剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
I'm sure I'm not.
你知道什么 哈里博斯?
What do you know, Harry Bosch?
告诉我你认为什么是最好的
Tell me all about what you think is best.
这种生活是如何慢慢害死我的
How this life is slowly killing me.
过着颠簸的生活
Burning both ends.
去你的
Fuck you.
我无法被拯救
I can't be saved.
我不想被拯救
I don't want to be saved.
你觉得你女儿会想要你过什么样的生活?
What do you think your daughter would want for you?
别说了
Stop.
给自己一次机会吧 伊丽莎白
Just give it a chance, Elizabeth.
她失踪时 你♥他♥妈♥的在哪?
Where the fuck were you when she disappeared?
你要去哪?就这样
Where you gonna go? This is it.
该死的
Fuck.
你说得对
You're right.
不知道我们现在是什么情况 可能是偷尸
Didn't know what we had. Could've been body snatching.
后期 不是防御性伤口
Postmortem.Not a defensive wound.
对 收到 会去办的
Right. Copy that. Will do.
他们没看出有清楚的关联
They don't see a clear connection.
好的
Okay.
他们想让我们把谋杀卷宗发过去
They want us to send our murder book
把调查权转给抢劫及凶案组
and transfer investigative authority to RHD.
为什么?如果是分开的案子…
Why? - If it's separate crimes.
不管怎么样 -他们怎么说?
Regardless. So, what'd they say?
我们应该在一找到手提箱时就联♥系♥他们
That we should've contacted them as soon as we found the suitcase.
对 -我们为什么不能继续查我们的?
Yeah, well. Why can't we keep working ours?
分享我们查到的情况 -这不是我能决定的
Share what we get. - It's not my call.
让我跟贾伍德警监聊聊
Let me talk to Captain Garwood.
去他们的 我们会把我们的案子跟他们的案子都给破了
Oh, fuck them. We'll clear our case and theirs.
她酒还没醒吗?
Is she still hungover?
她好像一直是这样
She's kind of always this way.
局长?
Chief?
时间到了
It's time.
谢谢 埃达
Thank you, Ida.
准备好接受挑战了?
Ready for the gauntlet?
我就长话短说吧
I will keep this... mercifully short.
大家都知道
Now, as you all know,
我从年轻的时候起就在这座伟大的城市当巡警
I cut my teeth patrolling the streets of this great city.
我是一个警♥察♥ 永远都会是
A cop is who I am, who I always will be.
但我亲眼目睹了
But I witnessed firsthand
每个洛杉矶人每天在挣扎的事
the struggles that everyday Angelenos face.
这么多年 我看到了我们领导的挣扎
And I've watched over the years our leadership flounder
以及未兑现的承诺
with its promises left unfulfilled.
现在我意识到我作为局长的时间并不长
Now, I recognize that there's a certain audacity to this announcement,
所以算是大胆的宣布
as my tenure as chief has not been long.
但我今天站在你们面前
But I stand before you today...
要宣布我将参与竞选洛杉矶市长
to announce that I am exploring a run for mayor of Los Angeles.
我希望我们能一起解决我所知道的问题
And, together, I hope that we can work to address what I know
并能开放地沟通我所不知道的问题
and have an open dialogue... about what I don't.
谢谢
Thank you.
既然现在你是我的客户
Now that you've been a client,
我要拒绝你当主警探的案子了
I'm gonna have to turn down cases where you're lead detective.
真不幸
Tragic.
我会想念我们的合作时光的
I'm gonna miss our dance.
也许麦迪可以来我这实习 看看辩护律师是怎么工作的
Maybe Maddie could come intern with me. See how the other half lives.
打扰一下 请来杯马蒂尼
Excuse me. Martinis?
我们在庆祝
We're celebrating.
混合爱尔兰威士忌 常温的
Jameson's neat, please.
来两杯
Make it two.
博斯 如果你有什么想对我说的 直接说吧
Bosch, if you have something to say to me, spit it out.
你对斯宾塞的虚张声势…
Your bluff about Spencer.
你赢了案子 现在在质疑我的策略?
We won the case and you're questioning my strategy?
你在拿我的职业跟名誉冒险
You were walking the high wire with my career and reputation.
那不是让你烦恼的事
That's not what's bugging you.
斯科特安德森
Scott Anderson.
他有些东西要撤销
He has some walking back to do.
你是他的线人
You were his source.
是的
I was.
