剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
You're gonna be washing windshields at stoplights.
我会成为有钱人
And I'm gonna be a rich man.
当我出狱以后
After I walk out of here,
你会看到这个州每个监狱
you're gonna watch cell doors swing open
都有牢房♥门打开
in every fucking prison in the state.
被你抓进去的人被释放
And the men you put inside going free.
你不是说不想谈吗?
So this is you "not talking"?
那个垂饰不在我家 是你嫁祸给我的
That necklace was never in my house.You planted it.
那它在哪里?
Where was it?
这招厉害
Nice try.
我问你一个问题
Let me ask you something.
你和克朗尼怎么勾搭上的?
How'd you and Cronyn hook up?
你登广♥告♥了?
Did you take out an ad?
“终身监禁、不准保释的人♥渣♥ 找律师策划一场骗局”?
"L-WOP Con seeks lowlife attorney for desperate scam."
我们谈完了吗?
We done?
没有
No... had to be him.
一定是他
是他的计划
His plan.
否则你会把刀子放进供词, 对吧?
You would've put the knife in, right?
刀子?
Knife?
你用来损毁尸体的刀子
The one you used to mutilate her.
我不知道你在说什么
No idea what you're talking about.
有这个会使供词更可信 但克朗尼搞砸了
Would have made the confession more credible, but Cronyn fucked up.
欧默的供词都是公开的资讯
There's nothing in Olmer's confession that isn't public knowledge.
还有DNA, 混♥蛋♥
Well... oh, DNA, motherfucker.
克朗尼把这个也搞砸了
Cronyn fucked that up, too.
我们会在听证会拆穿这个把戏
And we're gonna blow that out of the water at the hearing.
回圣昆丁的路很漫长
It's gonna be long ride for you back to Quentin.
胡扯
Bullshit.
在牢房♥里策划这样的骗局很不容易
Tough engineering a scam like this from a prison cell.
你要依赖其他人
You got to rely on other people.
你的律师, 你的妻子
Your lawyer... your wife.
我妻子和这个有什么关系?
Fuck's my wife got to do with it?
我们把她录下来了
We got her on tape.
你和克朗尼到头来罪有应得
You and Cronyn are gonna get what you deserve,
但丽塔却是被你连累的, 真可惜
but Rita's going down with you... and that's a shame.
那个垂饰是你栽赃的, 博斯
You planted that fucking pendant, Bosch.
你知道自己做了什么!
You know you did!
你下次去兰卡斯特看他
BONNER: Well, the next time you go to see him in Lancaster,
告诉我一声 我可以骑机车载你去
let me know and I'll give you a ride on my bike.
只要你不介意坐在我后面
So long as you don't mind riding bitch.
走开, 我不想和你讲话
Go away. I'm not talking to you.
告诉佩斯我需要钱, 现在就要
Tell Pres I need money. Now.
看着我
Hey. Look at me.
看着我的眼睛
My eyes, look at my eyes.
我看起来像是认真的吗?
Do I look like I'm serious to you?
是的
Yeah.
很好
Good.
佩斯很幸运
Pres is a lucky man.
走开
Go away.
告诉他
Tell him.
我会再联♥系♥你, 丽塔
I'll be in touch... Rita.
人们对此反应不一
HINES: Reactions are all over the map.
你的立场呢?
And your base? -My base?
我的立场叫我提出起诉、作出表态
Expects me to file... make a statement.
但如果你赢不了 这会是错误的声明
And it's the wrong statement if you can't win.
我相信如果我解释相关法律
Well, I'm sure if I explain the law
以及公开录像会影响 潜在陪审团的判断
and how release of the footage taints
人们会理解
the potential jury pool, they'll understand.
你可以拒绝起诉
You can decline to file.
告诉我怎么拒绝
Tell me how.
如果警♥察♥委员会认为 罗伯逊违反政策规定
If the Police Commission finds
那你会怎么做?
And you'll do what?
警局会处置那些警员
The department will handle the officers.
严正惩戒
Serious discipline.
适当的处置, 我向你保证
Appropriate. You have my word.
好了 -好了, 兄弟
All right. Okay.
有需要找我
Holler if you need anything.
