剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
Exactly. But, like, how many years?
确实如此 但是 到底是多少年
I'm 13.
我十三岁
How many exactly?
那你到底多大
Yeah, how many...
是啊 你究竟多大了
How old are you, dude? I'm nine years old.
你多少岁了 哥们 我九岁
Okay, so I'm a little older than you.
好吧 我是比你大一点
How old?
大多少
I'm 22. You're 22 years old
我二十二岁了 你二十二岁了
and you hang out with 13...
还跟十三岁的混在一起
Why do you... you're so fixated on my age!
为什么你 执着于我的年纪
I'm just...
我只是...
Dennis is kicking your ass, all right?
Dennis会揍你 知道吗
It's insane!
真是疯了
I'm just chilling. Seems,like,
我不寒而栗 听上去就像
predatory or something.
要吃了我们一样
Yeah, there's It seems
是的 确实有 听上去
a hint of that. a little...
那个意思 有一点...
All right, enough of this chit-chat!
够了 别再嘀嘀咕咕了
Let's get 'em, guys! You got it, dude.
打他们吧 兄弟们 没问题 兄弟
All right, come on, easy, man. Easy.
好吧 别这样 哥们 淡定
Easy, guys. Easy. No!
放松 朋友们 放松 不
Lay a claw on us, and I'll slice your cheeks.
你敢碰我们一下 我会就划烂你的脸
Look at this.
看看
What are you gonna do, carve us all?
你要怎么做 切了我们所有人吗
No, just you.
不 只有你
In fact, that eye of yours is looking mighty tasty.
事实上 你的眼睛看起来很美味
You're twisted, lady.
你太变♥态♥了 女士
As for you two dorks,
而你们两个蠢货
your little tomboy can't protect you forever.
这个野丫头不能 一直保护你们
You're gonna get yours.
你们迟早要 付出代价
You'll see.
等着瞧吧
Come on, guys.
走吧 兄弟们
Guys!
兄弟们
Huh? Yeah, yeah, yeah? Sorry. Yeah. What's up?
是的 抱歉 怎么了
The snapping thing. You want us to...
打响指 你想让我们...
The shorthand to all rally.
是所有聚会的简称
Right, so we...
是的 所以我们...
We're out of here.
我们离开这里
That's what I'm trying to tell you!
那就是我要说的
Don't yell at me, dude.
别冲我大喊大叫 兄弟
Please. I'm not yelling.
拜托 我没有大喊大叫
I'm... I'm 24 years old, okay?
我只是... 我已经二十四岁了
You don't just... I thought you were 22.
你不能... 我还以为你二十二岁
I'am twenty... Never mind!
我二十... 无所谓
Let's make like a prom dress and take off!
我们换上一身舞会礼服 然后出发
Nice! Nice! I love that.
太棒了 棒极了 我喜欢
That's why I hang out with them two.
所以我和他们两个 混在一起
Oh, my God! April, that was the
天啊 爱普莉尔 那是我见过
coolest thing I've ever seen, dude!
最酷的事情了 大姐
Well, what can I say?
我还能说什么
I just did what I thought I needed to do.
这是我应该做的
I just sort of wish you would have let me
我只是有点希望 你能让我
put him in a headlock and
给他来个夹头
slam him into the wall,
然后把他推到墙上
which I was fully prepared to do.
我早就准备好了
Oh, you were about to do that?
你准备那么做吗
I was about to do that, so...
我准备那么做 所以...
Dennis? The bully that's been plaguing you
对Dennis吗 欺负你
for the past two years?
两年的恶棍吗
I'm so hungry,
我好饿
I'm gonna die,
我快饿死了
and I'm not exaggerating, you guys.
毫不夸张 朋友们
Phil, hanging your arms like that
菲尔 那样抬着胳膊
isn't gonna make you less hungry.
不会减轻饥饿感
Yes, April, but it proves my point.
是的 爱普莉尔 但这证明了我的话
I'm just gonna stop right here and die.
我就在这里等死吧
Ugh, okay.
好吧
We should fuel up with some food.
我们该补充点干粮了
Wait.
等等
What's that smell?
那是什么味道
Smells like a skunk.
闻起来像只臭鼬
We should be careful.
我们要小心点了
Yeah, I've actually heard that skunks
对 我听说过臭鼬
have poison guns in their butt.
它们的屁♥股♥ 会释放毒气
That's some pretty freaky stuff out there.
技能真变♥态♥
April, you should carry me.
爱普莉尔 你背我吧
Ugh, no. Come on. We don't have time.
不要 快走 我们没时间了
Please? It'll be faster.
求你了 这样更快
He misses his mom.
他想妈妈了
I'm light as a feather.
我很轻
Ugh, fine.
好吧
Mike, look!
麦克 看
Very... that's very nice. She's like a little horse.
挺... 挺好的 她就像一匹小马
I could carry him, but you can, eh, go ahead.
我可以背他 但是你也可以 走吧
She's got it, Mike.
她做到了 麦克
She's got a strong base.
她背得很稳
Kinda smells good.
闻起来不错
Now I'm really hungry.
现在我真的饿了
Excuse me, um...
对不起
You know the tree is sideways, right?
你知道这棵树横过来了 对吧
Oh, look at that.
看啊
It is.
确实
Wait a minute,
等等
you're singer-songwriter Kurt Vile!
你是创作歌♥手库尔特·瓦伊尔
In the fur, man.
没错
Oh, my God!
天啊
We're such huge fans of you, dude.
我们是你的忠实粉丝 兄弟
Cool. That's awesome.
太棒了
Hey, I always like visitors.
我一直很喜欢访客
Come into my abode.
欢迎来我家
Uh, hey, Mr. Vile, would you mind, heh,
Vile先生 你介意
signing my doodle pad? Phil!
在我的涂鸦板上签名吗 菲尔
Don't ask him to sign
不要让他签在
your doodle... Why?
你的涂鸦板上... 为什么
I don't mind. I do it all the time.
我不介意 我给很多人签名
Thanks, man.
谢谢你
Used to it.
习惯了
Kurt, this is April.
库尔特 这是爱普莉尔
She sort of just, like, tagged along to our group,
她一直跟着我们
but, like, she doesn't know who you are,
但是 她好像不认识你
so, like, don't... Of course I know who he is.
所以 不要... 我当然认识他
Kurt Vile... "Waking on a Pretty Day,".
库尔特·瓦伊尔... 《梦醒时分》
"Smoke Ring for my Halo," I'm a huge fan.
《烟圈就是我的光环》我可是铁粉
You strike me as a leader.
你似乎很了解
You probably don't know, like,
你可能不知道
his acoustic stuff.
他的不插电歌♥曲
No, I've got it all, so I...
不 我全都知道 所以我...
I'm sure I do know it.
我确定自己知道
Is that "Happy Birthday"?
那是《生日快乐》吗
Uh, hey, Mr. Vile,
嘿 Vile先生
do you have any, like,
你能给我们
food we can get from you or something?
一点食物吗
Hey, if you little munchie cravers are hungry,
如果你们这些 美食爱好者饿了
I got something that'll knock your dumb little tails off.
我有一些东西 可以垫肚子
Get a load of this cabinet.
橱柜里有很多
Whoa, dude! Oh, my God! Yes!
天啊 哥们 天啊 太棒了
You guys don't mind
你们不介意
if I play a new tune of mine, do you?
我弹一首新曲子吧
And a one, and a two, and a...
一 二...
So satisfied.
太满足了
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表