尊敬的索贝尔法官
And Honorable Judge Sobel let us in over the objections
在法庭上不顾大家的反对让我们出庭了
of everybody in that courtroom.
那文章差点要了我的命
That story almost got me killed.
我为那向你道歉 真的
I'm sorry about that, I truly am.
我是拿钱办事
I did what you hired me for.
博德斯下辈子都要回到圣昆丁州立监狱待着
Borders is going back to San Quentin for the rest of his sorry existence,
所有想陷害你的混♥蛋♥
and every one of those bastards who tried to set you up
都会被吊销资格、开除、可能还会坐牢
and frame you is gonna end up disbarred, fired, and probably in jail.
对 但我是客户 你应该告诉我你的计划
Yeah, but I'm the client. You should have told me what you were planning.
我试过
I tried.
你就像个流浪猫一样 你不相信任何人
You're like a feral cat; you don't trust anyone.
你冒太多险了
You take too many risks.
这话可是一个没有支援就去沙漠里的警♥察♥说的
Says the cop who went to the desert without backup.
要是我问你 你会叫我别那么做吗?
If I had asked, would you have told me not to do it?
我们很像 我跟你
We're cut from the same stone, you and I.
我们做我们必须要做的事
We do what we have to.
谢谢
Thank you.
敬正义和救赎
To justice and redemption.
敬真♥相♥以及它带领我们去的地方
To truth and where it takes us.
杰利艾德格
J. Edgar.
你的三♥级♥警司说我能在这找到你 进行汇报
Your D3 said I'd find you here. Conducting the debrief.
不能打给我们吗? -跟进一下盖里怀斯的案子
Couldn't just call us? Follow up on Gary Wise.
觉得最好亲自见面
I figured it best to do in person.
我们还是没有新消息 伙计
Still crickets on our end, man.
你有什么消息吗?
You got something?
也许有
Maybe.
盖里为博乔纳斯保留着一把枪
Gary was holding a gun for Bo Jonas.
卖♥♥枪给乔纳斯的黑帮成员可能就是杀死盖里的人
Gangsters who sold it to Jonas could be Gary's killers.
你为什么那么说?
What makes you say that?
武器是从警方手里偷走的
Well, the weapon was stolen from police custody.
其中一些在去年的突袭中被重新找到了
Some of them got recovered from a raid last year.
“起伏60年代”的货
Rollin' 60s thing.
对 你那时在西局
Yeah. You were at West Bureau then.
凶案组 不是禁毒处
Homicide, not Narcotics.
乔纳斯跟盖里去跟你们见面 看到了卖♥♥他枪的黑帮成员们
Jonas and Gary go to your meet, see the gangsters sold him the gun.
乔纳斯跑了
Jonas ran.
你跟乔纳斯聊过? -是的
You talked to Jonas? I did.
他在哪?
Where is he?
他跟你们的飞车交火案没有关系
He's got nothing on your drive-by.
我们怎么知道他没有杀盖里怀斯呢?
How do we know he didn't pull the trigger on Gary Wise?
他说他没有 我相信他
He said he didn't. I believe him.
赃枪的事一定是内奸干的
Stolen weapons had to be an inside job.
不管是谁 他们都担心暴露
Whoever did it... they're worried about exposure.
枪♥支♥在错误的人手中
Guns in the wrong hands.
外面有谣言 处理干净
Word goes out on the street, clean it up.
你只是在推测 没有证据 -我知道
You got nothing but a theory. I know.
有腐♥败♥的警♥察♥
Dirty cops.
看上去像
Looks like.
天啊 谁呢?
Jesus. Who?
你真的应该别管这事了 杰利
You should really let this go, Jerry.
我想我做不到
I don't think I can.
没人能保护你的
Nobody's gonna protect you.
你以后的警♥察♥生涯都得要小心翼翼
You're gonna be looking over your shoulder - for the rest of your career.
他们也要
So will they.
你们听说任何事的话…
Listen, you hear anything...
对 当然 我们会告诉你的
Yeah. Absolutely. - Mm-hmm. - We'll let you know.
谢谢
Appreciate it. - Uh-huh.
注意安全 杰利
Stay safe, Jerry.
注意安全
Stay safe.
嗨
Hi.
你张贴寻狗启事了吗?
Have you put up flyers for the dog?
还没有 你怎么知道狗不见了?
Not yet. How'd you know the dog was gone?
我有我的内线
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表