剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
that I know.
我都知道
I feel betrayed right now,
我感觉遭到了背叛
but over the last couple days,
但是过去的几天
I have felt happier than I have
是我最幸福的日子
in a very, very long time. Me, too.
穷尽我的一生 我也是
I'm gonna have a lot of therapy.
我需要心理治疗
It's a real short life,
人生苦短
and I guess I'm a log cabin pigeon,
我应该只是 小木屋里的一只鸽子
because whether he's a male or a female,
不管他的性别是什么
I love Phil very much.
我都非常爱菲尔
This was gonna be a surprise.
给你个惊喜
To celebrate our love,
为了庆祝爱情
we're gonna be having a reception
我们会举办一个招待会
at the top of the green lady with
在那个手握冰淇淋的
the ice cream thing. Oh, my God.
绿色小姐头上 我的天啊
Guys, what do you say? Let's go!
朋友们 你们觉得呢 我们走吧
We're going to the big,
我们朝 手握冰淇淋的
green lady with the ice cream thing.
巨大的绿色小姐 出发吧
That's so wild!
这太疯狂了
All right, who's ready to fly?
好了 准备好起飞了吗
Let's do this!
我们出发吧
Let's do this!
出发吧
Actually, so, how are we gonna get there, we're gonna...
说实话 我们怎么过去 我们...
We're gonna fly. We'll fly there.
我们用飞的 我们飞过去
We're gonna fly, you fucking pussy.
我们会飞到那里的 你这个蠢货
Okay.
好吧
Pour your gravy in me
♪ 让我陷入你的甜蜜 ♪
Pour your gravy in me
♪ 让我陷入你的甜蜜 ♪
Pour your gravy in me
♪ 让我陷入你的甜蜜 ♪
Hey, folks, got into a big argument
嘿 朋友 你摊上大事了
and now you have to prove
现在你不得不把
your manliness to
自己的男子气概
another Little League dad,
展示给另一位 联盟父亲
but you just don't have the time to do it naturally?
但是你一般 都没有时间吗
I know I don't.
至少我没有
Hi, I'm Bartholomew Birdman.
嗨 我是鸟类学家巴塞洛缪
I'm here to help you
我来帮助大家
with all that stuff that I just said.
解决我刚才说的烦恼
I have a revolutionary new product
我有一项革命性的新产品
that will make you fly faster,
它能让你飞得更快
farther, and metaphorically further
更远 更持久
than you ever could have before.
比你之前的任何时候都久
It's an all-natural "American made" Product
这是一项纯天然的 "美国制♥造♥" 产品
called "Illegal Wing Enhancing Steroid Injections."
叫做 "羽翼类固醇非法增强注射剂"
Call now while the syringe is hot.
拨♥打♥电♥话♥吧 趁着注射器还温热
Instead of calling me, if you could text me.
除了电♥话♥ 还可以短♥信♥联♥系♥
Texting is way better.
发短♥信♥比较好
If it's a number I don't recognize,
如果我不认识号♥码
it's usually like, "No thank you."
通常会回复 "不 谢谢"
Could be the authorities trying to trap me.
可能是专家 给我设的陷阱
Anyway, I, uh... text me now!
总之 现在就给我发短♥信♥吧
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表