剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
and if you need help delivering,
如果你生孩子时 需要帮助
please call out to me.
就叫我
Howl. I'm just down the street from you.
大声叫 我就在 街的另一头
And I consider you my closest friend in this group.
在这群人里 我和你最亲密
What? Why would you say that? Wow. Right in front of us.
什么 你为什么说那个 当着我们的面
Thank you. What? I wanted her to feel safe.
谢谢你 什么 我想让她 有安全感
Well, I know, but that was... Can we listen
我知道 但那... 我们可以
to your... to your belly? Can I listen?
听听你的肚子吗 我可以听听吗
Oh, really? Yeah.
真的吗 当然
Is that okay? I'll be, like, their...
可以吗 我会做... 它们的
um, like, their sister and their friend.
像... 它们的兄弟姐妹 也是朋友
I mean, like, their... you know, but like a bigger sister
我是说 像它们的... 大姐姐
and, like, a wise friend.
还有 就像 良师益友
Okay, dude, you do not want to get
好了 哥们 你不会真想
in a showdown with Angela.
和安吉拉决一死战吧
Why? What... what is it?
怎么了吗... 什么情况
Dude. I don't get it.
哥们 我不明白
Okay, I've seen her go against other dogs,
好吧 我看到她 四处树敌
and it is not pretty, man.
这样不好 朋友
I'm telling you. What happens to them?
我告诉你 那些狗怎么了
What happens to the dogs, dude?
那些狗怎么了 兄弟
Dude, she's gonna eat you alive.
哥们 她会把你生吞活剥
She's gonna eat me?
她会吃了我吗
Look, man, we gotta get out of this park.
听着 朋友 我们得离开公园
And we have to do it now. Okay.
我们现在就得走 好吧
What do you got? What do you got?
你有准备吗 你有计划吗
What's the move? All right, I got two plans.
我们该怎么做 好吧 我有两个计划
Okay. Okay, so here's plan A.
好的 听好了 这是A计划
If you just take a look at that.
你先看一眼
This is a map I drew.
这是我画的地图
That's you and that's
这是你
me right there. Okay.
那是我 好的
And that is a loose blueprint of the underground tunnel
这是地下管道的草图
that we would dig, and that
我们要挖地道
would pop us out. Okay...
通过管道 好的...
into rural Vermont, and...
来到佛蒙特州的乡下 然后
What is Vermont?
佛蒙特州是什么
Vermont is a... it's a... it's a place.
佛蒙特州是一个... 一个... 一个地方
Sorry. You know, it's fine.
不好意思 没关系
That's our house right there.
那就是我们的房♥子
That's my vegetable garden right there.
那是我的菜园
What are these right here?
这些是什么
What do they have to do with anything?
它们有什么用吗
Those are... just hearts. Is that a...
那些就是... 一些爱心 是不是...
Just to signify the atmosphere
就是营造氛围
of camaraderie that we would be experiencing
为了在佛蒙特州的房♥子里
in our own house in Vermont. Got it. That's cool.
产生的同居之谊 知道了 那很棒
That's all that is. Let's just
就是那样 我们
real quick go over plan B.
再迅速看一下B计划
Sure. Uh... You said you had two plans, right?
当然 你说你有 两个计划 对吧
So there's a second one?
所以B计划呢
Plan B is we just wait for the gate right over there
B计划是 等那扇大门打开
to open and then we
然后我们
just run out.
就可以逃走了
And we're free from the park. Because people just
我们就自♥由♥了 因为
come in and out. Because the people
人来人往 因为人们
come in and out of the gate.
在这扇门前 进进出出
Okay, cool. I'm really right now
好吧 我现在真的
leaning towards plan B.
更加倾向 B计划
Just because it's right there and it's
因为大门就在那里
really easy... I'm sorry. Plan...
很容易... 对不起 计划...
I think we got... I just want...
我觉得我们... 我只是想...
The gate option. The gate one. Yeah.
