剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
I want copies of everything.
你真的觉得会变成那样吗?
You really think it's gonna come to that?
什么?
What?
告密
Blowing the whistle.
老天爷 我希望不会
Sweet Jesus, I hope not.
克隆尼安排了人去证物室 把有奥尔梅DNA的手帕放了进去?
Cronyn got somebody in Property to plant the handkerchief with Olmer's DNA?
一个叫泰瑞斯宾塞的文职人员
Civilian named Terry Spencer.
你能证明吗?
Can you prove it?
我正在找
I'm working on it.
别担心 我就从这里下去 一瘸一拐地过去
Don't worry. I'll limp from here.
嘿 杰米 我跟杰利艾德格在一起
Hey, Jimmy. I'm here with J. Edgar.
我们在我们两个杀手所使用的仓库 找到了那辆日产Sentra车
We found the Nissan Sentra in a warehouse used by our two shooters.
但我们昨天得停止搜查几个小时
But we had to shut down the search yesterday - for a few hours.
出什么问题了?
What was the problem?
芬太尼残留
Fentanyl residue.
我们的一个警探吸入了一些
One of my detectives inhaled some.
被毒气熏倒了
Knocked her ass over teakettle. - Jesus.
天啊 他们在买♥♥卖♥♥芬太尼吗?
They were dealing fentanyl?
用那来做些事情
Eh, they were doing something with it.
那便宜、见效快、能致命 比海♥洛♥因♥强一百倍
It's cheap, fast, lethal and a hundred times stronger than heroin.
你的警探会没事吗?
Your detective's gonna be okay?
她会的
She will be.
用了两次纳洛酮救回了她
Took two rounds of Narcan to bring her back.
该死
Shit.
他们在Sentra上找到了一个指纹
They pulled a print from the Sentra.
布兰登克里克 偷车贼
Brandon Cleek, car thief.
在假释期间 帝国谷
On parole, Imperial Valley.
小心安全 兄弟
Stay safe, brother.
你也是
You, too.
芬太尼 也许我们应该停一下 让缉毒局介入
Fentanyl. Maybe we should hit pause, call in the DEA.
坚持原计划
Stick with the plan.
谢谢 杰基 那好极了 有进展通知我
Thanks, Jackie. That's terrific. Keep me posted.
你的直觉是对的
Your hunch was correct.
表妹罗西不在家 在喀斯喀特山脉露营
Cousin Rosie's away, camping in the Cascades,
家里都被锁起来了
house is all shut up.
但是水电费用很高?
But the utilities spiked?
一整周都非常热
Been in triple digits up there all week.
小何塞怎么会不开空调呢?
How could Junior not use the AC?
贝克斯菲尔德警♥察♥局在两条街外发现了他的车
Hmm. - BPD found his car two streets away.
所以小何塞在贝克斯菲尔德
So Junior's in Bakersfield.
我们什么时候出发?
When do we leave?
他的表哥奥斯卡呢?
And where's his cousin Oscar?
也许他也在那里
Mm... Maybe he's up there, too.
他看上去很眼熟 但街上一半小混混都看着眼熟
He looked familiar, but so do half the mooks on the street.
一个手无寸铁的人失去了生命
An unarmed man lost his life.
我们需要明白发生了什么
We need to understand what happened.
长官 我工作十年了
Sir, I'm on the job ten years.
有些晚上 那地方就像战场一样
Some nights it feels like a war zone out there.
那晚就是其中之一
And that night was one of them.
战场?
A war zone.
比喻说法
Figure of speech.
我是从基层干起的
I came up through the ranks.
我明白这份工作是什么样 有多难
I understand what the job is, how hard it is.
长官 我所说的就是
Sir, what I'm saying is,
我并不清楚地记得我打过交道的每一个人
I don't precisely remember every person I come in contact with.
他看上去眼熟
He looked familiar.
我只能那么说
That's all I can say.
好吧 那就向我详细叙述一下经过
Okay, so walk me through it.
你到达了派对现场
You rolled up to the party...
很小心
Cautious.
我们估计那里有人有枪 接到了很多报♥警♥电♥话♥
We expect there's a gun. Multiple 911 calls.
你很紧张 这可以理解
You were understandably on edge.
是的 长官 场面很动荡
Yes, sir. It was a volatile situation.
拥挤 混乱
Crowded, chaotic.
