甚至都不需要我
You didn't even need me.
如果刚刚需要开庭的话 我就会需要了
I would have if we'd gone back to open court.
斯宾塞的律师刚告诉我 他只是来申请第五修证案拒绝回答问题的
Spencer's lawyer just told me he was only here to take the Fifth.
好险啊
Holy shit.
真的是好险
Holy shit indeed.
我们应该庆祝 吃晚饭?最近找个时间?
We should celebrate. Dinner sometime soon?
我很乐意 我请
I'd like that. I'm buying.
那我挑地方
Then I'm choosing where.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会打给你
I'll call you.
你一定感觉很好
You must be feeling good.
是的
I am.
我知道你干了什么
I know what you did.
什么?
What?
你看了我桌子上放的备忘录
Read the memo that was on my desk.
汤姆…
Tom...
然后你把那发给了你♥爸♥爸的律师
Then you sent it to your father's lawyer.
你要怎么做?
What are you gonna do about it?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
谢谢你至少没对我说谎
Thanks for not lying to me, at least.
来触我痛处的?
Here to rub it in?
不 是来接我的孩子的
No, here to collect my kid.
是你干的 我知道是你干的
You did it. - I know you did it.
你尽力了 你用在错误的地方了 向前看吧
Look. You took your best shot, you came up short .- Move on.
这事我没完 我听到博德斯说的话了
I'm not done with this. - I heard what Borders said.
那你也听到他承认了
Then you heard him confess.
另外 你污蔑我了
By the way, you give bullshit a bad name.
我没有妨碍你的事业
I didn't stunt your career.
鬼才没有
The fuck you didn't.
你那时不够好
You weren't good enough.
部门不需要我告诉他们那点
The department didn't need me to tell them that.
我竞选时你是我的对手 你这混♥蛋♥
You campaigned against me, you bastard.
行了 克里斯蒂娜 不值得跟他说这么多
Come on, Christina. He's not worth it.
我在盯着你 博斯 -对
I'm watching you, Bosch.
抱歉你得看到这些事
Sorry you had to see that.
她怎么了?
What's her problem?
我想她就是想在我得意时泼我冷水吧
Guess she just felt like she had to piss on my parade.
了解这种感觉
Know the feeling.
什么?
What?
我们回家吧
Let's just go home.
埃达在哪?
Where's Ida?
我让她早点走了
Oh, I let her go early.
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
快了
Just about.
你到底什么时候才会觉得你会有时间做这些?
When exactly do you think you're gonna have time for those?
吃完饭后
After dinner.
我不觉得
I don't think so.
那好吧
Well, then.
珍蔻斯基今天给我打电♥话♥了
Jen Kowski called me today.
她说什么了?
What'd she say?
只是问问我的感觉
Just taking my temperature.
你怎么跟她说的?
What'd you tell her?
我告诉她说我在认真考虑
I told her I'm seriously considering it.
认真地?
Seriously?
认真地
Seriously.
市长先生
Mr. Mayor.
嘿
Hey.
谢谢
Thanks.
按照要求来的
As requested.
谢谢
Appreciate it.
过来 -他叫什么?
Come here. - What's his name?
我还不知道 也许我会叫他霍文
I don't know yet. Maybe I'll call him Hovan.
你想喝杯啤酒吗 伙计?
You want a beer, man?
还在工作
Still on the clock.
祝贺你
I hear congratulations are in order.
我逃过了一劫
I dodged a bullet.
有沃尔什的消息吗?
Any word on Walsh?
我们觉得他出国了 去了墨西哥
We think he's left the country. Mexico.
我以为南边不欢迎他呢
Thought he was persona non grata south of the border.
跟“洛斯哲塔斯”团伙有联♥系♥ 芬太尼
Linked up with the Zetas. Fentanyl.
永远有另一个贩毒集团跟另一种毒品
Yeah, always another cartel. And another drug.
尽力遏制
Hold back the night.
总得有人干
Somebody's got to.
嘿
Hey.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
不客气
My pleasure.
艾威尔先生 我是洛杉矶警局的艾德格警探
Mr. Avril, Detective Edgar.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我们这种人不多
There are not so many of us.
我前几天在小珠宝看到你了 是吗?
I saw you at the Little Jewel the other day, did I not?
我进去时你正要离开
You were leaving as I was coming in.
我们有共同的朋友
We have mutual friends.
马科斯跟阿里亚斯
Marcos and Arias.
你昨晚在俱乐部应该跟我们一起的
You should have joined us, last night at the club.
我的人看到你在那里了
My people saw you there.
我不想打扰
I didn't want to intrude.
下次
Next time.
你想进来吗?
Would you like to come in?
下次吧
Another time. - Ah.
我期待能认识你
I look forward to getting to know you.
一个问题
One question.
嗯
Yes?
你是我认为的那种人吗?
Are you who I think you are?
什么人?
And who is that?
雅克艾威尔 秘密警♥察♥
Jacques Avril, secret police.
佩蒂翁维尔的屠夫
The Butcher of Pétion-Ville...
杀了我母亲的兄弟
who murdered my mother's brother.
他叫什么 你的舅舅?
What was his name? Your uncle.
安乐尼赫克托
Antoine Hector.
不是我
Wasn't me.
是我父亲干的
That was my father.
一个小时 更短
Oh, an hour. Less.
我们点外卖♥♥
Hmm. We'll order.
你选 我不在乎
No, you choose. I don't care.
对 我马上就回家了 到时候见
Yeah, be home soon. See you then.
请你喝一杯?
Buy you a drink?
我已经喝了一杯了
I already have one.
马蒂尼 谢谢
Martini, please.
有偏爱的杜松子酒吗?
Gin preference?
亨德里克斯
Uh, Hendrick's.
也帮她付吗?
Paying for her, too?
你在逗我吧
You're kidding.
当然
Sure.
我需要看着他的眼睛
I needed to look him in the eye.
你不能逮捕他吗?
Can't you arrest him?
因为什么?他在这里没有做过任何事
For what? He hasn't done anything here.
他来到这里多久了?
How long's he been here?
从2010年起 地震之后
Since 2010. Since the earthquake.
过得很好 非常好
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表