剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Find out the funeral home.
还有告别仪式和墓地的地址
And when and where the church service is. And the cemetery.
没有证据表明两者有联♥系♥
No evidence of any contact between the two.
伯德斯被定罪以后 过去20年都在圣昆丁坐牢
Borders has been in the Q for the last 20 years
佛森、鹈鹕湾,死在科克伦
Folsom, Pelican Bay, died in Corcoran.
他们没有交集?朋友、狱友?
So no intersect there? Friends, cellmates?
也没有证据表明 他们在外界认识彼此
No evidence that they knew
那段时间欧默犯的 四起强♥奸♥都在好莱坞
Four of Olmer's rapes were in Hollywood during that time.
距离丹妮尔斯凯勒的住处 大概两三公里远
About a mile or two from where Danielle Skyler was living.
那么欧默有作案的可能 或者他们共同作案
So Olmer could have done it, or they could've done it together.
有可能,但不是
Could have. Didn't.
这样就能解释 为什么会有他的DNA
Would explain the DNA.
DNA是被栽赃的 我们要证明这一点
DNA was planted. That's what we have to explain.
欧默能到什么好处?
What's in it for Olmer?
他快死了,无所谓了 也许律师答应了他一些东西
Dying man, nothing to lose. Maybe the lawyer promised him something.
–我们要看看他的供词 –我会去办
We need to have a look at his confession.
我查了一半
Halfway through 'em.
很多电♥话♥是打给一个 叫丽塔泰达斯柯的女人
There's a bunch, all to a woman named Rita Tedesco.
我查到她住在洛杉矶这里
Did a public search.
他结婚了?
He's married?
爱上罪犯的女人,让人无法理解
Women who fall for convicts.
通过和一位引起公愤的伴侣共处
Sexual arousal and attainment of orgasm facilitated by
从而达到
and contingent upon being with a partner
快♥感♥和性高♥潮♥
who has committed a public outrage.
强♥奸♥、谋杀、持枪抢劫
Rape, murder, armed robbery.
没想到你知道这些
You're a dark horse, coming up with that one.
我就是这样遇到我第一个妻子
It's how I met my first wife.
–赫克特 –你做了什么引起公愤?
Hector. -What was your outrage?
我们能不能专注于案件?
Could we stay on point here, please?
大概六个月以前
About six months ago, Tedesco and Borders
泰达斯柯和伯德斯 开始通过代码交流
started communicating in code.
没什么特别的
Nothing genius, just,
就是“嘿,你有没有 和那个人谈那件事?”
"Hey, did you talk to that guy about that thing?"
没什么特别,没有提到名字
Nothing specific, no names.
没有打电♥话♥给欧默的律师克朗尼?
No calls to Olmer's lawyer or Cronyn?
只有她
Just her.
也许她是伯德斯 和克朗尼之间沟通的桥梁
Maybe she's the conduit between Borders and Cronyn.
有人告诉欧默这个故事 不是他自己想出来的
Somebody fed Olmer that story.
好的,我去查
Yeah, I'm on it.
我知道作为客户 对你而言感觉很奇怪
I know it's strange for you to be the client
而且你不习惯无所事事
and you're not used to sitting on your hands,
但你要信任我们
but you have to trust us.
当时机来临,我会用得上你
I will need you when the time is right.
伯纳
Bonner.
我知道,你不喜欢我
I know.
You don't like me.
我不了解你,谈不上不喜欢你
I don't know you well enough to dislike you.
我为哈妮钱德勒工作了很久 我帮她赢过很多案子
I worked for Honey Chandler a long time, and I've helped her win a lot of cases.
我要说清楚,只要她满意 我不管你怎么想
Let me be clear-- if she's happy...I don't give a shit what you think.
我知道弗洛斯勒案,是你挖出 我母亲的丑闻,她以此针对我
I know it was you that dug up that dirt on my mother she used at the Flores trial.
这对你是个问题吗?
Is that a problem for you? -Had I known at the time,
如果我当时知道 那会是个大问题
it would have been a big fucking problem for you.
希望你拿出当时的本领 处理我的案件
Just be as good at this as you were at that.
久仰大名
Heard a lot about you.
但你还是申请调来这里?
And you asked to work here anyway?
博斯警探是个传奇
Detective Bosch is a legend.
他做了很多 我们可望不可即的事
He does what the rest of us only wish we could do.
比如呢?
Like what?
我首先想到庞兹警监
Lieutenant Pounds comes to mind.
那不是我最光荣的时刻
Oh, that's not my finest hour.
欢迎加入好莱坞凶案组
Welcome to Hollywood Homicide.
找到了
Here we go.
