剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
'cause I believe in you. Okay, kiddo?
因为我相信你 懂吗 孩子
Sorry to interject,
不好意思 打扰了
but I was just noticing your parenting skills,
但是 我注意到了 你教养孩子的方法
and it's... it's refreshing to see, honestly.
这有些... 说实在的 还挺新奇的
Are you making fun of me?
你是在笑话我吗
I am not. I'm not.
我不是 我不是
I feel like parenting, it's just gotten...
我觉得教育孩子
It's like soft-serve ice cream.
就像是软冰淇淋
You know, it's just bullshit.
你知道的 就是一坨屎
What's happened? It's a real shame they've gone so...
发生什么了 真可惜 他们变得这么...
Well, I'll tell you what's happened with it.
我来告诉你 是怎么回事
What's your name?
你叫什么
Phil. Phil. My name is Phil. Phil.
菲尔 菲尔 我叫菲尔 菲尔
That's a beautiful name. Thank you.
这是个好名字 谢谢
Phil, I'll tell you what happened.
菲尔 我告诉你 是怎么回事
We forgot about what our priorities were,
我们忘记了 自己的首要任务
And where we're from.
还有 我们来自何处
Exactly. I'm from New Jersey.
正是 我来自新泽西
It was a different upbringing.
那里的教育方式 完全不同
You're from New Jersey?
你来自新泽西吗
Yeah, what... why?
是的 怎么... 怎么了吗
I am from central New Jersey.
我来自新泽西中部
It's so nice to meet someone from home.
真高兴能遇见老乡
It is. Over here.
是的 在这里
Yeah, these pigeons are soft.
是的 这边的鸽子太软了
You don't look soft, though.
你看起来可不软
You don't look soft at all.
你一点都不软
I'll tell you something right now, Phil.
菲尔 我现在要告诉你一件事
Yeah, what's that?
好 什么事
I'm rock hard.
我像石头一样硬
Do you understand what I'm saying to you?
你明白我在跟你说什么吗
Yeah, no, it's kind of nail on head,
听懂了 虽然有点难
but I'm hearing you loud and clear.
但我听得一清二楚
Branch! Is that your son?
布兰奇 那是你儿子吗
That... this is my son, Branch.
那是... 这是我儿子 布兰奇
Branch, say hi to Miss Phil.
布莱恩 快和菲尔小姐打个招呼
Hi... Miss Phil?
你好 菲尔小姐吗
Hi! Nice to meet you.
你好 很高兴见到你
Oh, my God, you're so handsome and strong!
天啊 你真帅真强壮
You must get it from your father.
一定是遗传了爸爸
You seem strong. I... what's that?
你看起来很强壮 我... 你说什么
No, Phil, is that short for something?
不 菲尔是名字的简写吗
Phil... Philip.
菲尔... 菲利普
Just Philip.
是菲利普的简写
Kids are so dumb, it's so cute.
孩子们真是蠢得可爱
He's a little shy.
他有点害羞
Hey, kiddo, why don't you go hit the water tower, all right?
嗨 孩子 你去水塔那边吧 好吗
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
Daddy's gotta talk to this nice lady.
爸爸要和这位 漂亮小姐聊聊
Madam.
女士再见
I'm gonna be honest with you, Philly,
说实话 菲力
you're a big, beautiful bird.
你是一只又壮又美的鸟
I'm a little hefty. I'm a little hefty.
我是有点壮 我是有点壮
No, no, no, no, I didn't say...
不 不 我没说...
don't say that about yourself.
不要这样说你自己
I didn't say you were hefty. I meant it in a good way.
我没说你结实 我是褒义的
I meant it in the best way.
我是说这样非常好
Hefty like a fucking garbage bag.
像垃圾袋一样结实
I'm gonna fuck the feathers off of you.
我要把你身上的羽毛 都干下来
I'm so fucking ready for that.
我迫不及待了
Wassup, young lady?
