剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
And I've never been cool and smart. Okay.
而我既不酷也不聪明 好吧
My whole life, I'm a fucking loser. All right, I got it.
我一直 都很失败 好吧 我知道了
Okay, I'll make it. Okay, I'll make the pantsuit.
我会做好套装
Thank you. Thank you so much. This is
谢谢 但是
the last time, though, dude. All right?
这是最后一次了 好吗
Thank you so much, dude, I honestly...
谢谢你 真心的
I owe you my life. All right.
我欠你一辈子 好吧
It's fine. Thank you.
没关系 谢谢你
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Get... get to it! Make it!
快做啊
Well, I have to clean all this up.
我得把这个处理了
You should probably start working on the pantsuit first.
你应该先动手做套装
Don't worry about this stuff.
不用担心这个
Don't... come on.
别... 不是吧
What? It's broken already, it's junk.
怎么了 它已经坏了 一堆废品
It means nothing now.
毫无意义
Hey, Sharon.
嗨 莎朗
Phil... Pretty cool, huh?
菲尔... 很酷 对吧
Yeah. Cool... outfit.
是的 外套... 很酷
Oh my God, that is a great outfit.
天啊 外套真好
Yeah, you look amazing. Outfit. I like that.
你看起来棒极了 外套 我喜欢那个名字
Out and fitted.
又潮又合身
Yeah, thanks. It's a fun word, right?
是的 谢谢 这个词很有趣 对吗
Outfit. It just makes sense.
外套 听起来很合理
You're so smart.
你真聪明
That's one hell of an outfit.
这外套可真潮
Hi, Max Fontaine, school newspaper.
嗨 我是马克斯·方丹 校报记者
Oh, an interview.
要采访吗
You're getting famous.
你要成名了
This is happening so fast.
进展太快了
What do you want to know, dude?
你想知道什么
I wanna know about you.
我想了解你
I wanna know what makes you tick?
你的灵感来自哪里
What inspired this new fashion line
是什么引发了 这阵时尚潮流
that everybody on campus is
这些天 校园里每个人
talking about these days?
都在讨论它
God, life,
来源于上帝 生活
you know, my girlfriend Sharon.
还有我的女朋友莎朗
Got it. Great. What'd you say?
知道了 很好 你说什么
I said Go... I didn't say anything.
我说上... 我什么都没说
What are you "Ewwing" About?
你为什么 觉得恶心呢
You said, "My girlfriend Sharon."
你说 "我的女朋友莎朗"
No, I didn't say that.
我没说过
I wouldn't... I didn't say anything.
我不会... 我什么都没说
I got the quote here.
我记下来了
"God, life, my girlfriend Sharon."
"来源于上帝 生活 我的女朋友莎朗"
No, I didn't say that.
不 我没那么说
I hope you did, 'cause it's a good...
我觉得你说过 因为这是个很好的...
That's slander or it's libel.
这是诽谤
No, you said I'm your...
不 你说我是你的...
It's a good pull quote.
这是句 醒目的引文
Me, Sharon, I am your girlfriend.
我 莎朗 我是你的女朋友
I did not say those words.
我没有说这些话
"Uh, God, life, you know,
"来源于上帝 生活
my girlfriend, Sharon."
我的女朋友莎朗"
Now, that's not me.
那不是我
That's not... that wasn't me on the tape.
录音里的人不是我
I think I got enough.
已经足够了
All right, so, you're the...
好吧 是你...
You're the guy that invented pants. Yup.
是你发明了裤子吗 对
The one and only. Phil's pants.
唯一的 菲尔的裤子
Phil's rat pants.
菲尔的鼠裤子
Yeah, that's right.
是的
First pants and then outfits,
先是裤子 接着是套装
and, uh...
然后...
Seems like you're trying to cover up something.
看起来像是在掩盖什么
Seems like you're hiding something.
看起来你在隐藏什么事情
What are you talking about, Mike? I'm not...