杰利,来看看这个
Jerry, get a look at this.
这是在加西亚痛症诊所 出现的那个货车司机
That's the van driver from the Garcia Pain Clinic.
也许是其中一名杀手
Maybe one of the shooters.
我们正在辨别他的身分
We're working on an I.D.
你有何发现?
What you got there?
医学委员会查出了 痛症诊所病人的名单
Med Board workup on the Pain Clinic's patients.
他们很多人也看 退伍军人事务部的医生
Fair number of these are seeing doctors at the VA, too.
两处寻医
Double-dipping.
–嘿,哈里? –怎么了?
Hey, Harry. -Yeah?
前台有一位年轻女士找你 说是为了伯德斯的案件?
Young woman at the front asking for you. Says it's about the Borders case.
她说了名字吗?
Does she have a name?
黛娜卢索,她说你会认得她的婚前姓
Dinah Rousseau. Says you know her by her maiden name.
–带她去后面 –好的
Send her back. -All right.
我母亲收到地检署这份通知
My mother got this notice from the district attorney's office.
是真的吗?
Is it true?
他们在调查
They're looking into it.
我不明白,那么伯德斯是无辜的?
I don't understand. So, Borders is innocent?
杀丹妮尔的另有其人?
Someone else killed Danielle?
不,他们搞错了 我们要阻止听证会
No, it's a mistake. We'll put a stop to it at the hearing.
他应该死在监狱里
He was supposed to die in prison.
终身监禁,不准保释,是你说的
Life without parole. You said so.
–你答应的 –我知道
You promised. -I know I did.
他会的
And he will.
克朗尼先生
Mr. Cronyn.
警探
Detective.
佩斯顿伯德斯在耍你
Preston Borders is playing you.
他过去20年都在 想方设法愚弄司法系统
He's spent the last 20 years scheming
你上当了
how to game the system, and you fell for it.
–我去找法警 –你去吧
I'll get the bailiff. -You do that.
不,凯西,没事的,我马上进来
No, Kathy. It's all right. I'll be right in.
过去20年,佩斯顿伯德斯 都坚称他是无辜的
For the last 20 years, Preston Borders has maintained his innocence.
现在有新证据证明这点
And now evidence has come to light that proves it.
她的妹妹今早来找我
Her sister came to see me this morning.
想像一下她有何感受
Imagine how she feels.
最应该得知真♥相♥的就是 斯凯勒的家人
The Skyler family, most of all, deserves to know the truth.
他们已经知道了,我也是
They already know it, and so do I.
我只是不知道伯德斯如何使诈
What I don't know... is how Borders managed this scam.
但我会查出来
But I will find out.
如果你参与其中,你也不会有好下场
And if you're in on it... you're going down, too.
阿姆斯壮家停尸间
谢谢
Thank you.
对不起,爸爸
I'm so sorry, Pop.
我很抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
是加西亚医生
Dr. Garcia.
你有何想法?出其不意拘捕他?
What do you think? Throw him the rap?
不,他只要请律师 关闭诊所,我们就一无所得
No, he lawyers up, shuts down the clinic,
可能是合法的
Could be legit.
他们从退伍军人事务部开一次药 再从加西亚那里开第二次
They get one from the VA, then go to Garcia for seconds.
–我是退伍军人 –我知道你是
I'm a vet. -I know you are.
我可以拿到处方 也许可以和加西亚谈一下
I could get a scrip. Maybe a line to Garcia.
我的后背因为搬那些证据箱痛死了
My back's been killing me, lifting these evidence boxes.
值得一试
It's worth a shot.
你的线人的事,我很遗憾
Sorry about your CI.
谢谢
Thanks.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
我想有人看到他 和马可斯和艾利亚斯谈话
I think someone saw him talking to Marcos and Arias.
告密者
Snitch jacket.
问题是,是我使他们联♥系♥上的
Thing is, I put them together.
–是他们的要求 –还是一样
At their request. Still.
钱德勒?
Chandler?
我在法♥院♥,你在这里成为了热门话题
I'm at the courthouse, where you are the trending topic of conversation.
克朗尼投诉我?
Cronyn complain? -To the judge.
到法官那里,声称你企图威胁他
Something I learned from you.
很可惜你没有掌握 我不动声色的技巧
Well, too bad you didn't acquire my delicate touch.
不要忘了这点
Don't you forget it.
我看到了案件的资料
I was able to get a quick look at the case file.
你怎么看到的?
How?
是赫克特,就跟你说他很厉害
Hector. Told you he was good.
我会把欧默供词的文件档寄给你
I'm sending you a pdf of Olmer's confession.
告诉我和事实有多相符
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表