新约教会
告诉我你是来寻求救助
Tell me that you've come for salvation
或者达利尔斯刚走你就来 只是个巧合
and it's just coincidence that you're here
我和上帝相处得很好, 警探, 你呢?
I'm right with the Lord, Detective. You?
我不知道, 最近没和祂联♥系♥
I don't know. Haven't checked in with him lately.
不是我们杀了加里威斯 愿他的灵魂安息
You know, it wasn't us did poor Gary Wise, rest his soul.
我们都想努力放下过去
We all just trying to move on best we can.
你放下了吗?
You move on?
是的
I did.
没有耿耿于怀?
No hard feelings?
不能说没有
I wouldn't say that.
我失去了很多年的人生
Years of my life.
但不是被加里威斯夺走了 而是我自己
But wasn't Gary Wise took them from me. I did that to myself.
你改过自新了
You're repentant.
那天晚上上帝在照应我们
The Good Lord was looking out for me that night.
是吗? 此话怎讲?
Oh, yeah? How so?
没有人受伤, 感谢上帝
Nobody got hurt, thank God.
加里威斯只是上帝的工具
Gary Wise, he was the Lord's instrument.
监狱使我们张开了眼睛 我们认识到过去做错了
Prison opened our eyes.We knew what we were doing was wrong.
告诉我
Tell me this:
我们为什么会为了苦涩的恨 破坏我们来之不易的
why would we jeopardize our sweet, hard-won freedom
甜蜜自♥由♥?
for the sour taste of revenge?
你很适合讲道
Preaching suits you.
加里当时只是个孩子
Gary was just a kid.
你们威吓他出♥卖♥♥♥我们
Y'all scared him into giving us up.
也许是他良心过意不去 -也许是吧
Maybe his conscience bothered him.
Maybe it did.
你找到了上帝
You found God...
达利尔斯找到你 但没人找得到博强纳斯
Darius Natrell found you, but nobody can find Bo Jonas.
加里找到他了
Gary did.
是你促成他们见面的
And you helped bring them together.
如果你有强纳斯的消息
If you hear from Jonas.
我为什么要叫他和你联♥系♥?
And why would I put him in touch with you?
我只是想找他谈谈, 请帮我转达
I just want to talk to him. Tell him that.
他听起来很偏执
He sounds paranoid.
伯德斯控制欲很强
Borders craves control.
失去控制让他抓狂
Not driving this train is eating him alive.
他会露出马脚
He'll crack.
我们要查出他们怎么 把欧默的DNA放到那手帕上
We need to crack how they planted Olmer's DNA
我有在查
on that handkerchief. -Been working on that.
证物室录像
Property room video.
我不会问你从哪里弄来的
Eh, I won't ask where you got it.
警♥察♥犯规? -是平民犯规
Dirty cop? -Dirty civilian.
我们来看看吧
快递通常不只 带走一个箱子去做检验
Couriers usually pick up more than one box for testing.
哪个是我们的箱子?
Well, which one's ours?
等等就知道了
You'll see.
技术员在实验室把箱子开封 检验证据
The tech unseals the box at the lab, tests the evidence,
然后用他们的胶带重新封箱 在封口上签名, 再送回去
reseals the box with their own tape,signs the seal, sends it back.
一切看起来都很正当
Well, this all looks legit. -By the book.
照章办事, 我看了这段录像好几次
I've watched this a half a dozen times.
那我为什么要看这个?
So why am I watching it now?
我让你看看
I'll show you.
证物室多年来都缺乏贮藏空间
Property's been running out of storage room for years.
他们把相同案件的证物放到一起
They've been consolidating evidence,
如果有人想掉包证物
If one wants to swap out a piece of evidence,
这就是最适当的时机
this is the time and place to do it.
你认为这像是 一个22年的旧箱子吗?
That look like a 22-year-old box to you?
栽赃
史多普勒的生日?
Stolper's birthday.
给我留一块
Save me a piece.
巴布? 克莉丝汀娜亨利 纽顿分局怎么样?
Bob? Christina Henry. How's Shootin' Newton?
还有什么新消息?
What else is new?
万变不离其宗, 对吧?
The more things change, right?
你明天早上有时间吗?
Listen, you got a couple minutes tomorrow morning?
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表