你在说什么 麦克 我没有...
I'm not hiding anything. You see,
我没有隐藏什么 你看吧
listen to your tone.
听你的语气
You're defensive. No, it's...
你有所戒备 不
This is where my voice always is!
我的声音 一直这样
I hit a nerve, I'm right! I'm always... listen,
我说中了 我是对的 我一直都... 听着
I'm... where is this coming from?
我... 你为什么这么说
You're wearing your own cage.
你的衣服 其实是牢笼
Oh, fuck you, Marc Maron, you prick!
去你的 马克·马龙 你个混♥蛋♥
All right, okay, real nice.
好吧 很好
You know what? What?
你知道吗 什么
I don't need it. Thank you. That's all my time.
我不想玩了 谢谢你 到此为止
Uh, wait. That's... Thanks.
等等 谢谢
Uh, you... No, I'm good.
你... 我受够了
Don't you wish you could leave quicker?
你应该希望自己 可以走得更快吧
You could if you didn't have pants on, freak.
要是不♥穿♥裤子 你可以做到 变♥态♥
Sharon, love, how you doing, babe?
莎朗 亲爱的 你怎么样
Come here, get over here. Muah!
过来 亲一个
Hey. It's so nice to see you.
嗨 见到你真好
Yeah, you too. Thanks for
我也是 谢谢你
swinging by the pad, baby. Yeah.
顺路来看我 是啊
Wow, this is insane.
这真是疯狂
It's pretty nuts, right?
这很疯狂 不是吗
Oh, my God. It's pretty nuts.
天啊 这真是疯狂
Over here I have a baby piano
我把儿童钢琴
that I had flown in.
搬过来了
Cost a lot of money. Mostly on
花了不少钱 大部分
the shipping though. I bet.
花在运输上 我猜也是
You know, that can be a lot.
花了不少
I guess, yeah.
我猜也是
This I just recently got commissioned.
我最近刚刚拿到
It's a four-panel piece,
这块有四面
all of them of me,
全都是我
and it's like the artist tried to fuck me on his rates.
艺术家想拖时间
He said it was going a bit over time, I said,
他说要超时 我说
Oh, my God. I said, "Listen to me, you fuck,".
天啊 我说 "听我说 你个混♥蛋♥"
"I asked you to do one
"我只要你"
Fucking thing, right?" Yeah.
"做了这么一件事 好吗" 是的
This motherfucker came up to me,
这个混♥蛋♥走近我
I said, "You don't know what you're doing."
我说 "你不知道 自己在干什么"
I said to him, "I don't know..."
我告诉他 "我不知道..."
I'm sorry, I just can't...
抱歉 我不...
Why are you using a fake accent?
你为什么要 装出这个口音呢
It's not fake, love.
我没有装 宝贝
It's just who I am now.
我现在就是这样的
People change, you know? Get with the times.
人是会变的 你懂吗 与时俱进
This is me now.
我现在就是这样
Your voice just changed naturally?
你的声音 自然地改变了吗
Yeah, voice changes a lot in a boy's life, it happens.
是啊 男孩的声音 经常改变
You know? Right.
你懂吗 原来是这样
This is just all so amazing, Phil.
这真是太棒了 菲尔
It's pretty cool. I mean...
真的不错 我是说...
you built a pants empire.
你创造了一个裤子帝国
And you did it by yourself.
而且你是靠自己
Well, that's... that's completely true.
你... 你说的太对了
I did do it by myself.
我的确是 靠自己
I'm proud of you. I really am.
我为你骄傲 真的
Thank... thanks, Sharon.
谢... 谢谢你 莎朗
I mean, if I'm being honest,
说真的
I did it all... I did it all for you.
我做的一切... 都是为了你
So dumb.
太傻了
Would you like some hibiscus tea, love?
你想喝洛神花茶吗 亲爱的
I had it shipped over here from the Isle of Queens,
从皇后岛运过来的
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表