剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
皮尔斯认为这和药局谋杀案有关 是同一伙人做的
Pierce thinks this is part of our pharmacy murder. Same bad guys.
很有可能
More likely than not.
谢谢,吉米
Well, thanks, Jimmy.
见到你真好
It's good to see you.
彼此彼此,警督
And you, Lieutenant.
纽顿分局怎么样?你喜欢吗?
How's Shootin' Newton?
当然
我会去通知博斯和艾德格
I'll get Bosch and Edgar up to speed.
警督
Lieutenant...
我希望大家知道
I just want everyone to know
我会继续处理费根谋杀案
I'm gonna keep working on the Fagan murder.
这不是一场比赛,吉米
This is not a competition, Jimmy.
当然不是
Of course not.
告诉他们 我明天会找他们谈,好吗?
Tell 'em I'll catch up with them tomorrow, okay?
好的
Will do.
对了
By the way...
我听说好莱坞凶案组 要并入西区警局?
what's this I hear about West Bureau absorbing Hollywood Homicide?
老天,你不要也这样
Judas Priest. Not you, too.
我料到了
Thought so.
加西亚痛症诊所
你从没告诉我你来自海地
You never told me you were from Haiti.
我告诉你我从岛上来
I told you I was from the islands.
那很模糊,你没有说哪个岛
Well, that's kind of vague.
你没有问
You didn't say which one. -Well, you didn't ask.
我的父母来自海地
My folks are from Haiti.
移♥民♥到纽约
Immigrated to New York.
我三岁那年搬来洛杉矶
Came to L.A. when I was three.
我五岁前只说克里奥尔语 直到我上学
Spoke nothing but Creole till I was five and went to school.
我意识到我对你一无所知
I realize I know absolutely nothing about you.
你知道
: Yeah, you do.
不,我不知道
No, I don't.
国际神秘人
International man of mystery.
你觉得他们像毒虫吗?
They look like addicts to you?
《活死人之夜》
Night of the Living Dead.
–谢谢 –谢谢
Thank you. -Thank you.
警督
Lieutenant.
安德森先生
Mr. Anderson.
–我看到你,我以为… –我正要走
I saw you and I thought... -You know what,
我只耽误你一分钟
I was just leaving. -Just a minute of your time.
你能找情报科吗?
Look, can you call the PIO? -Off the record.
这是非正式谈话 我只想了解一点背景
Just background. Context.
我在追踪一宗药局案
I'm following the pharmacy case.
调查仍在进行
The investigation is ongoing. -
这谈话不会公开,警督
We're off the record, Lieutenant.
你不必向我透露太多
You don't have to spoon-feed me the canned goods.
我知道,我只能透露这么多了
I know. I-It's all I've got. I swear.
–你有看我的网志吗? –没有
Do you read my blog?
好吧,我在写一篇重要的文章
No. -Okay. Well, I'm focused on a bigger piece.
好莱坞分局
Oh? -Hollywood Division.
你要称赞我们?
Oh. Well, accentuate the positive?
犯罪率下降,好莱坞更安全…
You know, crime is down.
到处都是无家可归的人 据传街头犯罪率在上升
Homelessness is rampant. Anecdotally, street crime is on the rise.
从数据看来不是这样
Oh, the numbers don't support that.
最近一宗抢劫谋杀案
This latest robbery-murder.
洛杉矶警局发生车祸 导致歹徒逃走
The LAPD traffic accident that allowed the miscreants to escape.
歹徒?难怪没人看你的网志
"Miscreants"? No wonder nobody reads your blog.
很多人看我的网志
A lot of people read my blog. -Mm.
考虑到人们最近的抗♥议♥
In light of this latest outcry,
你真的认为解散好莱坞凶案组 并入西区警局
you really think it's a wise decision to dissolve Hollywood Homicide,
是个好主意吗?
merge it with West Bureau?
这是为了节省开支
Well, it's a cost-cutting move.
有人告诉我,这是你上级的决定
Mm. -So I'm told. It's above my pay grade.
我不会公开
Off the record.
–不会公开? –不会公开
Off the record? -Off the record.