我们一下车 就有瓶子朝我们扔过来
A bottle thrown at us soon as we stepped out of the car.
你是什么时候看到瓦斯克斯的?
And when did you see Vasquez?
立刻 他先看到我们的
Right away. He saw us first,
他开始跑
started to run.
要是瓦斯克斯是无辜的 那他为什么要跑呢?
If Vazquez was innocent, then why'd he run?
推测是毫无意义的
Pointless to speculate.
我只想知道你的心理状态 警员
I'm only interested in your state of mind, officer.
我担心我有生命危险 长官
Feared for my life, sir.
就像我跟警队调查科说的那样 我担心我的生命有危险
Like I told FID. In fear for my life.
给麦迪的冰茶拿铁咖啡
An iced chai latte for Maddie.
对不起 我忘记了 康纳要多加奶泡
I'm sorry, I forgot, Connor asked for extra foam.
没问题 -谢谢
Uhp, not a problem. - Thank you.
我家人明天晚上要开派对 你应该来
My folks are having a party tomorrow night. You should come.
你想让我见你的父母?
You want me to meet your parents?
不 不是那样的
No, it's not like that.
也会有很多其他人和…
There's gonna be lots of other people there, too, and...
哈妮的黑糖玛奇朵
Macchiato for Honey.
借过 -抱歉
Excuse me. - Sorry.
你是麦迪博斯 对吗?我是哈妮钱德勒
Maddie Bosch, right? Honey Chandler.
对 嗨 钱德勒女士
Yes. Hi, Ms. Chandler.
我确定你父亲提到过我
I'm sure your father's mentioned me.
当然 这是我的朋友汤姆
Of course. Uh, this is my friend Tom.
汤姆加里根 定罪监察小组的
Tom Galligan, clerking with CIU.
我们重量级的对手
Hmm. Our worthy adversaries.
久闻您的大名
Yeah. Heard a lot about you. - Well,
跟地方检察官办公室里的一些说法相反
contrary to what some in the District Attorney's office say,
我可不是为魔鬼工作的
I'm not Mephistopheles's handmaiden.
见到你很高兴 汤姆
It's nice meeting you, Tom.
我也是 -他很可爱
You, too. He's cute.
哇 富婆钱德勒
Wow. Money Chandler.
真是尴尬
That was awkward.
你之前见过她吗? -没有
And you met her before? - No.
她可认识你
She knew you.
她认识我爸爸
She knows my dad.
对 她当然认识 她起诉过他
Yeah, of course she does. She sued him.
对 废话
Right. Duh.
康纳的高杯白巧克力 多加了奶泡
Tall flat white for Connor, extra foam.
好的 明天的派对 我会去的
Yes. The party tomorrow. I'll go.
好的
Cool.
加西亚疼痛诊所
你迟到了 -公车晚了
You're late. - The bus was late.
走吧
Let's go.
手♥机♥
Phones.
你的手♥机♥呢?
Your phone.
走吧 走
Let's go. Move it.
目标在范奈斯大道上往南开
Target heading southbound on Van Nuys.
我以为不是在进行移♥动♥监控
I thought this wasn't a moving surveillance.
博斯在那辆货车里
Bosch is in the van.
收到 沿范奈斯大道往南
Copy. Southbound on Van Nuys.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
路易斯吓死了 怕你这次来不了
Louis was scared shitless you weren't gonna make it this time.
你用药过量了?你从哪里弄到的?
You OD'd? Where'd you get it?
滚开 特雷
Fuck you, Trey.
你在看什么?
Well, what are you looking at?
你
You.
想要用药过度
Looking to OD?
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fuckin' dumb-ass.
别说话
No talking.
了结抵押文件?
Foreclosure papers?
斯宾塞的贷款余额超过贷款的当前市场价值
Spencer was underwater.
他雇了一个狡诈的律师 帮他摆脱了债务
He hired a shifty attorney, dug him out of debt.
联合投资组织 哎
Investment pools. Oy.
还是找个高♥利♥贷♥好点 高额利息少一点
Better off using a loan shark. Less vig.
他到年底得进行期末整付
Uh, he has to come up with a balloon payment by the end of the year.
金额有多大?
How big's the balloon?
50万 -呀
500K. - Yikes.
他可以把房♥子卖♥♥了 -不 他不能
He could sell the house. - No, he can't.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表