选大门那个计划 大门计划 对
Yup. Yup. Just going right out the gate.
是的 是的 只要走出大门
Right out of the gate.
只要走出去
All right. All right, plan B.
好吧 好吧 那就B计划
Did I not explain A enough? Oh, my God.
我解释清楚 A计划了吗 天啊
I see it! I feel like I didn't fully...
我懂了 我觉得自己 没有完全...
Mm. Well, well, well...
好吧 好吧...
what have I found here? Oh, no.
看看我发现了什么 不
It's nothing. Looks like a map!
没什么 看起来像地图
You boys weren't thinking about
你们不会在想
escaping now, were you?
怎么逃跑吧 是吗
No. No, we weren't. That's just a...
不 不 我们没有 那只是...
that was just a goof thing.
那只是打发时间
That was just a funny thing.
画着玩的
Mm. And what are these? Hearts?
那这些是什么 爱心吗
Hearts.
爱心
Again with the hearts. It's not a big deal.
又提爱心 这没什么大不了
We don't need to focus on that. Shut up, Mike.
别管那个 闭嘴 麦克
Cool. Let me tear this to shreds.
好吧 我要把它撕碎
Oh, snap! Oh, snap!
撕碎了 撕碎了
Look at that.
看那些碎纸
I feel so good now.
我现在感觉很好
She just tore up your map.
她刚撕了你的地图
She's really mean.
她真卑鄙
Hm. Looks like the Karen
看来卡伦
is halfway covered.
已经被阴影 遮住一半了
The time is coming.
时间不多了
You are so screwed.
你大难临头了
Remember, when she's fully covered...
记住 等她完全被遮住
You're gonna be dead, man. Yeah.
就是你的死期 没错
A showdown's gonna happen.
决战要开始了
You didn't do what she said.
你不听她的话
Now you gotta have a showdown.
现在你要决一死战
You're in trouble, boy. Yeah.
你有麻烦了 兄弟 没错
Why do I surround myself with these ninnies?
为什么我要 和这些智障待在一起
What? Mm, sorry. I was
你说什么 不好意思 我
saying my thoughts again.
说真话了
Oh. All right. Yeah. I mean, it's fine.
好吧 我是说 没关系
You're probably talking about these two guys, huh?
你可能是说 这两个人 对吧
Not, you know, me and Elmo. Right.
不是我和埃尔莫 不是
She was probably talking about them two
她可能在说他们俩
is what you were saying, right?
你是这个意思 对吧
I mean, I don't... Yeah, probably.
我是说 我... 对 可能吧
You don't wanna... wanna
你不想... 不想
hurt your support system.
失去你的支持者
You know, that's the foundation.
那是基础
Eat my dust. I'm outta here.
快跟上 我要走了
Very crude.
真是粗鲁
That was a very crude exchange with Angela.
和安吉拉说话 真粗鲁
I'm gonna follow her
我要跟着她
'cause I do think this is a test.
因为我觉得 这是个测试
Cool. Yeah, I'mma follow you.
好吧 那我跟着你
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay, good.
对 对 对 很好 太棒了
Sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet.
好 好 好 好
All right. Plan B.
好了 实行B计划
Just run out the gate.
从大门跑出去
Okay. You call it, man.
好 你喊开始吧 兄弟
Okay. Are you ready? Yeah. Yeah, dude.
好 你准备好了吗 好了 好了 兄弟
Dude, I just wanna say beforehand...
哥们 开始之前 我想说几句...
Go ahead.
说吧
You're my best friend, man,
你是我最好的朋友
And really enjoyed, like, No, you're my best friend.
我很享受 不 你是我最好的朋友
Hanging out with you today...
今天和你一起玩...
Okay, it's open! Go!
好了 门开了 冲啊
Go, go, go! Okay!
跑 跑 跑 好的
Shit!
妈的
Dude, what happened?
兄弟 发生了什么
I don't know! I tripped!
我不知道 我摔倒了
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表