我认为这是个烂主意
I think it's a terrible fucking idea.
♪ ♪
–他们分开了 –跟着那辆货车
They're splitting up. Stick with the van.
我绕一圈回来接你
I'll circle back and pick you up. WO Can I help who's next?
请问你的生日?谢谢
Your date of birth, please.
我能帮你吗,先生?
Can I help you, sir?
我来配处方药
I need to fill a prescription.
–你以前来过这里吗? –没有
Have you been here before? -No, I haven't.
我要打电♥话♥给你的医生确认
We just have to call your doctor to verify.
你们很忙
You're busy.
–要等半小时 –我回头再来,谢谢
Half an hour. I'll come back later. Thank you.
♪ ♪
假证件,在多间药局配多张处方
Fake I.D.s. Multiple prescriptions filled at multiple pharmacies.
然后他们把药给司机
Then they turn their meds over to the driver.
他们能得到什么?
What's in it for them? -Pills.
药,分量正好够他们嗨 并继续替他们做事
Just enough oxy to keep 'em strung out and strung along.
看不出飞机上有谁
No telling who's on board.
也不知道他们要到哪里
No way to know where they're going.
记下尾翼的号♥码
Get the tail number.
起飞了
Here we go.
怎么回事?
What the fuck?
你认为他们要到哪里去?
Where do you think they're going?
不知道
No idea.
–回到文明世界? –对
Back to civilization?
我真的得找小豪西谈谈
I'd really like to talk to Junior.
晚餐怎么样,各位?
How was dinner, guys?
–非常棒 –我吃了牛排
Super great. -I had a steak.
–牛排? –三分熟,还有薯条
A steak? Medium rare with fries. Steak-frites.
–哇! –我吃了一个汉堡
Oh, my. I had a burger.
好了,去做暑期阅读
All right, go do your summer reading.
你想进来一下吗?
You want to come in for a minute?
本尼呢?
Benny?
他不介意
He's cool with it.
–向他们道晚安 –我会的
Tell them good night. I will.
–豪西? –表兄
Jose? Yeah.
兄弟,你这几天去哪里了? 我一直在给你打电♥话♥
Cuz. -Man, where have you been the last few days? I been calling.
我四处藏匿,和我认识的女孩一起
Been laying low, man. Just here and there with this girl I know.
你父亲的事情很抱歉
Sorry about your dad.
是啊
Yeah.
我能进来吗?
Can I come in?
当然了,对不起
Sure, sure. Of course. S-Sorry.
你不能和那些人谈谈吗?
These people, you can't just... talk to them?
显然他们不是会和你谈的人,表兄
They're not the kind of people you can just talk to, cuz. Obviously.
他们是什么人?
Who are they?
黑帮,外国佬
Gangsters. Gringos.
俄♥国♥人?
Russian?
听起来不像,美国人,白人
Don't sound Russian. American. Anglos.
你有何需要,表弟?
What do you need, cuz?
我需要躲起来一阵子
I need to disappear for a while.
我妹妹嫁给了那个巴斯克人
My sister married that Basque guy.
那个牧羊人?
The sheepherder?
也许你可以和他们住一阵子
Maybe you could stay with them.
他们住在哪里?
Where do they live?
–在贝尔斯菲尔德郊外 –贝尔斯菲尔德?老天
Outside of Bakersfield. -Bakersfield. Geez.
我怎么去得了那里?
How-how am I gonna get all the way out there?
坐公车
Bus.
你不能开车送我去?
You can't drive me?
不行,我也想,表弟
Can't. Wish I could, cuz.
车子借我?
Let me use your car.
借多久?
For how long?
我不知道
I don't know.
让我考虑一下
Let me think about it.
我和露丝不太熟,所以我…
It's just, I don't-- I don't really know Rosie that well,
我明天会给他们打电♥话♥安排
you know, so I... -I'll call 'em in the morning, smooth the way.
谢谢
Thanks.
借我一些钱?
Loan me some cash?
当然,没问题
Yeah, sure. No problem.
我还需要一把枪
I could use a gun, too.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表