剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
and you made me appreciate me.
你让我 能欣赏自己
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
Before we make babies,
在我们生孩子之前
I saw something earlier.
我以前看到过一件事
Yes, Phil?
怎么了 菲尔
Will you...
你可以...
What? Will you sit on my face?
你说什么 你可以坐到我脸上吗
I mean, I know it's crazy and it sounds weird,
我知道这很疯狂 很奇怪
like, why would you sit on my face,
你为什么要 坐在我脸上呢
but I really need this right now.
但我现在真的需要
If it'll make you happy.
如果这能让你开心
It'll make me
这会让我成为
the happiest rat in the whole world.
世界上最开心的老鼠
Thank you.
谢谢你
If you can't find the sea
♪ 如果你找不到海洋 ♪
I will take you there
♪ 我就带你去那里 ♪
Green
♪ 格林 ♪
All right, Phil Jr., get ready.
好了 小菲尔 做好准备
All right, throw it really high this time, Grandpa.
好了 这次扔高点 外公
All right, here it comes.
好的 来了
Oh, man, I just...
天啊 我刚刚...
It bounced out of it. It did.
它弹走了 是的
I'll try better next time. All right.
我下次会做得更好 好的
Hey, Grandpa?
外公
Can I ask you something?
我可以问你件事吗
You can ask me anything you want.
你可以问我任何事
I was just wondering,
我想知道
how are rat babies made?
老鼠宝宝 是怎么来的
Well, Junior,
这个嘛 孩子
it all starts when your daughter
这从你女儿 坐在
sits on your best friend's face
你最好朋友的 脸上开始说起
who's dying of a poison overdose.
他死于过量服食毒药
No. No, I...
不是 我...
Let's just forget it. I'm okay.
还是算了 我没事
Phil Jr.! Dinner's ready!
小菲尔 晚饭好了
Coming, Mom!
就来 妈妈
Come on, Grandpa.
快来 外公
Be right in.
马上就来
Fun party, huh?
派对很有趣吧
It was great.
特别好
Yeah?
没错吧
Thank you. Pretty good.
谢谢 特别好
Great music. It was awesome.
音乐很好 特别棒
Lot of fun. Thanks a lot. Yeah, yeah.
很有趣 十分感谢
So, for payment...
所以 关于报酬...
are you the guy that I talk to?
是和你谈吗
No. That would have probably been Fink or...
不是 应该和芬克谈 或者...
I mean, no offense to you,
我无意冒犯
but everyone says,
但所有人都说
"I'm not the guy to talk to,"
"这事你不该和我谈"
and then I just end up not getting paid.
最后没有人付钱
Right. So...
好吧 所以...
I'm kind of making you the guy that has to make this happen.
我觉得 要不就你付钱吧
Are you threatening me? Is that...
你是在威胁我吗 那是...
No, I'm not. Well, that's what it sounded like.
不 我不是 听起来就是威胁
I mean, that's not a threat.
我是说 这不是威胁
Obviously, threats imply that
显然 威胁意味着
if you don't do something,
如果你不做什么事
there's something bad gonna happen,
一些不好的事就会发生
which I never said.
我可没这样说
So, you might wanna check your dictionary, bro.
所以 你可能得去翻翻字典 兄弟
Okay. I'm gonna go inside.
好吧 我要进去了
Get off my property, okay?
离开我的地盘 好吗
You may have robbed me,
或许你能抢走我的钱
but I'm leaving with my head high,
但我会挺胸抬头离开
because you haven't taken my dignity.
因为你夺不走我的尊严
Good day.
日安
God, what an asshole.
天啊 真是个混♥蛋♥
Philly, I wish you were still here.
菲利 我真希望 你还在这里
But I know you're somewhere better, okay?
但我知道 你在更好的地方 对吗
Rest easy, friend.
安息吧 朋友
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表