怎么了 小姑娘
How old are you?
你多大了
Keep walking.
继续走
Wassup, Alan?
艾伦 你好吗
You all right?
你还好吗
Is that you, Brian?
是你吗 布莱恩
Yeah, man.
是啊 朋友
What the fuck?
这他妈怎么回事
I know. I had a crazy dream last night,
我懂 我昨晚做了个疯狂的梦
and I woke up.
然后我醒来
I straight up molted out of my cocoon.
就从我的蛹里蜕皮出来了
You got fucking wings, dog!
兄弟 你有翅膀了
It's fun, right?
真有趣 不是吗
Yeah, it's fun.
是的 真有趣
I mean, I've been waiting, you know.
你知道吗 我一直在等
I'm a little older, and like, I...
我年纪比你大一些 然后我...
You got a fucking mustache, dog.
兄弟 你有胡子了
Little bit.
一点点
You got like a little, tiny,
你有了小小的
Mexican mustache. Little bit.
墨西哥八字胡 一点点
Hey, Brian.
嗨 布莱恩
Hey. Hey, what's up?
嗨 嗨 你好
You look so good.
你看上去真帅
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you. You look good every day.
谢谢 你每天都很美
Yeah, you do look good.
是的 你很漂亮
That is true, you do look good.
这是实话 你确实很漂亮
Who... who is... is this your son?
这是... 这是谁... 是你儿子吗
What? What?
什么 你说什么
No, that's Alan.
不是 那是艾伦
What? Hello?
什么 你好
It's me, Alan.
是我 艾伦
I'm sorry, I'm not...
不好意思 我没...
Your mom is my godmother.
你妈妈是我的教母
Look at that mustache!
看看你的胡子
I don't know.
我不知道 怎么回事
Get out of here! Yeah, it just came.
不可能吧 它就凭空出现了
It just came on my face.
它就在我脸上凭空出现了
Anyway, hey, Brian,
不管怎样 布莱恩
tonight we're all going to the Greenleaf
今天晚上 我们要去格林利夫
if you want to come.
如果你想来 我们可以一起
Oh my God, I would love to. I would love to.
天啊 我当然愿意去了 我当然愿意去
All right, cool, well, Brian, I'll see you tonight.
好啊 太棒了 那晚上见 布莱恩
Bye! Bye!
再见 再见
Bye.
再见
Not bad. Not bad.
不错嘛 确实不错
That was dope.
刚刚真是太帅了
That was dope. I can't believe that just happened.
太帅了 不敢相信 事情就这样发生了
I know, I know, I know, and I gotta say,
我明白 我得说
I am glad I brought the boombox.
还好我带了音响
Hollow heavy eyes, whoa
♪ 空洞而沉重的双眸 ♪
Follow in your light, whoa
♪ 伴随在你的光芒下 ♪
I'm a ghost tonight, whoa
♪ 今夜我是鬼魅 ♪
What if I can't make it across the water? Shit.
如果我飞不过这条河怎么办 妈的
Mmm, language. Sorry.
注意用词 不好意思
We don't like that locker room talk
我们不希望 更衣室说的脏话
here in the gym.
出现在健身房♥
Take it into the locker room.
留到更衣室说吧
Actually, I think we are in a locker room.
其实 我们就在更衣室里
That's all right. Hey, you know what,
好吧 嘿 你知道吗
I've been watching you this whole time.
我一直在观察你
You've been watching me?
你一直在观察我
Oh, well, you know, I'm in here every day,
你也知道 我每天都来这里
and I like to watch the birds
而且我喜欢看着
who flap through,
飞来飞去的鸟友们
kind of see what their progress is like.
就是 看看他们锻炼的 进度怎么样了
And yours, I gotta say, is not so good.
你 我必须说 不太好啊
Your pump is more of a dump.
说是运动 更像垃圾
Oh, God.
天啊
That doesn't sound good to hear,
话说得难听
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表